• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

The Book of Hosea! verse by verse...

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by kerrylee, Jun 26, 2006.

1. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:8 (KJV) Blow ye the cornet in Gibeah, and the trumpet in Ramah: cry aloud at Bethaven, after thee, O Benjamin.

2. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:9 (KJV) Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.

3. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    I am posting this post in order but sincew problems with CF on 3/22 I do not know where it will end up.

Hosea 5:10 (KJV) The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.

4. AllForJesus

AllForJesus Guest

+0
    Hosea 5:11 Ephraim is oppressed,
    trampled in judgment,
    intent on pursuing idols.

I just want to post as well my favorite verse from hosea :D:D Hosea 14:4 "I will heal their waywardness
    and love them freely,
    for my anger has turned away from them.

5. AllForJesus

AllForJesus Guest

+0
    Hosea 5:11 Ephraim is oppressed,
    trampled in judgment,
    intent on pursuing idols.

I just want to post as well my favorite verse from hosea :D:D Hosea 14:4 "I will heal their waywardness
    and love them freely,
    for my anger has turned away from them.

6. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:12 (KJV) Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.

???????

7. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:12 (KJV) Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.

8. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:13 (KJV) When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.

9. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:14 (KJV) For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

10. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:15 (KJV) I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

11. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:15 (KJV) I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

12. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Ready for Cooler Weather

+9,620
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    [BIBLE]Hosea 5:16[/BIBLE]

13. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,195
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
  14. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 6:2 (KJV) After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

15. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 6:3 (KJV) Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

16. Mollie1

+2,195
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
  17. Nilloc

Nilloc Senior Veteran

+488
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Hosea 6:5
    Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

18. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 6:6 (KJV) For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

19. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 6:7 (KJV) But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

20. Mollie1

+2,195
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Hosea 6:8

Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood.