Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Here it is. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten any comments yet......

Facial recognition is a rather weak method of biometric authentication. It's easy to forge even with a blink requirement but it's cheap, fast and easy for even the most tech-handicapped people to use.

Retina scans are already much more reliable, but they require more expensive hardware and scans take much longer than an average smart phone consumer would be willing to tolerate.

Of course, serious cyber thieves wouldn't rely on a point of entry that requires your physical phone to be in hand.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Kind of funny, but I grew up around adults who were worrying about the mark of the beast and computer chips.. even being a non-Christian for 10 years now.. I'd be lying if I said getting a chip implant wouldn't make me feel a little nervous. Know it isn't rational.. but lol.. still rather not do that..

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Kind of funny, but I grew up around adults who were worrying about the mark of the beast and computer chips.. even being a non-Christian for 10 years now.. I'd be lying if I said getting a chip implant wouldn't make me feel a little nervous. Know it isn't rational.. but lol.. still rather not do that..

No one is going to pay out of pocket for elective surgery every time there's an upgrade, security patch, or product incompatibility. That's a pretty good reason not to get one.

Reactions: Zoness
Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
What I think we need is some sort of Public Key Infrastructure for authenticating payments where you can revoke compromised keys and build a chain of trust through institutions. No, I am not suggesting doing this on the blockchain due to the obvious scaling problems and not wanting to deal with people trying to dump money in dumb ICOs lol. Of course, there's a usability and maintenance problem that is tremendous to consider. I mean, less than a year ago I worked at an enterprise that struggled to even issue its SSL certificates correctly. I can't imagine getting all payment merchants on the same page about this system quickly.

All of this said, I think the idea of sub-dermal chips is sci-fi of the past due to the rapid advancement of hardware, software and protocols, it would requirement too much maintenance to be worth even the minimally invasive surgery.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No one is going to pay out of pocket for elective surgery every time there's an upgrade, security patch, or product incompatibility. That's a pretty good reason not to get one.

Yeah, I don't see why there isn't other more convenient ways to have a cashless society. Besides religious reasons.. plenty of people would still worry about privacy concerns. Also it's not that difficult to swipe the old plastic card, lol.

Upvote 0

Galaxy Hunter

Jan 11, 2018
Milky Way Galaxy
✟19,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because it's not a mark.
I think we have to be real careful in Revelation. So much is not literal and of course the problem is we can't tell what is and what isn't. When puzzle pieces come together things get more clear. Everything is subject to change and I'm not saying the blink technology is definitely going to have a part in the mark but it fits the best description so far. Stay tuned...

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think we have to be real careful in Revelation. So much is not literal and of course the problem is we can't tell what is and what isn't. When puzzle pieces come together things get more clear. Everything is subject to change and I'm not saying the blink technology is definitely going to have a part in the mark but it fits the best description so far. Stay tuned...
Yes, i will stay tuned, definitely.
I don't know the future either.
We should stay tuned to CERN and the D wave computer and A.I. too i.m.o.
But sometimes i think there's "a powerful group" out there who's business it is to put fear and crazy ideas in the minds of Christians, besides fears and crazy ideas for all of humanity...

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else notice that Revelation 13:16-17 doesn't mention a "cashless society"?

-CryptoLutheran
There was no paper money and credit cards during the time when Apostle John rcvd the Revelation in Patmos island, and there was no computer either 2000 years ago, so it was how John warned what he saw for the end times people. He saw the devil and evil behind this.

• Agree
Reactions: Galaxy Hunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The NWO may force this whole world chipping via the UN and you will not have freedom to choose.

Yeah, and what if you're a baby and they put the chip in?

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it's called, "the love of money...and sex, and power," which are fascinations that happen all by themselves, no chip implants required.
Thats the greed of mankind, but this Mark of the Beast is the greed of the devil to own the people for him, to follow him to hell !

Upvote 0

awitch

Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't remember if Star Trek ever explained why they stopped using cash/money, but on The Orville (a Star Trek clone b
Thats the greed of mankind, but this Mark of the Beast is the greed of the devil to own the people for him, to follow him to hell !

Why would he even need to mark anyone, anyway? Doesn't god do all the judging?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sounds sad.. imagine someone wanting to buy a Twinkie really bad but he can't because he doesn't have the mark.. he decides to go get one and forsake his soul. He goes to the gas station and buys that Twinkie but just as he's walking out the door into the parking lot a car hits him and instantly kills him.. and the Twinkie goes flying in the air then squashes on the ground next to his dead body. Now he's eternally doomed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I doubt the mark will be an implanted RFID chip. mark is received by who worships the beast, it is / has the number / name of the man of perdition, not your bank account
People who do not refuse to accept the mark means he belongs to the devil as the cattle being chipped whether they like it or not to show who owns them.

A serpent's fang compared to the Verichip and syringe

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would he even need to mark anyone, anyway? Doesn't God do all the judging?

At this time of mass microchipping, the wise virgins with oil (true christians) will have already been taken to the Feast of the Lamb (being raptured) and the foolish virgins (world) left behind will be given to the devil to rule via the antichrist.
Rev 3:10.. I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the WHOLE WORLD TO TEST THE INHABITANTS of the earth.

The devil will then mark the people who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ and left behind.

However, God still give the chance for people to refuse the mark of the beast.

Those who refuse the mark shall be killed but they shall be resurrected when Jesus Christ returns from heaven with His saints to rule in His Millennium.

Revelation 20:4 and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

• Agree
Upvote 0

awitch

Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The devil will then mark the people who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ and left behind.

However, God still give the chance for people to refuse the mark of the beast.

That doesn't really answer my question. If God already knows who is and who is not a believer then the mark is pointless to begin with. I'm assuming God doesn't need to wave one of those TSA wands over you to see if you have the mark or not.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WHO IS THE BEAST?
The beast is the antichrist who will be given the unbelieving world in the grief tribulation.

Revelation 13:7 ..and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the mark is the counterfeit of the seal of GOD. So if the mark is the chip what is the seal of GOD?
Absolutely correct, the mark is the counterfeit of the seal of God.

Ep 1:13 ...When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

Ep 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Upvote 0