✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Father`s Plans.

God the Father told His Son to wait at His right hand till He brought His enemies to His footstool.

`The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (Son) “Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.” (Ps. 110: 1)

Thus when we see the Lord being given the scroll by the Father I see this as the Father giving the nations (His enemies) to His Son to be judged. The Father says -

“Ask of me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron;..” (Ps. 2: 8 & 9)

The nations consider that they control their own affairs and that they are the sole arbiter of their destiny. But Satan and the nations however do not have the final say. There is a higher authority controlling the world systems and shaping the nations to His Divine Will.

As the Lord Jesus opens the scroll we are shown how the Father has brought mankind to judgment. He has gathered the nations into large Federations, exposing their motives, and then will corral them into one area for judgment.

Then from the scroll we are shown four horsemen coming forth. This symbolises to me four Great Federations of nations, each with their particular emphasis.

The Four Federation`s Plans. (the 4 Horsemen)

The White Horseman.

The first Great Federation being brought to judgment has a crown & has been conquering. This is the British Commonwealth (& America originally from Britain) which is ruled by a Monarch, (crown). These great powers work together.

The Red Horseman.

The second Great Federation has shed much blood. This is was the Soviet Union and is now the Russian Federation that has killed over 40 million people in its prisons & concentration camps.

The Black Horseman.

The third Great Federation has brought economic poverty to the world. This is the European Union with its philosophy of a common market (free trade), that the world has embraced. These nations are brought to Christ`s feet, ready for judgment.

The Pale Horseman.

The final Great Federation only comes to power in the tribulation & treads down the others, for Satan himself & his demons give it his power & authority. This is the demonic force of Islam.

Do you see these Great Federations today?

Last edited:

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NO,no,no.and no..........but it was quite entertaining!

Thank you for replying Choose Wisely. Now it is easy to say `no...` but much harder to do the work to show why.

`Be diligent to present yourself approved of God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.` (2 Tim. 2: 15)

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

The White Horseman.

The first Great Federation being brought to judgment has a crown & has been conquering. This is the British Commonwealth (& America originally from Britain) which is ruled by a Monarch, (crown). These great powers work together.

The Red Horseman.

The second Great Federation has shed much blood. This is was the Soviet Union and is now the Russian Federation that has killed over 40 million people in its prisons & concentration camps.

The Black Horseman.

The third Great Federation has brought economic poverty to the world. This is the European Union with its philosophy of a common market (free trade), that the world has embraced. These nations are brought to Christ`s feet, ready for judgment.

The Pale Horseman.

The final Great Federation only comes to power in the tribulation & treads down the others, for Satan himself & his demons give it his power & authority. This is the demonic force of Islam.

This is a good example of what is called Newspaper Eschatology. Your private interpretation is not based on biblical exegesis. The four horsemen have NOTHING to do with particular nations. The interpretation is not left as a salad bar for us to choose from history to fit our doctrine where God did NOT say. We get God's interpretation right in the Bible, Genesis 40:8.

Biblical precedence or at least a biblical warrant is necessary. For example, we can't just surmise that because there are a lot of evil horses there, the white one is evil too. The truth of the symbolism is found only in comparing scripture with scripture. Comparing one image of a rider with another image of rider. Not comparing the image of a rider with a nation based on the crown or color on their flag, regional economic power, or something like that. We have to have consistency throughout.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for replying Choose Wisely. Now it is easy to say `no...` but much harder to do the work to show why.

`Be diligent to present yourself approved of God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.` (2 Tim. 2: 15)
I'm sorry, but I don't think the things you are saying are anywhere near what is occurring in those verses. My response would be to just post the verses next to what you are saying. Nothing more would be necessary.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, but I don't think the things you are saying are anywhere near what is occurring in those verses. My response would be to just post the verses next to what you are saying. Nothing more would be necessary.

Thank you. So you are asking for more scriptures. Will do that.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a good example of what is called Newspaper Eschatology. Your private interpretation is not based on biblical exegesis. The four horsemen have NOTHING to do with particular nations. The interpretation is not left as a salad bar for us to choose from history to fit our doctrine where God did NOT say. We get God's interpretation right in the Bible, Genesis 40:8.

Biblical precedence or at least a biblical warrant is necessary. For example, we can't just surmise that because there are a lot of evil horses there, the white one is evil too. The truth of the symbolism is found only in comparing scripture with scripture. Comparing one image of a rider with another image of rider. Not comparing the image of a rider with a nation based on the crown or color on their flag, regional economic power, or something like that. We have to have consistency throughout.

TribulationSigns, it would be good if you did not jump to conclusions but asked the person for more scriptures. That is what occurs in a discussion.

So do I have more scriptures to back up what I am saying? Yes I do.

We can go to the prophets Zecharianh, Daniel and also John for more detail.

In Zech. 6 we read of a vision of 4 chariots. The prophet asked what they were. He was told, "These are four spirits of heaven, who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth.` (Zech. 6: 5)

We read of these 4 spirits of heaven in Daniel where the prophet was also given a vision of them. (The word wind and spirit are the same in Hebrew.)

`Daniel spoke saying, "I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds (spirits) of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea." (Dan. 7: 2)

Daniel saw these four spirits bringing up four great beastly Federations (kingdoms v. 23). They came up one at a time and operated at the same time as the 4th beastly federation (kingdom) trampled down the others, plus the first three were given an extension of life after the last one was `given to the burning flame.` (Da. 7: 11 & 12)

So if we look at these four federations (kingdoms) of Daniel and compare them with what God revealed to John regarding the four horsemen we can see similarities.

REVELATION 6: 2-6

White Horse
Only one crowned – Monarchy
Conquering to conquer - Imperialistic

Red Horse
Take away peace
Given an executioners sword

Black Horse
Pair of Balances (Scales) Measurement of produce
- denoting a market economy

Pale Horse
Power given over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, hunger, plagues and beasts.

BY COMPARISON DANIEL 7:4-6

Lion - Britain Monarchy Imperialistic

Bear - Soviet Communists.
History of wars, confrontations and Invasions.
K.G.B. executions in prisons and concentration camps -estimated at 40 million people.

Leopard - Europe Economic Market. Started with 4 heads/leaders. (Italy, France, Germany & Benelux)

Terrifying - It was devouring, breaking in pieces and trampling the residue with its feet.

That is just a short summary. If you want more detail I can write it.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So if we look at these four federations (kingdoms) of Daniel and compare them with what God revealed to John regarding the four horsemen we can see similarities.

I think your mistake is to compare four horsemen of Revelation 6 with four beasts of Daniel 7. They are not the same. Beside let look at your private interpretations, let start with white horse for tonight:

REVELATION 6: 2-6

White Horse
Only one crowned – Monarchy
Conquering to conquer - Imperialistic

Revelation 6:2 KJV
[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

God did not give us an interpretation that a crown is a monarch nor conquering and to conquer would equal to imperialistic. With your interpretation, you assume God was talking about Great Britain, right? Wrong! This is just your private interpretation.

Now the book of Revelation is full of spiritual imagery, symbolism, signs, figure, icons, and emblems depicting truths so that they can be very easily misunderstood. It is not something we can try the link spiritual vision to some literal nation based on their flag, the crown royal, or their political system. We go to God's interpretation by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Forget that. God is talking about the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Satan here.

Let's start by comparing the two riders. Does this rider in Revelation chapter six compare favorably to the "figures" of Satan or your choice of nation that God inspires in Scripture? The answer is NO! Do they compare with the "figure" God inspires as representing Christ? Then answer is YES! Let's compare.

Revelation 6:2
  • "And I saw, and behold a White Horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."
Revelation 19:11-12
  • "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a White Horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
  • His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
They compare favorably. In fact, almost identically right down to His coming for warfare, and the crown symbolizing His rule! The question is, why would anyone (based upon what is written in Revelation 6:2) think that this rider on the white horse is someone different from the rider on the white horse in Revelation nineteen? There certainly is nothing (at all) in Revelation 6:2 that would lead us to believe He is a different rider or represents a physical nation. So where would we get the idea? ..I submit that it comes from man's own reasoning and teachings, rather than what is actually written there.

First consideration. Satan's strength is NEVER symbolized by the color white. And the horses are the symbol of the rider's strength. When you mount an army (in those days) your strength was measured by your number of horsemen, right? Horsemen gave you the advantage of strength in war. And colors (like numbers) carry great spiritual significance. White 'unquestionably' symbolizes purity or righteousness. For example, the great white throne, the white stone, the clean white robes given the elect, the white cloud that the son of man sat on, the hair white like wool, etc., etc. And here, the "White" horse is in that very same vein of symbols found in the rest of the book of Revelation.

Horse = Strength of battle
White = Righteousness
Horseman on white horse = He who comes in the strength of Righteous for warfare.

= Christ!

Christ judges and makes war in righteousness. This color white is not "incidental" in Revelation, it is in harmony with the symbolism in Revelation. This is no small matter to be cast aside as insignificant (as some do). Because interpretations come from comparing scripture with scripture, and that is "extremely" important. Why would God use white to symbolize the rider coming in righteousness in one book of Revelation, and then assign that color to Satan's horse? He's not coming in the strength of righteousness. It makes no sense. Some say because he is a false prophet, but God doesn't need to assign the color white to a horse to show false prophecy. A White horse doesn't symbolize false prophecy, it symbolizes riding in truth, purity, cleanness, and righteousness. We have two identifiers. The horseman symbolizing He comes in strength (Job 39:19; Isaiah 31:1; Psalm 33:17; Psalm 147:10) of warfare, and color of the horse being white to symbolize He comes in righteous warfare and judgment. Just as Revelation 19 also so clearly illustrates. And as all of Revelation postulates:

Revelation 16:7
  • "And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments."
Christ comes in righteous judgments and the white horse in Revelation chapter six symbolizes righteousness, just as Revelation nineteen does. They are synonymous with each other, the very same symbolism. It is inconsistent for us to say that the white Horse in Revelation chapter six symbolizes Satan, and then claim the white horse in Revelation chapter nineteen does not. That it switches and now symbolizes Christ. Where is the logic for such an abrupt change? They are both white horses! If there is one thing I have learned in my study of the scriptures, it is that "inconsistency is the hallmark of error," and is almost always the vehicle of every wrong interpretation. For example, you can't have the Candlesticks in Revelation 2 to symbolize the Church, and then turn around in Revelation chapter 11 and claim it now represents two physical men who will come and witness! This is not the way to rightly divide the word of truth. Consistency is paramount, and God declares that it is in "Righteousness" that this rider on the white horse goes forth to judge and make war. Again, total agreement and harmony with the horse (symbolizing strength of battle) being white.

In Revelation 6, this rider receives one crown. It symbolizes that Christ was given a kingdom at the Cross where he was going forth in Righteousness, working through the church in the New Testament Period. And in the end, in Revelation chapter 19 we see this rider has many crowns. Where does the many crowns come from? Consider wisely:

Revelation 4:10 KJV
  • The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
  • The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
The 24 elders represent all Jewish and Gentiles Elects from the Old Testament congregation (based on 12 tribes, Revelation 21:12) and the New Testament congregation (based on 12 apostles of the Lamb, Revelation 21:4). Putting them together under a covenant, they are 24 elders. So Jesus Christ was crowned king of kings and Lord of lords by his meritorious work and suffering on the cross. He established His kingdom by that suffering and death. ..to this end was He born.

Hebrews 2:9
  • "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."
Matthew 27:29
  • "And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!"
So mock as they would, the truth is, Jesus was indeed crowned King of the Jews by this meritorious work on the cross. He was given a crown, He did "establish" this kingdom by this work through the Church! And so again, we have complete and total harmony with the figure being representative of Christ given a crown, and not Satan. Satan hardly rides forth on the vehicle of righteousness (white horse) that he goes forth "both" conquering (overcoming) and to conquer (overcome). This can only be Christ who rides thusly. He is this warrior crowned King and we are his army on white horses who are in a battle in this spiritual warfare with Him.

Revelation 17:14
  • "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."
Revelation 12:11
  • "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."
The symbolism of this warfare which Christ goes forth conquering and to conquer, spoiling people from Satan's house of spiritual bondage. You need to read Matthew 12:28-29 and Revelation 20 to really understand why Christ has to bound Satan in order to save people out of his house. Indeed Christ was given a crown, and indeed He does go forth conquering and to conquer. In Revelation chapter six the crown given the rider in righteousness is no contradiction to Revelation nineteen. Satan may go forth and conquer, but Christ is the only one who goes forth Conquering and to Conquer. In other words, overcoming and to overcome! Prevailing and to Prevail! Satan doesn't qualify. Satan may overcome temporarily, but not to overcome ultimately in the end.

Also note that Christ has a bow (Psalms 7:11-13, Psalms 45:3-7). And he did have an arrow to be used with his bow instead it is used with HIS WORD coming out of his mouth to save and to judge.

Therefore the White Horse is Jesus Christ which rode out since the Cross through the Church the whole New Testament period until all people He intends to seal has been sealed, Revelation 7:1-4, THEN the Red, Black and Pale horse comes forward.

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Father`s Plans.

God the Father told His Son to wait at His right hand till He brought His enemies to His footstool.

`The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (Son) “Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.” (Ps. 110: 1)

Thus when we see the Lord being given the scroll by the Father I see this as the Father giving the nations (His enemies) to His Son to be judged. The Father says -

“Ask of me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron;..” (Ps. 2: 8 & 9)

The nations consider that they control their own affairs and that they are the sole arbiter of their destiny. But Satan and the nations however do not have the final say. There is a higher authority controlling the world systems and shaping the nations to His Divine Will.

As the Lord Jesus opens the scroll we are shown how the Father has brought mankind to judgment. He has gathered the nations into large Federations, exposing their motives, and then will corral them into one area for judgment.

Then from the scroll we are shown four horsemen coming forth. This symbolises to me four Great Federations of nations, each with their particular emphasis.

The White Horseman.

The Red Horseman.

The Black Horseman.

The Pale Horseman.

There is nothing in His word that identifies the horsemen being these powers you put forth ..... NOTHING.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think your mistake is to compare four horsemen of Revelation 6 with four beasts of Daniel 7. They are not the same. Beside let look at your private interpretations, let start with white horse for tonight:

Revelation 6:2 KJV
[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

God did not give us an interpretation that a crown is a monarch nor conquering and to conquer would equal to imperialistic. With your interpretation, you assume God was talking about Great Britain, right? Wrong! This is just your private interpretation.

Now the book of Revelation is full of spiritual imagery, symbolism, signs, figure, icons, and emblems depicting truths so that they can be very easily misunderstood. It is not something we can try the link spiritual vision to some literal nation based on their flag, the crown royal, or their political system. We go to God's interpretation by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Forget that. God is talking about the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Satan here.

Let's start by comparing the two riders. Does this rider in Revelation chapter six compare favorably to the "figures" of Satan or your choice of nation that God inspires in Scripture? The answer is NO! Do they compare with the "figure" God inspires as representing Christ? Then answer is YES! Let's compare.

Revelation 6:2
  • "And I saw, and behold a White Horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."
Revelation 19:11-12
  • "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a White Horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
  • His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
They compare favorably. In fact, almost identically right down to His coming for warfare, and the crown symbolizing His rule! The question is, why would anyone (based upon what is written in Revelation 6:2) think that this rider on the white horse is someone different from the rider on the white horse in Revelation nineteen? There certainly is nothing (at all) in Revelation 6:2 that would lead us to believe He is a different rider or represents a physical nation. So where would we get the idea? ..I submit that it comes from man's own reasoning and teachings, rather than what is actually written there.

This is NOT my private interpretation but what I was taught by teachers many years ago. And one was the President of the Apostolic Church who travelled the world speaking on this very topic. He also wrote a book called `Fires before the Dawn,` on this topic.

In Rev. 19 we see that the Lord is revealed as coming from heaven in power and great glory, (white horse) and His name is the Word, and has many crowns. Quite clear who that is.

Then in Rev. 6 we see the symbolic white horse is only PART of a group of four horses. It is NOT named and has come forth from the scroll that the Father has given to the Son for judgment.

So NO comparison.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
9.WhiteHorse..jpg

9a.British.jpg

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The White Horseman - Britain & USA.

`Behold a white horse. And he who sat on it had a bow and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.` (Rev. 6: 2)

This is a pictorial illustration of the first great power to emerge in modern times, the British Empire. They were ruled by a monarch, (crown) and conquered about a quarter of the world. Later it became the British Commonwealth and America. They work together in the world hoping to bring peace and prosperity through a Global Government, but their power is used to control and dominate.

After the end of WW2 with much devastation in Europe and Britain, the allies (Britain and America) came together to rebuild the international economic system. They established international Forums and institutions.

World Forums. (Political)

Britain and America formed the Group of 7 (G 7) and later the Group of 20, (G 20). The G7 consists of the main industrial powers of the world - Great Britain, Canada, America, France, Italy, Germany and Japan. The G 20 includes most of the wealthy nations of the world.

These Forums would oversee the international institutions set up to bring about economic cooperation and development that they hoped would lead to a more stable and prosperous global economy.

The institutions were the IMF (International Monetary Forum) and the World Bank with rules and procedures for the new monetary order, for commercial and financial relations.

We can see over the years that for some this system has brought prosperity but for many others the system has brought poverty.

The International Monetary Fund. (IMF) (Economic)

The International Monetary Fund`s primary purpose is to ensure the stability of the international monetary system - the system of exchange rates and international payments that enables countries (and their citizens) to transact with each other.

The IMF has a legal tender that countries can use - the Special Drawing Rights, (SDR`s) These enable the bearer to exchange the note (unit of account) for any in the IMF`s basket of 5 currencies - Dollar, Euro, Pound, Yen, & Renminbi.

The framework for the Global Government, Political and economic, has been set.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Black Horseman - The European Union.

`Behold a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand....a quart of wheat for a denarius and three quarts for a denarius...` (Rev. 6: 5 & 6)

This pictorial illustration depicts the power and philosophy of the European Union. The `man with the scales` represents the philosophy of a market economy and the scales show the weighing out of basic goods. A `denarius` was how much a worker would earn in a day. Wheat and barley are used to make flour, bread, the basic substance of living. In other words what you earn for a day will hardly feed you and your family.

This is how it is coming about.

After WW2, Europe was decimated, but the allies enabled some of the countries to come together and rebuild. A few countries at first, then over the years, as trade barriers were broken down across borders, giving free flow of goods and services, most European countries came together as the European Union. Finally there was a common currency, the Euro.

The Global Pattern.

Thus the unification of Europe provided the Pattern for the second step towards Global Government, to bring the nations of the world together under the Forums (G7 & G 20) and their International Institutions, (IMF and others).

Then the `Free Trade` philosophy was presented to the nations of the world, as the way forward for World Trade and Commerce. Nations began to bring down their National trade barriers giving free flow of goods and services. Over the years we have seen the result of this philosophy, with multi-nationals doing away with many national businesses.

This may have brought cheap goods and services in the short term however the monopoly of a few is destroying a nation`s abilities to provide for itself. It is only leading to making the Middle Class poorer and poorer, and the few rich, richer and richer.

Then the further taking down of barriers in regard to water, is having dire consequences. Previously owning of water was linked to agriculture and farming. Now however with water on the open market and people buying and then selling at great profit, it has taken the availability of water from many food producers.

Thus many farmers have to leave the industry, and we will shortly see not only food prices rise, but there will be a shortage of food. The `loaf of bread for a day`s pay` is fast coming about.

The stage is now being set for the last step to the Global Government - a Global Currency.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Global Monetary System.

Recapping - After WW2 many countries came together and established some International Forums and institutions that would eventually be the infrastructure of a Global Government. These are - the G 7, G 20, the IMF, (International Monetary Fund) plus others.

Meanwhile the American dollar was made the Lender of last resort with all countries using it for their trade. Thus great reserves were kept in various nations. America backed its dollar by gold and would exchange nation`s dollars for gold if they so desired.

Then America got involved in the Vietnam War and began printing vast amounts of dollars. Some nations cashed in their dollars for gold until (President) Nixon put a halt to it as it was draining the countries reserves. Thus the dollar was only held by trust.

Over the years this has led to bubbles, crashes and swings in different nation`s currency values. Thus nations have sought for another currency to provide stability to the Global Monetary System.

The IMF`s main purposes were to `foster global monetary cooperation, and secure financial stability, as well as reduce poverty around the world.` They were empowered with SDR`s (Special Drawing Rights) that enabled the members to borrow or exchange currencies. The main members were the four industrial nations - Britain, USA, Europe & Japan. Recently China has been included.

Then over the past 10 years the IMF has proceeded to include many more countries as members and to hold SDR`s. As different crisis occurred the IMF was instrumental in helping to refinance many nations. Now with the corona virus Pandemic and the economic fallout the IMF will play a very significant role.

The poorer nations of the world have been greatly affected and will be given great emergency relief by the IMF. There will also be a suspension of debts repayments - a ground breaking accord from among the G20 countries.

As more and more nations are included to receive the IMF`s SDR`s in exchange for their dollars, then a big reset of currencies will occur. The main currency then to be used by governments, banks and corporations will be the SDR`s.

The nation`s own currency will go into inflation and be of less value. Eventually the IMF will issue the digital `Bancor` (IMF currency) and that will be used by the general public. People will desire to use the digital Bancor as it has a Global backing. All other currencies will cease to be used.

Note: Using the SDR`s will involve adherence to the Climate Change rules & regulations.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Global Society.

For a Global Government to function effectively it must not only be connected through networks of trade and finance, it also needs to control the population.

Unravelling of the Global Society.

The corona virus Pandemic and the draconian limitations on the public across the world, is leading to an imminent destruction of the economic and social areas. This is about to hit the world over the next several months, in a manner worse than the great depression.

In the Global Financial Crisis of 2008 & the Great Depression the stock markets collapsed by more than 50%, credit markets froze up, massive bankruptcies followed, unemployment soared to above 10%. But all of this took around three years to play out. In the current crisis, similar dire macroeconomic and financial outcomes materialized in three weeks.

Countries have locked down bringing disruption to the global supply chains by halting production of goods and the offering of services. Generalised shortages could ultimately push inflation up.

Mass bankruptcies will result in a loss of jobs in an already destroyed economic situation for individuals and businesses. It will exacerbate the already vicious cycle. Small, medium, and large companies have already begun to default on their providers while struggling to pay their employees.

Restructuring the Global Society.

The past era of Globalisation brought nations together in a great network of trade through open borders. Today however this has been greatly damaged as countries have `locked down,` due to the pandemic.

When the fractured world reopens, it will not be the same. Poorer countries will find it harder to catch up, and in the rich world, life will be more expensive and less free.

`Tracking systems` are planned and some are already in place - a Covid-Pass and a Health Pass along with and an `Immunity Passport` for airline travel. This involves a pre-boarding check-in using `electronic travel authorization platforms.`

People will appreciate `tracking systems` if it means they can move around and have health security. However this will mean that Governments can easily monitor the people, where they go, what they do, how they spend.

Control through fear.

Upvote 0