Texas GOP leader endorses Texit legislation to secede from the union

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Babies, kids and grownups have died from hypothermia in Texans Homes are destroyed . It looks like these death were preventable? And happened because Texan officials and the people , that worship money in Texas. Refuse to do what was right. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez , Biden and people are bringing money, food and much needed stuff to people in Texas .Some Texas officials and people , that worship money would spit on these people. That are helping them. And a few people think they can live without American government help. They can't .

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Were you concerned in the slightest?

It's not often I meet a Christian who isn't pro-life... I suppose in the end, it's all just a numbers game...
Christian seem to be pro fetus. And don't care about the born. So no surprise to me.

One place you won't be getting back to is Texas -- I snuck a peek at your profile; you're from North Carolina... I'm sure you have your reasons for wanting to get rid of Texans, but shouldn't you think the matter through before cutting their economy off at the knees?
Lol, I thought this person was a bit troll /crazy. I have family and friends in Texas . They are trying to survive and praying that other people are fine. There's no crazy talk of secede from the union.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Christian seem to be pro fetus. And don't care about the born. So no surprise to me.

Finding one who all but admits it is the surprising part.

Lol, I thought this person was a bit troll /crazy. I have family and friends in Texas . They are trying to survive and praying that other people are fine. There's no crazy talk of secede from the union.

Certainly not anymore... we'll hear it again once things have calmed down some... then a hurricane or something will happen, and they'll be quiet again.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
No, it was President Trump.

"Asked about Mr. Dowling’s criticisms, the Defense Department referred to Mr. Trump’s statements about the Comfort at his daily briefing. The president said only that the ship was not accepting patients with the coronavirus."

The 1,000-Bed Comfort Was Supposed to Aid New York. It Has 20 Patients.
Well the larger point was, it was decision made by the federal government and not Coumo. We know now that he shouldn't have sent patients back to the nursing homes, but the "solution" that is being proposed was not an option.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So we won't be revisiting the Texas power outage until 470 have died from it.

Thanks.
Is that the royal “we”? You really want to compare the number of people who died in a few days of a power outage with the number from over a year of the pandemic? Why?

Upvote 0