Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
We're not talking about a need for a savior, we are talking about your eccentric take on creation, which I have never heard about from any other Christian, creationist or otherwise. Who else besides you believes, for instance, that fragments of the Firmament are in the bottom of Lake Van?

God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit agree with me. I have their word on it. Can you show us a more reliable source than one which agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind? If not, don't bother posting it.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That is not a proof. That is an assertion. Please provide proof. (Do you have any idea whatsoever proof actually is? Based on your responses so far, your education in this matter is woefully absent.)

God commanded that living creatures be created and brought forth from WATER in Genesis 1:20. Life appeared on Adam's Earth and the present Earth some 13.8 Billion years ago, in man's time, from water. This shows that wherever we find liquid water throughout the Universe, we will find life, not Human life, since there was but One Ark. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Where is the historical record? Your assertion, which is not supported in any way by the physical evidence available, does not constitute a historical record.

I have posted of the origin of Human farming beginning in Mesopotamia and included a Map of the area. At the top of the map is Mt. Ararat and the big Lake between Mt. Ararat and the center of the Fertile Crescent is Lake Van, Turkey where the Ark arrived. Noah walked down from the mile high Lake into the valleys of northern Mesopotamia and left a historic record by planting the FIRST Human crops on the present Earth. Since you have ignored the map, here are more details.

Ancient Mesopotamia and the Rise of Civilisation

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Nothing there to suggest you were quoting from the Bible, quoting Jesus or even referencing something Jesus said. You were demanding to know what process I used to determine someone's religious affiliation.

FYI, Jesus is God incarnate or God in the physical. He tells us that you cannot tell who is or who is not a Spiritual Christian. You seem to think you can. I was just telling you that the words of Jesus are more reliable than any mortal being.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Please show me your scientific evidence that there were no such things as modern Humans before that date.

You keep bringing out that map. It does not support your arguments.

Read Genesis 4:17-22 to see the traits of Humans (descendants of Adam). They had agriculture, city building, tent making and raising animals, and smelting on Adam's world. The traits of these Humans suddenly appeared in the Fertile Crescent just SW of Lake Van, Turkey, 11k years ago.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Vampire bats will share food, but if those they share with don't give back, then they won't get any food again. They are judged to be selfish and a drain on the colony.

You seem to think that Humans are much more special than we really are.

Okay, you can classify Vampire bats as Humans (descendants of Adam) if you like. I choose God's Truth which shows that Humans are a Special Creation destined to have dominion over Vampire bats and every other living creature. Genesis 1:28

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit agree with me. I have their word on it. Can you show us a more reliable source than one which agrees in every way with every discovery of mankind? If not, don't bother posting it.
I'm talking about your interpretation of that source, which appears to be unique.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm talking about your interpretation of that source, which appears to be unique.

It's probably because I'm a converted evolutionist. Most Christians don't believe me because I say that prehistoric people evolved from the common ancestor of Apes and they don't believe in prehistoric people. Evolutionists don't believe me because I won't dismiss God's Truth as myth and proclaim that the ToE is completely true.

I am but a man who sees the agreement of Genesis with recently discovered scientific facts. No one can prove me wrong Scripturally, scientifically, historically, genetically or mathematically. It leaves me in the middle with only God's Truth to confirm my view. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God commanded that living creatures be created and brought forth from WATER in Genesis 1:20. Life appeared on Adam's Earth and the present Earth some 13.8 Billion years ago, in man's time, from water. This shows that wherever we find liquid water throughout the Universe, we will find life, not Human life, since there was but One Ark. Amen?

Billions of years is only needed for evolution not creation. Look to the Bible, it does not mention billions of years.

The Bible says there was no death before sin. Evolution is tied to billions of year of death.

I have proven you wrong scriptually.
The Bible says God created 2 people, that everyone is descended from them, that sin comes from Adam to all people, that the wages of sin is death and that one day God will destroy death.
Genesis 1, 2, and 3; Acts 3:21; Romans 5:12–21; 8:19–22; 1 Corinthians 15:22–55; Colossians 1:15–21 and Revelation 21–22.

Evolution science
Beleives that death is a mechanism of evolution and that mankind is basically sitting on billions of years of bones and death.
(Sagan 1980)
"The secrets of evolution are time and death: time for the slow accumulations of favourable mutations, and death to make room for new species" (Sagan 1980).

So which do you believe?
No death before sin? or billions of years of death?

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I have posted of the origin of Human farming beginning in Mesopotamia and included a Map of the area. At the top of the map is Mt. Ararat and the big Lake between Mt. Ararat and the center of the Fertile Crescent is Lake Van, Turkey where the Ark arrived. Noah walked down from the mile high Lake into the valleys of northern Mesopotamia and left a historic record by planting the FIRST Human crops on the present Earth. Since you have ignored the map, here are more details.

Ancient Mesopotamia and the Rise of Civilisation
As has been pointed out in multiple threads, including this one, that is not evidence for the first humans. Nor is it the earliest evidence of agriculture.

Your assertion is a lie, and you know it.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,273.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
FYI, Jesus is God incarnate or God in the physical. He tells us that you cannot tell who is or who is not a Spiritual Christian. You seem to think you can. I was just telling you that the words of Jesus are more reliable than any mortal being.

Like when he incorrectly said mustard seeds are the smallest seed? Try again.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,273.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Read Genesis 4:17-22 to see the traits of Humans (descendants of Adam). They had agriculture, city building, tent making and raising animals, and smelting on Adam's world. The traits of these Humans suddenly appeared in the Fertile Crescent just SW of Lake Van, Turkey, 11k years ago.

I'm sorry, I clearly asked for a SCIENTIFIC source, didn't I? The Bible is not a scientific source, try again.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,273.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Okay, you can classify Vampire bats as Humans (descendants of Adam) if you like. I choose God's Truth which shows that Humans are a Special Creation destined to have dominion over Vampire bats and every other living creature. Genesis 1:28

No, I am classifying your statements as wrong. Vampire bats with a sense of justice prove that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,387.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Fine, but where is your proof. You just keep making assertions.

When are you going to offer proof, or better yet, when will you agree that your belief is entirely faith based. I have no problem with that . I do have a problem with your silly suggestions that you can prove those beliefs. Why not offer that proof and make me look like the foolish one?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bungle_Bear
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Billions of years is only needed for evolution not creation. Look to the Bible, it does not mention billions of years.

Obviously, not to you. Genesis 2:4-7 shows that Adam was made on the 3rd Day, BEFORE plants, herbs and rain. It was also BEFORE the beginning of our Universe, which was at the END of the 3rd Day and that was 13.8 Billion years ago, in man's time, UNLESS you can refute God's Truth which agrees with Science.

The Bible says there was no death before sin.

Not so since darkness/death was present upon everything God created apart from Himself BEFORE the 1st Day. Genesis 1:2 Adam brought death to mankind when he sinned.

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

I have proven you wrong scriptually.
The Bible says God created 2 people, that everyone is descended from them, that sin comes from Adam to all people, that the wages of sin is death and that one day God will destroy death.
Genesis 1, 2, and 3; Acts 3:21; Romans 5:12–21; 8:19–22; 1 Corinthians 15:22–55; Colossians 1:15–21 and Revelation 21–22.

Amen. Genesis 2:4-7 shows that Adam was made the 3rd Day and verses 8 and 9 show that Trees (which appeared on the 3rd Day Genesis 1:12 were made AFTER Adam was made. Adam was "created" by God the Trinity on the present 6th Day. Genesis 1:27

Eve was made the 6th Day AFTER the creatures Jesus fashioned from the ground and Adam named. Genesis 2:19 She was "created" in God's Image or born again Spiritually at the same time Adam was reborn AFTER Cain killed Abel. Genesis 5:1-2 It takes the AGREEMENT of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to "create" eternally. John 14:16 All Humans (descendants of Adam) live and die on the present 6th Day/Age in the creation of the perfect Heaven.

So which do you believe?
No death before sin? or billions of years of death?

Show us chapter and verse where there was NO death before Adam sinned. The creation has been subjected to death, disease and ruin until Jesus returns. The good news is that He's coming today. Amen?

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
As has been pointed out in multiple threads, including this one, that is not evidence for the first humans. Nor is it the earliest evidence of agriculture.

Your assertion is a lie, and you know it.

Okay. I might as well forget trying to lie to such a brilliant person as you. Show us YOUR evidence of the earliest farming. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Like when he incorrectly said mustard seeds are the smallest seed? Try again.

It's a parable, a teaching story. It speaks of a Great False Church which started out so small and yet grew into a mighty tree and many dirty birds lived in the branches thereof.

Luk 13:19 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.

Mustard seeds are NOT the smallest seed which gives the parable away. The Holy Spirit doesn't write lies, but only those who have been born of the Spirit can understand.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.