Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Science: Every living thing shares common descent from LUCA which evolved in water.
Bible: Some creatures were not formed from water, they were formed from earth.
Aman: See how science and the Bible agree!

Lol. Your claim is just another lie.

Science says everything came from water.
Scripture says "every living creature that moveth" was created from Water. Genesis 1:21

Science, in attempting to remove God from His own Creation, CLAIMS that all creatures evolved from the Universal Common Ancestor, who suddenly appeared in water 3.8 Billion years ago, in man's time. POOF They didn't like the term "descended with modifications" so they changed it to "evolution" Scripture and Science AGREE and the only difference is in the deceitful changing of the words to eliminate God, by the misguided scientists of 200 years ago.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
At this point, I have no words. I have no idea where you got any of these strange teachings, but certainly not from a simple and plain reading of Genesis. Nowhere in Genesis does it say billions of years, or that Adam was made on day three or that the seventh day is the future. You have added that to it from somewhere else but won't say where from, but certainly not from scripture.

No mainstream church will support what is being said here.

Then please tell us a time in the PAST when mankind had dominion over mosquitoes, viruses and Angels. Genesis 1:28 And tell us of any time in the PAST when all creatures were changed into Vegetarians as Genesis 1:30 states. No one can because we live today at Genesis 1:27 because God the Trinity is STILL creating Adam/mankind in Christ Spiritually. Ask any Gospel preacher.

Also, there are still Funeral Homes and you want us to believe that God's Creation of the perfect Heaven is in the PAST. It continues today and will continue until Heaven is filled with ALL of it's host, or Christians who are part of it's inhabitants. Genesis 2:1

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Genesis 2:4-7 tells us that BEFORE the plants and herbs, which grew on the 3rd Day Genesis 1:12, Lord God made Adam of the dust of the ground. Genesis 2:8-9 confirms this Scriptural Fact by showing that TREES, which also grew on the 3rd Day, Genesis 1:12 were made AFTER Adam was made. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Are you saying my claim is dishonest?

Yes, since I have been asking for your evidence for months now and you have provided only speculations from scientists seeking grants for their views. You keep claiming that I am lying, but anyone who reads these posts can see who the liar is.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Science says everything came from water.
Scripture says "every living creature that moveth" was created from Water. Genesis 1:21
Genesis 1:24 says some creatures were made from earth. You know this. Your claim is therefore a lie.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, since I have been asking for your evidence for months now and you have provided only speculations from scientists seeking grants for their views. You keep claiming that I am lying, but anyone who reads these posts can see who the liar is.
I have not accused you of being a liar (which would be a personal attack), I have correctly said your claims are lies (which addresses the content of your posts).

You have overstepped the mark. Post reported.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

256064_6429f71273587ebdde5b1038d8c1ccf4.jpg

This thread is staying closed. There is some flaming and disruptive behavior and promotion of questionable theology, at the very least.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.