Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No it isn't. There's a huge amount of evidence to show that the Bible is not an accurate account, and all you've provided to support your view is loud assertions.

The inaccurate account is because some "scholars" remain un-regenerated and are dead to God and His Holy Word. It's a self induced ignorance.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why in the world do you think that would be required? I am showing that your claim that animals can't judge good and evil is wrong is simply incorrect. The vampire bat example shows that they can.

God tells us that only He and Adam's descendants have the ability to know both good and evil. Genesis 3:22 The fact that atheists don't agree adds credence to God's Truth.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So no actual proof. Just an assertion that your interpretation of scripture is the correct one.

Do you still not understand that assertions are not proofs? Did you not receive a proper education in vocabulary, logic and rhetoric? Something must explain your singular inability to understand that simple fact. I'll repeat it for your convenience. Assertions, such as the ones you make here, do not constitute proofs.

So, do you have any actual proof?

Only the excuses of unbelievers who cannot refute God's Truth. Thanks for confirming WHY science refuses to repent of their false ideas, even when faced with their own discoveries. Amen?

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,381.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Only the excuses of unbelievers who cannot refute God's Truth. Thanks for confirming WHY science refuses to repent of their false ideas, even when faced with their own discoveries. Amen?
So, I'll take that as a definitive admission that you can offer no proof of your assertions. Not surprising, but ultimately disappointing. A proof would have been welcome. Your snide, offensive accusations are not.

Reactions: SLP
Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
I agree and demonstrates the inability for ANYONE to refute God's Truth. Thanks.

You wrote:

1. Genesis 1:21 shows that every living creature that moveth was made from water on the 5th Day. Science recently discovered the same. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/s...-ancestor.html Jul 25, 2016​

"Science recently discovered the same" - i.e, science recently discovered "that every living creature that moveth was made from water on the 5th Day".

The linked article did no such thing.

You either did not read the article, did not understand the article, hoped nobody else would check the article, or are just plain old dishonest.

Which is it?

Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
Thanks for proving that creationists cannot be honest or reasonable in their attempts to make their beliefs seem logical.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So, I'll take that as a definitive admission that you can offer no proof of your assertions. Not surprising, but ultimately disappointing. A proof would have been welcome. Your snide, offensive accusations are not.

Do you believe that the changeable opinions of mortal men are higher than those of Almighty God? Show me where I'm wrong Scientifically and I will refute the failings of today's Science. Amen?

• Haha
Reactions: Bungle_Bear
Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
What it demonstrates is that you will believe anything "so called" scientists proclaim. From the site:

"While full-scale agriculture did not develop until much later, our study shows that trial cultivation began far earlier than previously believed, and gives us reason to rethink our ancestors' capabilities," said Prof. Sternberg. "Those early ancestors were more clever and more skilled than we knew."

Ask the Professor HOW he distinguished between the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) and Humans (descendants of Adam). He obviously does not know the difference and wherever prehistoric man lived for a while, and weeds grew, is an incomplete and probably grant based conclusion. Try again?
Handwaving does not constitute refutation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You wrote:

1. Genesis 1:21 shows that every living creature that moveth was made from water on the 5th Day. Science recently discovered the same. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/s...-ancestor.html Jul 25, 2016​

"Science recently discovered the same" - i.e, science recently discovered "that every living creature that moveth was made from water on the 5th Day".

The linked article did no such thing.

You either did not read the article, did not understand the article, hoped nobody else would check the article, or are just plain old dishonest.

Which is it?

I have always shown the AGREEMENT of recently discovered scientific Truths with the Truths written by God in Genesis. What Science announced three years ago is that "every living creature" came forth from WATER exactly as Genesis 1:21 states. It was the 5th Day/Age to God and some 13.8 Billion years ago, in man's time. Now, it's your time to tell us HOW men, who lived thousands of years before Science, could have possibly known that? You cannot because it's proof of God.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I have always shown the AGREEMENT of recently discovered scientific Truths with the Truths written by God in Genesis. What Science announced three years ago is that "every living creature" came forth from WATER exactly as Genesis 1:21 states. It was the 5th Day/Age to God and some 13.8 Billion years ago, in man's time. Now, it's your time to tell us HOW men, who lived thousands of years before Science, could have possibly known that? You cannot because it's proof of God.
The Bible doesn't say that. Genesis 1:24.

This claim is, therefore, a lie.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Handwaving does not constitute refutation.

A group of pre-human fisherman stayed a while at a fishing hole and some weeds grew and that's proof of the first farming by man. That is the conclusion of your brilliant site. If you are serious, I have a Bridge for you to buy. LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The Bible doesn't say that. Genesis 1:24.

This claim is, therefore, a lie.

My words are in black to show you God's Truth.

Gen 1:24 And God (The Trinity) said, Let the earth (ground) bring forth the living creature after His (Jesus-temporary) kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after His kind: and it was so. Gen 1:25 And God (The Son/Jesus) made the beast of the earth after His (Jesus-temporary) kind, and cattle after Their (Trinity-Eternal) kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after His (Jesus-temporary) kind: and God saw that it was good.

Here are the details of the temporary creation of these beings, later shown in

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God (YHWH/Jesus) formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field;

God the Father commands and God the Son, the physical image of the invisible Spirit, forms the common ancestors and Adam names them. Notice that God the Trinity did NOT create the creeping things which are His (Jesus-temporary kind) since mosquitoes and other pests will NOT be in Heaven. Amen?

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
A group of pre-human fisherman stayed a while at a fishing hole and some weeds grew and that's proof of the first farming by man. That is the conclusion of your brilliant site. If you are serious, I have a Bridge for you to buy. LOL
Where does the site say anything about pre-humans? Tilting at windmills.

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
My words are in black to show you God's Truth.

Gen 1:24 And God (The Trinity) said, Let the earth (ground) bring forth the living creature after His (Jesus-temporary) kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after His kind: and it was so. Gen 1:25 And God (The Son/Jesus) made the beast of the earth after His (Jesus-temporary) kind, and cattle after Their (Trinity-Eternal) kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after His (Jesus-temporary) kind: and God saw that it was good.

Here are the details of the temporary creation of these beings, later shown in

Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God (YHWH/Jesus) formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field;

God the Father commands and God the Son, the physical image of the invisible Spirit, forms the common ancestors and Adam names them. Notice that God the Trinity did NOT create the creeping things which are His (Jesus-temporary kind) since mosquitoes and other pests will NOT be in Heaven. Amen?
Science: Every living thing shares common descent from LUCA which evolved in water.
Bible: Some creatures were not formed from water, they were formed from earth.
Aman: See how science and the Bible agree!

Lol. Your claim is just another lie.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course not since this event is in the FUTURE on the 7th Day, which is Eternity, since it has NO ending.

At this point, I have no words. I have no idea where you got any of these strange teachings, but certainly not from a simple and plain reading of Genesis. Nowhere in Genesis does it say billions of years, or that Adam was made on day three or that the seventh day is the future. You have added that to it from somewhere else but won't say where from, but certainly not from scripture.

No mainstream church will support what is being said here.

• Agree
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.