Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dream is to get my back down with the cross Jesus and dove with olive branch.

i'll post the picture.

JesusCrossDove.gif

I want that on my back.

Impressive picture.

I guess it would cost a bit.

Is there a good parlor near you?

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here we see how to look out for false teachers, and those who claim to be christians, and what to look for by what I like to call fruit inspecting. Many get discouraged when I talk about the law, they first had this picture of salvation, then living like they pleased, or they fear the law like old testament law, neither is true. First at salvation the Holy Spirit takes over, and starts to mold you to be like Christ, Grace is your salvation insurance because God already knows your gonna mess up, but our life goal is to

Philippians 3:12
New King James Version (NKJV)
Pressing Toward the Goal

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

Matthew 7

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Build on the Rock

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

28 And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching, 29 for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Yeah you were just preaching from the book of enoch in another thread and you want to speak of false teachers?

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Impressive picture.

I guess it would cost a bit.

Is there a good parlor near you?

I am suspecting it would cost a 2000-3500. Probably take 3 days of sitting through it.

No one is good enough out here though i need to go to the main city 2 hours a way. I guess i could go to new york maybe get on NY Ink.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am suspecting it would cost a 2000-3500. Probably take 3 days of sitting through it.

No one is good enough out here though i need to go to the main city 2 hours a way. I guess i could go to new york maybe get on NY Ink.

Kind of a hoped for birthday present matter... :)

Blessings.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Kind of a hoped for birthday present matter... :)

Blessings.

I can not justify spending that right now, maybe one day.

Funny thing is if I am so wrong about these tats why is Jesus right here with me Holding me steady from just losing it on these people. I feel righteous anger, I don't mind that anger because it is Good. :)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Funny thing is if I am so wrong about these tats why is Jesus right here with me Holding me steady from just losing it on these people. I feel righteous anger, I don't mind that anger because it is Good. :)

Well, we need to press on under the grace of God, and seek to do His will in witness as we feel we are being led of Him, according to Scripture.

(The background to all this seems to be a Reformed worldview, which does not make much of a difference between Israel and the church, the law and the Gospel of grace, and on the other hand a dispensational outlook. There is nothing new to the discussion.)

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I know, and you where bashing people about giving to the homeless, and here you want to spend thousands on tattoos,

Upvote 0

David Pratt

Aug 15, 2010
✟15,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Thessalonians Chapter 3

14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

15. Yet count [him] not as an enemy, but admonish [him] as a brother.

James Chapter 5

20. Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Ezekiel Chapter 3

17. Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Galatians Chapter 5

19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

John Chapter 16

1. These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

1 Corinthians Chapter 4

14. I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you].

James Chapter 1

16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
2 Thessalonians Chapter 3

14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

15. Yet count [him] not as an enemy, but admonish [him] as a brother.

James Chapter 5

20. Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Ezekiel Chapter 3

17. Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Galatians Chapter 5

19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

John Chapter 16

1. These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

1 Corinthians Chapter 4

14. I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you].

James Chapter 1

16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

So this is your response to a fellow believer if he or she happens to have a tattoo?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I know, and you where bashing people about giving to the homeless, and here you want to spend thousands on tattoos,

i guess you never learned the lesson

6 Meanwhile, Jesus was in Bethany at the home of Simon, a man who had previously had leprosy. 7 While he was eating, a woman came in with a beautiful alabaster jar of expensive perfume and poured it over his head.

8 The disciples were indignant when they saw this. “What a waste!” they said. 9 “It could have been sold for a high price and the money given to the poor.”

10 But Jesus, aware of this, replied, “Why criticize this woman for doing such a good thing to me? 11 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me. 12 She has poured this perfume on me to prepare my body for burial. 13 I tell you the truth, wherever the Good News is preached throughout the world, this woman’s deed will be remembered and discussed.”

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, we need to press on under the grace of God, and seek to do His will in witness as we feel we are being led of Him, according to Scripture.

(The background to all this seems to be a Reformed worldview, which does not make much of a difference between Israel and the church, the law and the Gospel of grace, and on the other hand a dispensational outlook. There is nothing new to the discussion.)

your right, but nothing brings me to anger faster than people using God's word for their own agenda and to try to exalt themselves.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Ephesians 4:26
King James Version (KJV)
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

your anger at me is uncalled for and unjustified. It is not just me, but anyone who has an opinion that varies from yours is bullied, insulted, and generally treated in a very un-Christ like manner. You are not a God inspired prophet, nor do you hold a Monopoly on God, here you say God is holding you up on righteous anger, I say show me one place that I bashed or accused you for your tattoos, one place I personally called you out, and said Blu your a sinner for your tattoos. Once I mentioned that I believed I thought and believed that the Law was not dead, Everyones thinking stopped, reminds me of my goats, short attention span. Not one person bothered to finish to think through the rest of my thoughts. No instead Blu, you decided to run thru here, and find ways to attack me, now ask yourself, how Christ like was that. I mentioned the cost of your tats, when you tried to attack me, because you also called me a Hypocrite, well, look at that statement closely, you without sin cast the first stone. If you had a more Christ like demeanor, Humble, Gentle, Sober minded, you would have looked over my thoughts more closely, and seen that what I was describing was a life process that Christ has called us to. In another post I tell you you will grow, and I love you, guess what I mean it, I can tell you have a love for God, but you have a lot of growing to do.

Your Friend in Christ
Josh

Reactions: sheina
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Does your wife also have a tattoo, btw?

no no:) she hates them but Love me:D, You would not picture a woman like my wife being with some one like me. People have said to me i know you must be a great person because you found a woman like your wife to love you.

She has such a child like innocents everyone see in her, she does't like to make a fuss.:) She doesn't wear make up, But God does dress her wonderfully, she started wearing skirts because i like them.So she says no more tats, but she would let me if we had the extra money.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
King James Version (KJV)

your anger at me is uncalled for and unjustified. It is not just me, but anyone who has an opinion that varies from yours is bullied, insulted, and generally treated in a very un-Christ like manner. You are not a God inspired prophet, nor do you hold a Monopoly on God, here you say God is holding you up on righteous anger, I say show me one place that I bashed or accused you for your tattoos, one place I personally called you out, and said Blu your a sinner for your tattoos. Once I mentioned that I believed I thought and believed that the Law was not dead, Everyones thinking stopped, reminds me of my goats, short attention span. Not one person bothered to finish to think through the rest of my thoughts. No instead Blu, you decided to run thru here, and find ways to attack me, now ask yourself, how Christ like was that. I mentioned the cost of your tats, when you tried to attack me, because you also called me a Hypocrite, well, look at that statement closely, you without sin cast the first stone. If you had a more Christ like demeanor, Humble, Gentle, Sober minded, you would have looked over my thoughts more closely, and seen that what I was describing was a life process that Christ has called us to. In another post I tell you you will grow, and I love you, guess what I mean it, I can tell you have a love for God, but you have a lot of growing to do.

Your Friend in Christ
Josh

Hi, Brother.
Re. post #79, are you Reformed or Adventist, as it happens?

Blessings.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
no no:) she hates them but Love me:D, You would not picture a woman like my wife being with some one like me. People have said to me i know you must be a great person because you found a woman like your wife to love you.

She has such a child like innocents everyone see in her, she does't like to make a fuss.:) She doesn't wear make up, But God does dress her wonderfully, she started wearing skirts because i like them.So she says no more tats, but she would let me if we had the extra money.:thumbsup:

You are truly blessed. (So am I in that regard.) :)

I guess your kids are well under the 18 milestone when so many go for their first parlor visit. Have they seen your tattoos?

(We don't have kids.)

Blessings.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Are you Reformed, or Adventist? (serious question).

Because where Hebrews says 'we are come unto Mount Zion....and to Jesus, the Mediator of the New Covenant', we are not being taken back to Sinai. Far from it.

Because obeying the Lord Jesus' commandents in love, is very different from being under the law.

I guess I write from a clearly dispensationalist perspective.

Born and raised Independent Fundamental Baptist

No drinking, swearing, smoking, tattoos, men with pierced ears, men with long hair, women with excessively short hair etc...

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Born and raised Independent Fundamental Baptist

No drinking, swearing, smoking, tattoos, men with pierced ears, men with long hair, women with excessively short hair etc...

Thanks for the reply, Brother.

Blessings.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
King James Version (KJV)

Your Friend in Christ
Josh

You just can stop passing judgement for five seconds can you. what was that comment you made about me giving to the homeless.

you think this is a game we will see, I see what your doing and I don't like the way your using God's Word. Use God's word all you want because God's word frees me. God will never hurt me, so go on your not the first to use His word for you own purpose. i suggest you look at 1 cor 13 to see what Love is.

then you say i sin and when i SAY YOU SIN YOU SAY LET HE WHO IS WITH OUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Don't point out other sins why you are sinning. And you can not show me any where in scripture where my tats are a sin. Guess what you are not God, you don't get to judge what is a sin or not.

I have heard that said any one who disagrees with me, yeah yeah yeah, now I am a bully cause I called you on preaching false doctrine. Jesus said they will say worse about you.:) It has got to where I have to put a smiley face after everything I say because if not people will say i am angry and yelling. i really don't care if i offend you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.