Tall tale ways you know when its love.

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
Guys and Gals i thought this would be fun, when you going with someone or those of you who have wifes and husbands, some way you just knew it was love. ill start us off.

You two(you and the person you love) can go anywhere or do anything and have so much fun with it..for example you two can go on a (some would say) a boring walk but by the end of it you both are laughing your bootys off.

so guys what do you think are sure ways to know its love?

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This one is going to be really romantic. Ready? Here goes...

I woke up one day and the little guy in my head said, "If you don't marry this girl, you're stupid." I thought about it cause I wasn't really interested in marriage. I realized that if ever there was a girl who was prime wife material it was this girl. It was one of those deals you weren't looking for but is too good to pass up.
I bought a ring that day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD vAlign=top>
When you meet someone and instead of being nervous like you though you were...it's like you're hanging out with someone you've known your entire life.

&nbsp;

Awww Angel Girl... how sweet is that?!?!?! &nbsp;

E-beth sings: da da da da dadadadad da da da Can't get you outta my head...&nbsp;

&nbsp;</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Upvote 0