Talking to a Robot about Christian Universal Salvation! (AI)

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It ain't my opinion. I quoted the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia, Gehenna article, it's good enough for them, that's good enough for me. Of course, since it contradicts your assumptions/presuppositions, it probably isn't for you.
You just keep avoiding the question I asked which is typical of someone who doesn't have a concrete answer. No worries, cya! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've supplied evidence of these "mechanical men"?
even a definition for them? Refer to #24 The Confirmation you seek is at 9:15:oldthumbsup:
Some people don't have to rely on bad movies for references either? :scratch:
At this point I'm not at all sure what you're on about. I'll simply provide you with these facts:

There are no sentient AIs.
There are no sentient robots.
There are no sentient machines.

If you choose to believe those things exist, feel free to do so. Many people, generally those who have absolutely no clue how computers work, believe in such things. They're often the same people who believe that "aliens" must exist because the universe is Really Big, and/or that aliens must be demons, although there's no evidence that any aliens exist at all.

They take these things as a matter of faith. That is a faith sadly misplaced.

Have a lovely day.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AI Bot Test 2

Write A Paper by Write For Me

Christ will save everybody

Robot: It should first be stated that the issue of whether Christ will save everybody is a highly contested and debated question among many Christian denominations and theologians.

Me responses will be a paragraph that begins with me: and also with [square brackets].

Me: Denomination doesnt matter. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ saves.

ISAIAH 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer. (NIV)

Robot: The Scripture that is often used to support the claim that Christ will save everybody is 1 Timothy 2:6: “For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.” This verse is often interpreted to mean that Christ has chosen to be the mediator between all people and God, and thus will provide salvation to all. This interpretation is bolstered by other verses in the Bible, such as John 3:16-17, which states that “God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” This verse is seen to support the idea that God has sent His son to save all of humanity

Me: Eventually the entire world will accept Christ as their saviour a d thus the whole world will become believers in Jesus and go to Heaven.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all mankind.

Robot: The idea that Christ’s atoning work is sufficient for the salvation of all people, regardless of whether or not they accept Him personally, is a prominent belief in certain Christian denominations, particularly the Universalist branch of Christianity. This branch of Christianity holds that Christ’s saving grace is extended to all people, and thus all will eventually be saved by His sacrifice. This is often addressed through the doctrine of universal reconciliation, which supposes that all people will eventually come to accept Christ as their savior and thus receive salvation.

Me: Took the words straight out of my mouth. My denomination is Christian Universalism, though denomination doesn't matter. Only faith alone in Christ is needed to be saved.

Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abraham’s offspring.

Robot: Ultimately, the question of whether or not Christ will save everybody is a matter of significant controversy within Christian denominations. It cannot be denied that the idea of Christ’s saving grace extending to all people continues to be an integral part of Christian theology, vigorously debated and discussed by Christian believers around the world.

And the answer to that debate is that Christ Jesus will save every person in existence. All people will believe in Jesus through faith alone and go to Heaven

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

This was created with Write For Me - Writing Made Easier with Artificial Intelligence!

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At this point I'm not at all sure what you're on about. I'll simply provide you with these facts:

There are no sentient AIs.
There are no sentient robots.
There are no sentient machines.

If you choose to believe those things exist, feel free to do so. Many people, generally those who have absolutely no clue how computers work, believe in such things. They're often the same people who believe that "aliens" must exist because the universe is Really Big, and/or that aliens must be demons, although there's no evidence that any aliens exist at all.

They take these things as a matter of faith. That is a faith sadly misplaced.

Have a lovely day.
Again i said there was a difference between 'sentient AI' and "mechanical men" (androids) :scratch:
glasses could be useful here :scratch:
Also You Originally said "mechanical men"
Not Sentient AI:oldthumbsup:
Sentient Robots, or machines would only be possible with "sentient AI"
:asd:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AI Bot Test 3

Prompt : Everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ

The Robot Says [with my custom responses]

Everyone will go to Heaven theough faith alone in Jesus Christ

The topic of whether or not everyone will go to heaven is a highly-debated subject. However, for those who believe that salvation comes through faith alone in Jesus Christ, [which is true] it is accepted that everyone will go to heaven. [which is also true] A Christian belief based on the Bible clearly states that forgiveness of sins comes from faith alone and it is this faith that leads to a place in heaven.

[John 1:13 Believers in Christ are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."]

The Bible is quite insistent that the only way to gain permanent life and a place in heaven is by faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus himself declared in John 14:6 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” This assertion certainly does not leave room for interpretation or alternative paths, thus departing from some other branches of faith. In this way, it can be seen that Jesus declares through his salvation that all who accept that salvation and receive it through faith alone will go to heaven. [Thus all people will accept it and go to Heaven]

[Heb. 1:2 God appointed Jesus "heir of ALL THINGS, and through whom He made the universe."]

Furthermore, this belief is echoed by numerous other Biblical passages. For example, Ephesians 2:8-9 states “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.” Similarly, Romans 10:8-10 states “But what does it say? 'The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,' that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” These passages both emphasize the point that salvation and thus a spot in heaven come through faith alone, not through any works of one’s own.

[Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people aka to all men aka all of mankind]

This was created with Write For Me - Writing Made Easier with Artificial Intelligence!

By uninstalling and reinstalling the app again from "Purchased" tab from the App Store, you can use the robot as many times as you want, since each time it treats you as a new account giving you one free sample each time. All of these AI articles at the time of typing these on my phone were therefore all generated for free.

[Phil. 3:21 Jesus is "able even to subdue ALL THINGS to Himself."]

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, new AI that I’m testing, let’s see it in action. SEO = Search Engine Optimization. I will add Bible verses on here too.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Login - Brain Pod AI Writer

“Use AI SEO Optimization To Create Your Content”

Title: Jesus Christ will save everyone

Description: Christ Jesus will save the whole world. Everyone will be saved through faith alone.

SEO Keywords: jesus, christ, salvation, christianity, faith alone, universalism, christian universalism

John 3:17: "God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world be saved through Him."

And… error it says please Select A Content Header Or Search For More First

Ok, now it says “Generating output...” so I should only include 1 SEO Keyword

SEO Keywords: jesus

After selecting a Wikipedia article it says “Your Content Is Being Created Now!”

Generated Content

Your generated content is ready!

Ok let’s check it out

Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was born of a virgin and who was crucified. He was resurrected three days later.

A central theme of the Christian faith is that of salvation, or salvation from sin. The central figure of Christianity is Jesus Christ, whose sacrifice is viewed as a propitiation for the sins of humanity.

If you are a Christian, you are familiar with the stories of Jesus. Jesus was born around the time of the Roman Empire, so his appearance would have been very different from that of most people today. He is regarded as the Messiah, the Savior, and the Son of God. In addition to the belief that he was born of a virgin, the early Christian movement claimed he had been resurrected from the dead and ascended to heaven.

Me: Hmm…. Ok. So this bot didn’t talk about salvation through faith alone and universal salvation as much as other ones. It went moreso into the historical side, which I guess can be good for the more analytical types

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

Let’s check a plagiarism checker and…

https://www.quetext.com/plagiarism-checker

Access denied. Error code 1020. You do not have access to www.quetext.com. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

Ouch. Well, I use a VPN, so I should have seen that one coming lol

Free Plagiarism Checker No Word Limit - Studymoose

And “Text is too short”

Ok maybe this one

Plagiarism Checker Free | Accurate with Percentage

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

As a side note, you may wonder what my opinion of AI is. Well, for me, AI is a tool, which can be used for good or evil. It can be used for evil purposes, such as advancing Russian propaganda that promotes Russia’s war crimes, terrorist activities, mass kidnappings and torture in Ukraine.

From this post I found on the r/Ukraine subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/zxeri5

Title: “Ukraine Police have now shut down a bot farm. Officers detected over 1.5 million accounts across various social media, email and instant messaging services, which served to advance Russian propaganda.

It’s the same thing with the Internet. Someone can make an article online about how to be saved by Jesus Christ through faith alone, which is good, or sites like Tentmaker showing that everyone will be saved, also good. So just like how it can good to make a website.

“Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans”

A knife can be used to cut vegetables, but it can also be used for the sin of murder. But ultimately, it’s a tool, which can be used for good or evil.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AI Post 8

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved. Thus all people will be saved in this way.

Psalm 145:8-10 "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to ALL, and His tender mercies are over ALL His works. ALL your works shall praise you, 0 Lord."

Jesus Christ Universal Salvation

Jesus Christ Universal Salvation

Psalm 65:2-4 "0 You Who hear prayer, to you ALL flesh will come. Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, you will provide atonement for them."

Jesus Christ’s concept of universal salvation is both controversial and intensely debated. Universal salvation says that all souls will be saved as all people will accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. (faith alone). Jesus himself spoke of universal salvation throughout the New Testament and his teachings have been interpreted by theologians for centuries. In this paper, we will explore the doctrine of Jesus Christ Universal Salvation by first looking at Jesus’s teaching, and then examining how scholars have interpreted and applied them.

Isaiah 57:16 "For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made."

We will first examine the teachings of Jesus and the indications that hes has been referring to universal salvation. Jesus spoke on a number of occasions about the nature of the afterlife and the fate of those who did not accept him as the Son of God. Most notably, Jesus said in the book of Matthew that he "desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Timothy 2:4). This statement, taken on its own, indicates that Jesus believed that no one would be doomed to hell and that salvation was available to all. (Thus all people will eventually believe in Christ and be saved).

Gen. 12:3, 28:14 "ALL the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Another indication of universal salvation comes from the concept of grace in Paul's epistles. Paul teaches that God's grace is made available to all of humanity. He writes, "God our Savior desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (Titus 2:11). Paul specifically mentions universal salvation, his message of grace shows that salvation is available to all who accept it. And thus all will eventually accept it of their own free will.

John 19:30 "It is finished."

In addition to these passages, there are many other teachings from Jesus which are references to universal salvation. Jesus' teachings of mercy, love, and grace all suggest that everyone has the potential to be saved regardless of their religious beliefs.

AMOS: 9:14 I will bring back my exiled people Israel. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted.

Next, we will explore how scholars have interpreted and applied these teachings in the doctrine of Jesus Christ Universal Salvation. Theologians have argued for centuries that Jesus’s teachings serve as the foundation for universal salvation.

And many other theologians have followed suit in arguing in favour of universal salvation. For instance, the theologian argued that it is possible for all people to be saved through Jesus Christ due to his love and mercy. Similarly

Isaiah 52:10"The Lord had made bare His Holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and ALL the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God."

‎ChatGPT Write For Me Chat GPT

Lam. 3:31, 32 "The Lord will NOT cast off forever. Though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christ will save all of humanity

Abstract

John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

This paper discusses the central Christian belief that Christ will save all of humanity. Drawing from biblical passages, the author argues that Christ's ultimate saving power comes from his death and resurrection and that humanity's salvation depends on acceptance to this saving power. That is, faith alone in Jesus to be saved and thus all people will be saved.

Introduction

2 Cor. 5:19, 20 "God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: be reconciled to God."

The Christian faith is centered around the belief that Christ has the power to save all of humanity from the consequences of sin. This salvation comes from God’s love for us and through His grace, which is offered to us through Christ’s death and resurrection. In its most basic form, the Christian faith is rooted in the belief that through belief in Christ, humans are saved from death and forgiven of all their sins.

Biblical Passages

Rom. 8:20, 21 "Creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

There are numerous biblical passages that attest to the power of Christ’s saving grace. In John 3:16, it is said that “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." This passage draws a direct correlation between the act of believing in Christ and receiving God’s gift of eternal life.

Likewise, in Romans 10:9-10, Paul writes, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” This verse clearly articulates that for one to be saved, they must believe in their heart that Christ rose from the dead. Faith alone in Jesus saves you.

John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands." ()

In addition, in 1 John 5:10-12, it is said that "He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” This passage further states that it is only through the belief in and acceptance of Christ’s resurrection that one can be saved and have eternal life. (aionios in Greek meaning pertaining to an age) That is, people go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, which is temporary mental anguish and will come to believe in Jesus eventually, all people will, and all people will have permanent life.

Conclusion

1 Cor. 15:22 "Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam ALL died, even so in Christ ALL shall be made alive."

Through the examination of various biblical passages, it is clear Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ by faith alone is true.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"It’s the same thing with the Internet. Someone can make an article online about how to be saved by Jesus Christ through faith alone, which is good, or sites like Tentmaker showing that everyone will be saved, also good. So just like how it can good to make a website."

What the world, the devil, and the flesh call good, great, and is highly exalted,
God Himself calls an abomination.

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Like 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Jesus will save every person in existence

The notion that Jesus will save every person in existence is a profound and powerful concept that has long had a place in the Christian faith. Since the time of Jesus, Christians have looked to Christ to provide salvation for all who believe in Him with faith alone, which means to accept Him as their Savior, who is the Lord. This belief is based on numerous passages of Scripture throughout the Bible, including the New Testament. It is believed that through Jesus' death on the cross for the sins of mankind, and His resurrection three days later, He provided a way for all of humanity to be reconciled with God and be saved from the consequences of their sins.

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

The Bible teaches that Jesus is the only way by which people can be saved from their sins. This is because Jesus is the only one who became the perfect sacrifice for our sins and was raised from the dead. He reconciled man to God and opened the way for us to be saved through faith. In addition, Jesus taught in the parable of the lost sheep that He will always seek and save those who have gone astray. Not one person is ever lost to God, but He will always seek them out and bring them home.

The Bible also makes it clear that salvation is available to all who go to Jesus in faith. By accepting Jesus as Savior and believing that He died for our sins and rose again, anyone can be saved. Nothing and no one can ever prevent someone from receiving salvation if they put their trust in Jesus. And once they are saved, they are permanently saved and will never lose that salvation.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

At the end of the age, Jesus will come again to all of mankind. At that time, Jesus will offer salvation to all who believe. Christians believe that no one will ever be left out of the picture, because Jesus will extend salvation to all who place their faith in Him, no matter what their past or present may look like.

It is a comforting thought to know that Jesus will save every person who chooses to accept Him. No matter what life has thrown our way, no matter how deep the darkness, there is always hope in Jesus, who came to save us all.

In conclusion, Jesus will save every person in existence. This understanding brings joy and hope to those who believe, knowing that the Lord is willing to welcome any and all who come to Him in faith. He will continue to seek us.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared bringing salvation to all people.

Christ will save everybody in existence

Introduction

Jesus, who is held in great reverence and awe by hundreds of millions of people around the world, is known as the Savior of mankind, who will ultimately save everybody in existence. This paper will discuss the basis behind this belief, and how it can bring peace and assurance to people in the world today.

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

The Basis

The salvation of mankind, according to the Christian faith, which is absolute truth, rests solely in the hands of Jesus Christ. He is sent from God to redeem mankind from their sins and bring them into a new relationship with God. According to the Bible, Jesus’ death on the Cross and resurrection from the dead made it possible for people to be saved. Through Jesus' life, death and resurrection, people can reconnect with God and be saved from their sins, and receive His mercy and grace.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

Christ will save everyone

Christ's saving power is essential knowledge to all who would be saved. Christians believe that when a person sins, they separate themselves from God, who is holy and perfect. God's justice demands that all sin be punished, but because of Christ's death on the cross, He has taken our sin upon himself and given us a way to be reconciled with God and have our sins forgiven. Christ has removed the barrier and brought us back into right relationship with God.

Revelation 5:13: "And I [John] heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, `To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"'

Jesus's mission, then, was and is to save everyone who believes in Him. It is available to all, and for those who accept Christ's sacrifice and profess faith in Him, they will be saved. And thus all people will accept Jesus' sacrifice and be saved, the entire world.

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

Ending

In conclusion, Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind. He will save everyone who believes in Him and is willing to accept His free gift of salvation. It is a source of great comfort for many people to know that even though they may have done wrong and sinned, Jesus has made it possible for them to be forgiven and to be once more in a loving and caring relationship with God. In this way, Christ will save everybody in existence.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
“Everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus”
This statement reflects a belief held by some Christians that salvation and entry into heaven can be achieved through faith alone in Jesus Christ. This belief is known as "sola fide" and is one of the core principles of Protestantism. It is based on the idea that faith in Jesus as Lord and savior is sufficient for salvation, and that good works or other actions are not necessary for salvation. However, this belief is not held by all Christians and other religious groups have different beliefs about salvation, heaven, and the afterlife.

Chatbots are designed to answer a question from the perspective of a believer. With some, you can even choose the perspective of a Ph.D. in Theology or a five-year-old child. AI bots are getting more intelligent. But they are still tied to various websites where they get their information. The better bots tell you their source so you can read it for yourself to verify what they are saying.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I already repeated it twice, and you conveniently avoided it. I can't be bothered with this "discussion". Cya.
No problem I will continue to point out all your errors without any pointless objections from you.. I could not find a serious question you asked me which I did not answer. But you keep playing silly games.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So, I’ve used Novel AI before, but let’s see if we can artificially generate evangelism / soulwinning / gospel messages spreading the truth that Christ Jesus will save everyone by faith alone!

Prompt: “Everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus”

To which it adds

Everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ [And then the AI adds a lie by falsely saying good works save when the truth is that it’s only faith alone]
The response I get is: This is a theological belief held by some Christian denominations, particularly Evangelical Protestants, that one can have eternal life in heaven by simply having faith in Jesus as the Savior. According to this belief, good works and obedience to religious laws are not necessary for salvation. This idea is based on an interpretation of passages from the New Testament, such as Ephesians 2:8-9. However, the exact understanding of salvation by faith alone is a matter of debate and varies among different Christian traditions.

So I challenge the chatbot: "so we do not have to be good to be saved?" The response I get now is: "many Christians who hold this belief also believe that faith in Jesus leads to a transformed life and good works as a result. They see good works as a natural outcome of having a saving faith, rather than a requirement for salvation."

When you challenge the bots then they begin to correct themselves. That is what AI does and how it works. We have to challenge them to get them to line up with the truth.

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We can ask the bot: "does billy graham believe we need good works to be saved?"

The answer we then get is: "Billy Graham, a famous Evangelical Christian preacher, and evangelist, believed in salvation by faith alone in Jesus. He held that one's good works and behavior are not the determining factor in obtaining salvation, but rather faith in Jesus as the Savior grants salvation. However, Graham also taught that faith in Jesus leads to a transformed life and good works as a result, and he emphasized the importance of living a life of obedience to God's commands and striving for moral excellence.

So, in summary, while Billy Graham believed in salvation by faith alone in Jesus, he also believed that a saving faith should produce good works and a transformed life".

Upvote 0

HSong

Jesus-Saves-All
Sep 11, 2022
Canada
Visit site
✟43,566.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved thus all people will have faith alone in Christ and go to Heaven this is true.

Revelation 5:13: "And I [John] heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, `To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"'

Index = Indicator or Measure of Something

ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

How come business people have all these fancy ratios?

Category Development Index (CDI) -> ratio for sales performance

Company Index (CI) -> public traded orgs on stock exchange

Consumer Price Index (CPI) -> if food too expensive, riots

Brand Development Index (BDI) -> how well franchise name performs in market

Index Fund (S&P500) -> diversify investments, low risk

Name Index (NI) -> first, middle, last author biography

Product Index (PI) -> catalogue of goods

Subject Index (SI) -> material collection

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

And us Christians don’t have as much. We should make our own ratios. We have been saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ permanently. All will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and be saved by faith alone.

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Faith Alone in Christ Index (FAICI)-> how many people have been saved by faith alone in Christ.

OSAS Index (OSASI)-> Believe in Jesus Christ and you are saved permanently.

Universal Salvation Index (USI) -> All people will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and be saved permanently, this is true.

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.

And don’t get mixed up with my homepage, index.html page. I can’t title this file index because it might get mixed up. So I will name it as indextext.htm. This isn’t the homepage! For people who come across this.

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

But what’s unique about our indexes, the three mentioned above, will include every person in existence! Everyone will guaranteed become believers in Christ and be saved. This is true! All of these financial indexes and ratios try to maximize profits, but in Christ it’s true profit. In Christ, every index of good is maximized. And it’s all with faith alone my friends!

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Upvote 0