Swine flu, Internment camps, Military involvement, Oh my!

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once again it relies upon believing that major drug companies studies will be fair and accurate and the the FDA isn't a rubberstamp for much that comes through. Or every media outlet from CNN to the ABC is not owned by a few of the same powerful people.
Truely I am some times confounded by how many do not want to go beyond the box to the Lord to find the whole truth and nothing, but the truth.

Upvote 0

ThankGodforGod

Jul 17, 2009
✟9,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Once again it relies upon believing that major drug companies studies will be fair and accurate and the the FDA isn't a rubberstamp for much that comes through. Or every media outlet from CNN to the ABC is not owned by a few of the same powerful people.
Truely I am some times confounded by how many do not want to go beyond the box to the Lord to find the whole truth and nothing, but the truth.

If you took the time to educate yourself you would realize that things like that are very closely monitored and disclosures are made up front.

Upvote 0

Drekkan85

Immortal until proven otherwise
Dec 9, 2008
Japan
✟23,051.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
According to what rule? Who made that rule? A piece of evidence is valid scientifically because it is true...not because people say or think it is true. A piece of evidence doesn't go from invalid to valid just because a group of "smart" people says so...

That is my opinion...you have yours.

CC

It's a method for finding out if the evidence is true or not. Regardless of if a drug company pays for an initial trial, once it's entered into double blind tests and then submitted to blind peer review it will be found out.

Without a process like peer review there's no way of sorting out the truth from the fiction. It's the most reliable way possible.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
VeriChip shares tripled after the company announced it had secured exclusive license to two patents they will use to help them develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The biosensor patents are held by Receptors LLC. These biosensors can allegedly detect viruses such as swine flu, bird flu, SARS, and other biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). This technology will be combined with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices (RFID) to develop “virus triage detection systems.”

According to a white paper published by VeriChip on May 7, 2009, this triage system will provide “multiple levels of identification.” The first level will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses, and the third level will identify the precise pathogen.

VeriChip RFID Bio Sensor Chip White Paper May 07

Upvote 0

ThankGodforGod

Jul 17, 2009
✟9,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
VeriChip shares tripled after the company announced it had secured exclusive license to two patents they will use to help them develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The biosensor patents are held by Receptors LLC. These biosensors can allegedly detect viruses such as swine flu, bird flu, SARS, and other biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). This technology will be combined with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices (RFID) to develop “virus triage detection systems.”

According to a white paper published by VeriChip on May 7, 2009, this triage system will provide “multiple levels of identification.” The first level will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses, and the third level will identify the precise pathogen.

So I guess the moral is that technology is bad?

Mark my words, ignorant Christians will be the biggest stumbling block as America moves towards the stars.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

The thing is, even if you work from the opposite of those assumptions, that doesn't imply that "the NWO are trying to kill us all with their vaccines because they hate Jesus" is the logical alternative. It's a false dichotomy, and is frankly absurd.

Hmm...could it be because God isn't in the habit of doling out scientific advice? I mean he did give us our rational brains for that, maybe they should just be engaged instead.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Sounds useful.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Not all of us have the same "rational logic and reason" program installed. You say "tomato"...I say "yuk!". Seriously though...you should learn about the field of Eugenics:

Eugenics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not something you can sell a populus on...you can only mandate it. But if you don't have the power to mandate (like China)...then you have to got about it more covertly. This is being done. I don't like it. You're in denial. But eventually as the evidence accumulates...your "rational logical and reason" program will validate the evidence and you'll come to the same conclusion that I have...as long as your pride program doesn't override it.

I think the fact you made that speech without, ironically, providing any evidence whatsoever tells me all I need to know about that.

How convenient that side is never yours.

Not "never" - but it's a hard fact that the conspiracy theorists are usually wrong.

It has been my experience that the true intellectuals are not elitists...

It's been my experience that all those who tag the word "elitist" onto something they disagree with usually don't have a point. :wave:

Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not "never" - but it's a hard fact that the conspiracy theorists are usually wrong.

Time will tell. I see you gave yourself some wiggle-room by using the word "usually".

It's been my experience that all those who tag the word "elitist" onto something they disagree with usually don't have a point.

My point in this specific case is that by all appearances...you are among those that I would consider an "intellectual elitist". You generally think you know more than a large majority of people...you think you are extremely intelligent and the world would be much better-off if you and your like-minded folks were calling the shots (no pun intended). It is the same mentality that has landed us in the current mess...

CC

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Time will tell. I see you gave yourself some wiggle-room by using the word "usually".

It's called honesty (If I hadn't, I bet you'd be giving me a hard time over that also - can't win with someone who's twisting words the way you have been the last couple of posts).

Yes, sometimes the conspiracy theorists are right. The "the NWO are trying to kill us all because they hate Jesus" crowd are never the ones who are, though. The more rational ones are, the ones that don't have to resort to Left Behind fanfiction to justify their speculation.

My point in this specific case is that by all appearances...you are among those that I would consider an "intellectual elitist". You generally think you know more than a large majority of people...

It's not so much a matter of thinking that.....:thumbsup:

It's lonely up here on top of the bell curve, y'know ;)

you think you are extremely intelligent and the world would be much better-off if you and your like-minded folks were calling the shots (no pun intended). It is the same mentality that has landed us in the current mess...

CC

It sure as hell wouldn't be any better if all the paranoiacs were in charge.

And if I'm being brutally honest, I don't particularly care if an elite forms, as long as it's on a decent basis of merit, skill, intelligence etc. It usually does anyway, so all this ranting about elitism is just smoke and noise.

Anyway, this still doesn't back up your point any. You have yet to demonstrate that this current mess is as the result of tinkering rather than people trying to protect against natural environmental processes.

Now, are you going to back up your accusation that eugenics is being done here or are you going to keep on ad homming?

As I said, those whose main tack is to fire off the "elitist" gun are usually those who can't substantiate their views.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yup.

It takes God's guidance, an open mind and research. If you do these things you will find just how satan plans to guide the world into subserviance to his wicked and thoroughly black self.

I believe you will be amazed how many that appear to be playing on opposing teams are really on the same team. The demonic NWO as satan is the ultimate evil mastermind, but he has to have lackey human slaves to carry out his bidding.

Upvote 0

ThankGodforGod

Jul 17, 2009
✟9,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yup.

It takes God's guidance, an open mind and research. If you do these things you will find just how satan plans to guide the world into subserviance to his wicked and thoroughly black self.

I believe you will be amazed how many that appear to be playing on opposing teams are really on the same team. The demonic NWO as satan is the ultimate evil mastermind, but he has to have lackey human slaves to carry out his bidding.

You also have to suspend rational thought.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
H1N1over-estimatedCBS.gif

Upvote 0

ThankGodforGod

Jul 17, 2009
✟9,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Recently read a part of this thread.
What in the world? This is so uncool. Truly a conspiracy theory is behind the curtain.

Knowledge is power and those without it tend to panic quickly, for instance there is more mercury in a can of tuna than all the vaccines given to a child but people still freak out because they don't understand.

Upvote 0