Swine flu, Internment camps, Military involvement, Oh my!

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You might be surprised what's actually in Tuna :D

You know it.

I probably don't want to think about what my dinner companion Charlie The Tuna has been exposed too. It's all crazy now as they tell you that the mercury in the vaccines in nothing compared to what the local plant is putting into the enviroment. And remember to eat your fish, oh no wait, it could be toxic with x amount of mercury and other pollutents.

Sheesch now they tell women not to have a yearly mamogram. So it's a crap shoot these days as to which expert and research one can believe and bank on.

Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Technically, eating anything is introducing the chemicals in it into your blood stream :)

Technically...no. Whatever you ingest needs to be absorbed into your bloodstream via the digestion process. Some things are readily absorbable...others not so much. Only a fraction of the mercury we ingest is absorbed into our bloodstream vs. 100% of the mercury injected into our bodies when we take vaccines. Ever heard of squalene? Google that. Squalene is in our vaccines as well.

CC

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Technically...no. Whatever you ingest needs to be absorbed into your bloodstream via the digestion process. Some things are readily absorbable...others not so much. Only a fraction of the mercury we ingest is absorbed into our bloodstream vs. 100% of the mercury injected into our bodies when we take vaccines. Ever heard of squalene? Google that. Squalene is in our vaccines as well.

CC
Squalene? Sounds dreadful
Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though botanic sources (primarily vegetable oils) are used as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms produce squalene, including humans. It is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene

from here

When an flu injection is given it is given in the upper arm, directly into the muscle. It does not go into the blood stream infact the reason why the flu injection is given into the muscle is too ensure that it doesnt go directly into the blood stream.

The vaccine seeks to take advantage of the bodys defense system by stimulating a reaction similar to an invading microbe, however it uses a weakened form of the virus which allows the body to form a resistance to the disease.

Once the injection is given in the muscle the flu vaccine meets the bodys defense system aka the macrophages and which engulf the flu particle, putting the flu particle on its surface. It then searches looking for an antibody which fits with the viral particles on the macrophage surface. When this occurs, the body will form plasma cells which fight the supposed invasion, as well as forming memory cells which retain a memory of the infection, incase the body is exposed to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Yes the flu vaccine does eventually get into the blood after provoking an immune response and leaving the body with the capability to recognize the disease in future, however the wastes are filtered out at the kidneys

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well...here it is the end of November and STILL no internment camps, no road blocks and no cool bracelet. I'll admit, I'm starting to have my doubts. :sigh:
tulc(doesn't like waiting) :sorry:
Dearest brother,

Patience is a virtue. Besides, the camps are being built for a higher purpose. Here is a small generalized list of people who are to be imprisoned.

Parents. Who do not vaccinate or school their children.
Children. Whose parents refuse to allow the govt to mark them.
Single people. Who refuse to work or accept govt assistance.

Here is a small generalized list of those who will die!
Anyone who fights back against the beast!:preach:

OOPS, did I just say that out loud!

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Dearest brother,

Patience is a virtue. Besides, the camps are being built for a higher purpose. Here is a small generalized list of people who are to be imprisoned.

So we're just rolling back the doomsday prophecy date yet again, huh?

Convincing!

Not.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My family have all taken their H1N1 shots and it was no big deal. We had to wait in line about 5 minutes and fill out a form to be sure we were not allergic to chicken eggs, but that's about it. No side effects at all from the shot. I didn't even feel the needle go in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Drekkan85

Immortal until proven otherwise
Dec 9, 2008
Japan
✟23,051.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
In other news, it's getting cold up here in Canada. Have you guys set up any camps in San Diego so I can go down there and tell them I haven't had my shot? I could use a vacation.

Or has your inefficient government STILL not finished those camps?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dearest brother,

hmmm...proof? :confused:
tulc(always likes to see some) :wave:

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My family have all taken their H1N1 shots and it was no big deal. We had to wait in line about 5 minutes and fill out a form to be sure we were not allergic to chicken eggs, but that's about it. No side effects at all from the shot. I didn't even feel the needle go in.

Did you feel the chip go in? ;) :)

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hmmm...proof? :confused:
tulc(always likes to see some) :wave:

Those destined to be imprisoned shall be imprisoned. Those destined to die, shall surely die.
There is no proof like the TRUTH of our Holy of Holies. The ALmighty Father has given us His Word so as we may not be blindsided when certain unholy events unravel.
Do we need proof to know ALmighty exists? Do we need proof that Jesus died for our redemption? Do we need proof of our Creation by God.

If brother Noah had waited for proof that the flood would ensue, he would have surely drowned like his naysayers!

The ALmighty has sent us His Word as proof of certain things. One must only pray for humility to see what the certain things are. His Word is full of prophecy that was revealed and has come to fruition. Why would what has not yet come be any different?

He has given us these signs so we are not imprisoned, not killed. Better to be prepared and waiting for the events, then to start building when the storm starts IMO!

Then again, the unprepared will pray for death, and that may be their wish fulfilled.

I pray for enlightenment to all who seek it. May ALmighty gently lift the blinders of pride from all those who seek out His TRUTH!

Praise and exalt Him!

Upvote 0