Swine flu, Internment camps, Military involvement, Oh my!

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
hmmm...proof? :confused:
tulc(always likes to see some) :wave:
Those destined to be imprisoned shall be imprisoned. Those destined to die, shall surely die.
There is no proof like the TRUTH of our Holy of Holies. The ALmighty Father has given us His Word so as we may not be blindsided when certain unholy events unravel.
Do we need proof to know ALmighty exists? Do we need proof that Jesus died for our redemption? Do we need proof of our Creation by God.

If brother Noah had waited for proof that the flood would ensue, he would have surely drowned like his naysayers!

The ALmighty has sent us His Word as proof of certain things. One must only pray for humility to see what the certain things are. His Word is full of prophecy that was revealed and has come to fruition. Why would what has not yet come be any different?

He has given us these signs so we are not imprisoned, not killed. Better to be prepared and waiting for the events, then to start building when the storm starts IMO!

Then again, the unprepared will pray for death, and that may be their wish fulfilled.

I pray for enlightenment to all who seek it. May ALmighty gently lift the blinders of pride from all those who seek out His TRUTH!

Praise and exalt Him!

Bit wordy for a No.

What happened to Matthew 5:37 Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Originally Posted by brinny
i haven't heard anything about new cases of swine flu lately.....the news is not even covering it...

what's up with that? :confused:

Because those in power are hiding it from you.

Hiding what?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those destined to be imprisoned shall be imprisoned. Those destined to die, shall surely die.
There is no proof like the TRUTH of our Holy of Holies. The ALmighty Father has given us His Word so as we may not be blindsided when certain unholy events unravel.
...inoculations are anti-Biblical? :confused:

Do we need proof to know ALmighty exists? Do we need proof that Jesus died for our redemption? Do we need proof of our Creation by God.
So are you saying unless people believe as you do they aren't Christians? :scratch:

If brother Noah had waited for proof that the flood would ensue, he would have surely drowned like his naysayers!
Noah had proof. :wave:

The ALmighty has sent us His Word as proof of certain things. One must only pray for humility to see what the certain things are. His Word is full of prophecy that was revealed and has come to fruition. Why would what has not yet come be any different?
Ahhh! So you have Bible verses that say getting the shot is not believing God's word! Could you list those scriptures so I can see for myself? :thumbsup:

He has given us these signs so we are not imprisoned, not killed. Better to be prepared and waiting for the events, then to start building when the storm starts IMO!
See above. :wave:

Then again, the unprepared will pray for death, and that may be their wish fulfilled.
uhmmm...ok. :sorry:

I pray for enlightenment to all who seek it. May ALmighty gently lift the blinders of pride from all those who seek out His TRUTH!
Maybe I'm not reading this part right but is this the second time you've implied if we would only get right with God we'd believe the same as you do? Because I'm not sure thats true. :)

Praise and exalt Him!
:amen:
tulc(wonders if this is just your way of saying "no, I don't have any proof") :confused:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
...inoculations are anti-Biblical? :confused:

So are you saying unless people believe as you do they aren't Christians? :scratch:

Noah had proof. :wave:

Ahhh! So you have Bible verses that say getting the shot is not believing God's word! Could you list those scriptures so I can see for myself? :thumbsup:

See above. :wave:

uhmmm...ok. :sorry:

Maybe I'm not reading this part right but is this the second time you've implied if we would only get right with God we'd believe the same as you do? Because I'm not sure thats true. :)

:amen:
tulc(wonders if this is just your way of saying "no, I don't have any proof") :confused:
No, I do not have Proof. And I was not or am not implying the innoculations are the mark of the beast. My opinion is that the internment camps are not for the sick with the flu, but for the govt dissidents that are soon to be imprisoned. (failure to pay taxes, failure to enroll kids in school, failure to get work or recieve govt assistance) All of which you will SOON need the RFID to do!

That is biblical. And being that it is, govt must make a place for such imprisonment, and he is!
I dont worry about some though, other than for their souls. Because the RFID, IS the "mark" IMO and countless other believers. And rest assured, we will not take it!
Anyone who recieves the mark of the beast will not be written in the book of life and therefore participate in the millenial reign of our Beloved. I personally will sacrifice the worldly life I lead for 3.5 years, in order to have a place in the Kingdom!
I pray daily that others will recognize this, and join us in our quest to bring these truths to the forefront.

Praise and exalt Almighty God, and His Beloved Son Jesus Christ, above all forever!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I do not have Proof. And I was not or am not implying the innoculations are the mark of the beast. My opinion is that the internment camps are not for the sick with the flu, but for the govt dissidents that are soon to be imprisoned. (failure to pay taxes, failure to enroll kids in school, failure to get work or recieve govt assistance) All of which you will SOON need the RFID to do!

That is biblical. And being that it is, govt must make a place for such imprisonment, and he is!
I dont worry about some though, other than for their souls. Because the RFID, IS the "mark" IMO and countless other believers. And rest assured, we will not take it!
Anyone who recieves the mark of the beast will not be written in the book of life and therefore participate in the millenial reign of our Beloved. I personally will sacrifice the worldly life I lead for 3.5 years, in order to have a place in the Kingdom!
I pray daily that others will recognize this, and join us in our quest to bring these truths to the forefront.

So...still nothing to support what you say? :confused:

Praise and exalt Almighty God, and His Beloved Son Jesus Christ, above all forever!
:amen: again!
tulc(noticed you didn't deny people who don't agree with you weren't real Christians) :sorry:

Upvote 0