Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Exactly what the OP accerts is not happening. Concerning the same individuals that it is claimed that nothing is being done about. Mass arrests, indictments, and military tribunals. Even hangings for treason is possible. It is stated that John Brennan's trial will be broadcast live.

Regular inmates sent to Fort Jackson, Columbia, South Carolina. High risk/priority inmates, GITMO. Low priorities FEMA camps.

My prediction is come January* none of that stuff will have happened.

* 2021 that is.

I’ll put it in my calendar. Let’s revisit in a year and see if any of that happened!

Sparagmos' comment prompted me to put this on my calendar. January is almost over and none of the predicted things is anywhere near happening.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well...depends on what his supporters consider to be "Swamp"

If by "swamp", Trump supporters mean "low-level IRS employees, poor single mothers who rely on SNAP to feed their babies, and TSA employees who make $18/hour" then I suppose some "swamp" has been drained over these last 33 days.

As far as getting rid of "the establishment swamp"...no, he hasn't done any of that lol. In fact, he's currently wasting more time and money than any president I remember in recent history.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sparagmos' comment prompted me to put this on my calendar. January is almost over and none of the predicted things is anywhere near happening.

Fortunately I never claim exact dates:

I would 'assume' it would begin early January. There are no times or dates given.

I can't hold to a date I don't even know.

It seems to be you guys that keep wanting me to hold to an exact date. I said I assume certain things will happen begging in January. Some of it is. However it is nigh on impossible to explain to you. You don't even want to hear Trump knows how to spell his own name. How can I explain this then? You are completely convinced nothing is happening.

No need to keep thinking you have some 'gotcha' moment. I wouldn't have posted it if I was scared of facing it. I give you my word, I will admit if I'm wrong and publicly apologize.

I wonder... would you do the same?

Let's also put out a reminder that Trump owns this shutdown. So he also owns the results. Regardless if they are good or bad.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why am I responding to a zombie thread?

You're not. The OP made certain predictions that were supposed to start happening in January. January is nearly over and they're not happening. I set a reminder on my Outlook calendar to follow up on this thread today.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're not. The OP made certain predictions that were supposed to start happening in January. January is nearly over and they're not happening. I set a reminder on my Outlook calendar to follow up on this thread today.
A sleeper thread, then?

• Haha
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No exact dates, will January 2029 do? Never mind, that's the year the Resistance defeats SkyNet.

No, since 2029 is outside of any possible Trump administration timeline; that won't do.And since he is only guaranteed one term if they remain in office, I would assume it would be this term.

To me this is drawing out agonisingly slow. However I haven't seen anything change that would indicate Trump has given up so I sit on the edge of my seat waiting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
No, since 2029 is outside of any possible Trump administration timeline; that won't do.And since he is only guaranteed one term if they remain in office, I would assume it would be this term.

To me this is drawing out agonisingly slow. However I haven't seen anything change that would indicate Trump has given up so I sit on the edge of my seat waiting.
I said never mind, that date is related to SkyNet...

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The problem with most naysayers outlook is they have no idea whatsoever is going on. See this website? It is directly associated to the 'fake' Pizzagate scandal. It was seized due to child sex trafficking.

upload_2019-1-24_19-16-55.png

Some accounts that were directly funding and associated with this web site were sized.

upload_2019-1-24_20-1-22.png

One of those accounts directly funding the site was an account owned by Perkins Coie. The same Perkins Coie that is involved in the Steele Dossier. The same law firm found on Anthony Weiner's laptop. The same firm the Clinton Foundation funneled money to. The same firm related to the Podesta emails. The same firm the DNC and the clinton campaign retained for 'research'. The same firm that hired Fusion GPS.

You do not see what is going on because you chose to deny it.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The problem with most naysayers outlook is they have no idea whatsoever is going on. See this website? It is directly associated to the 'fake' Pizzagate scandal. It was seized due to child sex trafficking.

View attachment 249879

Some accounts that were directly funding and associated with this web site were sized.

View attachment 249881

One of those accounts directly funding the site was an account owned by Perkins Coie. The same Perkins Coie that is involved in the Steele Dossier. The same law firm found on Anthony Weiner's laptop. The same firm the Clinton Foundation funneled money to. The same firm related to the Podesta emails. The same firm the DNC and the clinton campaign retained for 'research'. The same firm that hired Fusion GPS.

So what does this have to do with Comet Ping Pong?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So what does this have to do with Comet Ping Pong?

Deny, mock, and have fun with it. The investigations, seized asset forfeitures, and arrests are ongoing in spite of whether or not you understand the swamp is currently being drained or not.

The Arkansas FBI have dug so deep into the Clinton Foundation they have hit bedrock. No more pay dirt left. Do they stop? Nope, they get bigger tools and cooperate with other departments to continue.

Never mind all that. You just keep doing what you do.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic

View attachment 249879

View attachment 249881

Still trying to push that fake Pizzagate story?

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Still trying to push that fake Pizzagate story?

Oh I know, it is ridiculous. Especially how they have been able to get hundreds of convictions, and billions in asset forfeitures over it. I mean who would believe something that has resulted in so many arrests and tangible evidence including international human trafficking rings?! Must be idiots!

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Oh I know, it is ridiculous. Especially how they have been able to get hundreds of convictions, and billions in asset forfeitures over it. I mean who would believe something that has resulted in so many arrests and tangible evidence including international human trafficking rings?! Must be idiots!
Are you referring to the arrests of those from Trump's team - his ex-advisors etc?
In that regard the swamp is emptying albeit not in the way Trump imagined.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Pushing a debunked conspiracy theory only makes you look like the people still talking about the controlled explosion on 9/11.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 249879

View attachment 249881

Now, Perkins Coie has over 1000 lawyers and has represented a lot of Democrats in the past including folks like Al Frankin. I also see that a few other law firms are on the list. Is it possible that the law firm represented Backpage in some proceedings but because the money was found to have been illegally obtained by Backpage, it was seized with no real deeper meaning than that? Is Thompson Coburn also involved in this? Walters law group too?

Upvote 0