Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Three Senior Executives at Defense Contracting Firms Charged with Scheme to Defraud the U.S. Military in Connection with $8 Billion Troop Supply Contract and with Violating the Iran Sanctions Regime

Mr. Farouki was close to the Clintons and was a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and other Democratic causes. He was also the chairman of the board of the American University of Afghanistan, which is funded by the United States government, until Nov. 26, according to a spokesman for the university, who suggested Mr. Farouki’s resignation had nothing to do with the Nov. 29 indictment.
NY Times.

Mr. Farouki and his wife were prominent Washington socialites and donors to the Clinton family charity. An archived version of Anham’s website describes the company’s former CEO as being “Well known for his active participation” in various charitable initiatives including the Clinton Global Initiative. In 1999, Mr. Farouki and his wife attended a Millennium New Year’s Eve party hosted by the Clintons.
TWSJ

Abdul Huda Farouki, 75, the former Anham CEO; his brother Mazen Farouki, 73; and Salah Maarouf, 71, pleaded not guilty on Thursday to eight counts each of fraud and violating sanctions against Iran, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday. The men were charged in Washington, D.C.

Abdul Huda Farouki and his wife were Washington socialites and donated to the Clinton family charity, The Wall Street Journal reported. The Washington Post reported that the former CEO celebrated New Year's Eve with the Clintons in 1999 and was invited to a state dinner. The report pointed to a Bloomberg article that cited a government audit that found that Anham overbilled the Pentagon $4.4 million.

Fox
Hmm, nothing here about military tribunals, FEMA camps, or public hangings. Got anything on that?

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If you provided actual evidence it would no longer be a conspiracy theory. See? It’s what you are doing now - posting wild predictions with zero evidence - that makes it a conspiracy theory. Just offer some kind of corroboration for your claims and you’ll be fine.

How? Who do you cite as a source in today's political environment? If I cite a source will I ruin their career? There are also all the little traps I have to be concerned about that people will use to get me in trouble.

Honestly... some of you act like I am just free to speak without the threat of reprisals.

They cry "Give us evidence" right before they hand you a list of hundreds of names, topics, and keywords you are not even allowed to mention.

Don't believe me. Call me a fool and let's find out.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People asked if there was any proof of anything that is currently being done about the swamp. I stated no matter what was presented it would only be downplayed. Sit back and watch the fireworks of how this is meaningless and so on.....
How? Who do you cite as a source in today's political environment? If I cite a source will I ruin their career? There are also all the little traps I have to be concerned about that people will use to get me in trouble.

Honestly... some of you act like I am just free to speak without the threat of reprisals.

They cry "Give us evidence" right before the hand you a list of hundreds of names, topics, and keywords you are not even allowed to mention.

Don't believe me. Call me a fool and let's find out.
ok folks I figured it out....LostMarbels isn’t a Q fan, he’s a Q wannabe.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
How? Who do you cite as a source in today's political environment? If I cite a source will I ruin their career?

No, but you might impress a few people.

There are also all the little traps I have to be concerned about that people will use to get me in trouble.

traps such as...?

Aww.... who's trying to silence you?

They cry "Give us evidence" right before they hand you a list of hundreds of names, topics, and keywords you are not even allowed to mention.

"They"? Who is "they" this week?

Don't believe me.

Never a problem.

Call me a fool and let's find out.

Calling you a fool would incur the Wrath of Mod -- calling your bluff should be enough.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ok folks I figured it out....LostMarbels isn’t a Q fan, he’s a Q wannabe.

What is the obsession about Q? Why on earth would anyone follow some random unnamed dude?

Unless this lends credence to what I just said about trap getting laid.

Independent research. Go to the source yourself. Been doing it for decades. Got years of reasearch on this site on these topics waaaaay before Q.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟325,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you stopped to consider how God views it? You still haven't taken notice that here,on a Christian forum, some see things as spiritual, and might even address them as such.

And yet, we are in a political forum on Christian Forums, and not a Christian only forum. While some might see things as spiritual, this isn't the forum, even on Christian forums, to be debating that.

If it upwells within you as a response: 'I don't care what God wants', 'this isn't about God', "God has nothing to do with this', 'there is no God'... then reason dictates that you are not in tune with what God is doing.

And if you think "forcing" compliance of "God's Laws" by the government is what the Bible calls for, I think you need to re-read your Bible. I know of nothing in the Bible that tells us to force others, by law or any other method, to obey God's laws. I do know that trying to use the law to enforce Christian ideas is exactly what leads to people hating, and wanting to limit, Christians. Just as I see Christians here hating that non-Christians are now "rising up" and refusing to be limited by so-called Christian morality.

Abortion is an abomination and direct affront to God. Those who support a sin are responsible for that sin.

I'd be curious to a direct reference from the Bible that states abortion is an abomination. In fact, scripture seems to indicate that abortion was not a major issue in the Old Testament -- though I'll agree it is wrong. At the same time, evidence indicates that making abortion illegal does little to lower the abortion rate, it just raises the mortality rate of pregnant women. And again, it is fascinating that the methods actually proven to help lower abortion rates are typically also opposed by most Christians.

Again, no where does God call on us to use the government to enforce his laws. He calls on us to testify and help our fellow men, not to force them to obey our beliefs.

As explained, I first must make the comment before the situation itself becomes the proof.

This comment doesn't even make sense. Particularly as this is in response to what liberal politicians believe, and your unwillingness to support those claims.

This is a ridiculous claim. Most are unaware of what has been done because it is either illegal, (as in punishable by law), viewed as immoral, blocked, banned, or nigh on impossible to talk about what Trump has accomplished.

There are spiders all through social media that flag, remove and edit keywords in posts to remove certain topics mention. Entire topics are not even allowed to be discussed. You will be banned if you mention those topics. You would only be correct if free speech was still alive and well. Any speech concerning Trump is tightly regulated with enforceable action, and media blackout.

Yes, it is absolutely horrible how Fox News, InfoWars, The Hill, etc. have all been forced off the air and the Internet. Oh, wait, I can find Fox News on my TV, on the Internet, on YouTube, and even on Facebook. And yes, there are plenty of links that talk about what Trump has accomplished. I'm sorry, your conspiracy theory just does not pass the smell test.

I never mentioned a single person. I mentioned a spiritual fight concerning liberal political topics. The people in office are not the powers that be that are of any concern.

Ah, so back in conspiracy theory again, how we are ruled by a "shadow government." Yes, I'm sure you, some random poster on the Internet, know all about the "shadow government" and how it is in the process of being taken down by Grand Master Trump.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,129.00
Faith
Atheist
I can't hold to a date I don't even know. However, if I am right this is going to be astounding. Even fearful. The amount of unmitigated authority given to the executive branch in preparation of HRC by Bush, Clinton, and Obama is insane. All the 'conspiracies' about fema camps, unwarranted search/seizure, indefinite detention, and all those 'hyperbolic' fears the conservatives had... are no longer pointed at us. It's still real. It's still there. But what was purposed for the people of America is going to turn against the swamp.

My only fear is afterwards... then what? Does the power remain? Or does Trump repeal obviously unconstitutional bills and legislation? That is my fear.

And before a single Dem cries about this authority Trump has by legislation, they let it pass thru 4 administrations mocking anyone to scorn that spoke out against it.

It wasn't conservatives who first raised the alarms about unwarranted search/seizure or indefinite detention.

For unwarranted search and seizure, it was, and still is liberals. One of the big things liberals have continued to bring attention and argue against is civil forfeiture. Conservatives, by and large, continue to support these types of unconstitutional actions by the police.

For indefinite detention, it was liberals during the Bush administration when the Patriot Act passed, and we were called traitors by conservatives.

I'm not going to get into you conspiracy theory stuff about the future, but your claims about the past aren't rooted in reality, either.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Truths you guys already know...

Money = Swamp. What will a T-B-M...illionair do to keep their amassed wealth? Wars, Writing law to hide behind ext.

Draining of swamp is fictional in current constitutional format. See early 1900's writing in of money/ labelled Corporation to distract from said money. See Citizens United in 2010 that gave 'Rights" to money. This also is labelled corporation to distract from term of money.

Giving Rights to currency/money/corporation as if its alive with a conscious is the crux of the swamp. It will not be changed from top down. But, you guys know these truths already. Thanks for the platform to reiterate to myself the definition of insanity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AllButNone

Jan 18, 2017
Canada
✟77,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Draining the swamp status:

Well, WaPo just added a new rating beyond its 4 Pinocchio rating, bottomless Pinocchios.

Really though, I have to give credit to Trump. He's done more than any politician since Nixon to make sure the issue of White House corruption is in the media every single day. His unrelenting focus on it is stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It wasn't conservatives who first raised the alarms about unwarranted search/seizure or indefinite detention.

For unwarranted search and seizure, it was, and still is liberals. One of the big things liberals have continued to bring attention and argue against is civil forfeiture. Conservatives, by and large, continue to support these types of unconstitutional actions by the police.

For indefinite detention, it was liberals during the Bush administration when the Patriot Act passed, and we were called traitors by conservatives.

I'm not going to get into you conspiracy theory stuff about the future, but your claims about the past aren't rooted in reality, either.

Do a quick search of my posts concerning these topics you will find some of the same exact people arguing with me today. What you are stating is simply just not true. Back then these same people calling me a conspiracy theorist now, called me a truther back then.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,129.00
Faith
Atheist
Do a quick search of my posts concerning these topics you will find some of the same exact people arguing with me today. What you are stating is simply just not true. Back then these same people calling me a conspiracy theorist now, called me a truther back then.

What I see in your posting history is you posting the same block of claims regarding these topics.

Feel free to search my posting history, where I actually argue against them and don't simply cut and paste the same block of text.

As someone who has been on this forum since 2001, I know for a fact that I've argued against conservatives about the application of indefinite detention and civil forfeiture. I've been called a truther as well (frankly, because it is my assessment that it's fairly obvious that the "official story" regarding the events of 9/11 is rife with gaping holes and astounding "coincidences").

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What I see in your posting history is you posting the same block of claims regarding these topics.

Feel free to search my posting history, where I actually argue against them and don't simply cut and paste the same block of text.

Some people I address, other I have spoken to concerning the same topic for years now I just copy paste to reiterate what was already stated to restart the conversation.

As someone who has been on this forum since 2001, I know for a fact that I've argued against conservatives about the application of indefinite detention and civil forfeiture. I've been called a truther as well (frankly, because it is my assessment that it's fairly obvious that the "official story" regarding the events of 9/11 is rife with gaping holes and astounding "coincidences").

Cool. #walkaway

I no longer have access to that account. I've been here since 2004. You got me by 3 years. Anyways, I guess it is safe to say the ridicule comes from both sides of the isle when these topics were broached in the past?

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Not saying this is "Trumps" legislation. Did read somewhere an artical about putting a "real person" name behind a company? However, lawyers are fighting it due to some lawyers businesses revolve around "not" putting their clients name on said business? Shell companies maybe?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As Republicans enter their final days of control of the House, they plan to give the Clinton Foundation one last dose of scrutiny before Democrats take control. North Carolina Republican Congressman Mark Meadows, chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, said his committee will hold a hearing on the status of a Justice Department investigation into the foundation that was requested last year.

That hearing comes even as Meadows disclosed that new allegations have appeared claiming that the Clinton Foundation engaged in misappropriation of funds and that donors were assured they could count on favors from Hillary Clinton, who was then secretary of state, Fox News reported. Mark Meadows The Clinton Foundation also faces storm clouds in the form of what The Hill reports are “6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.”

The Western Journal
Published on Dec 12, 2018

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2018-12-12_21-56-10.png

Upvote 0