United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This is to all the Trump supporters.

One of Trump's big slogans in the campaign was "Drain the Swamp", implying an intent to remove corruption from the halls of the capital. Roughly two years on, I was hoping that some of his supporters (or non-supporters, too) could describe for me some of the progress that his administration has made in rooting out corruption that doesn't directly impact or target him - IOW, where has he tackled corruption for the sake of tackling corruption, not because that corruption was somehow making his life more difficult? (e.g. Firing Peter Strzok doesn't count.)

It's no secret that I don't like the guy, but if he's done something good on this front, then I'm more than happy to give credit where it's due.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

One of Trump's big slogans in the campaign was "Drain the Swamp", implying an intent to remove corruption from the halls of the capital. Roughly two years on, I was hoping that some of his supporters (or non-supporters, too) could describe for me some of the progress that his administration has made in rooting out corruption that doesn't directly impact or target him - IOW, where has he tackled corruption for the sake of tackling corruption, not because that corruption was somehow making his life more difficult? (e.g. Firing Peter Strzok doesn't count.)

It's no secret that I don't like the guy, but if he's done something good on this front, then I'm more than happy to give credit where it's due.

He doesn't even understand the topic of corruption. Maybe that's what you think when he says such things, but that's not even a concept for him. You think things are good except for a little corruption. He thinks it's the world verses him and that everyone is always in that mode. He has even said so, that everyone is out for themselves, period. When Trump says "good person" he means that they support his decisions or at least they stay out of his way.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
He didn't drain any swamps, he just made one of his own. Nobody builds a bigger, more swampier of swamps. It's more beautiful than the paper towels he threw at hurricane victims in Puerto Rico. Believe me.

/s

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

None of this can be addressed without the response being flagged as a conspiracy theory. This conversation cannot be had at this point in time.

Just wait until after new years. I will kindly go back between two or three years of posts on this forum and reiterate/repost, and re-explain everything you will see happening at that time.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,587.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
None of this can be addressed without the response being flagged as a conspiracy theory. This conversation cannot be had at this point in time.

Just wait until after new years. I will kindly go back between two or three years of posts on this forum and reiterate/repost, and re-explain everything you will see happening at that time.
Would you just give us the short cliff notes on what will happen in the beginning of 2019? You can also post it in the conspiracy theories forum and post a link here, or send out PMs.

• Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Does it involve Q?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Would you just give us the short cliff notes on what will happen in the beginning of 2019? You can also post it in the conspiracy theories forum and post a link here, or send out PMs.

Exactly what the OP accerts is not happening. Concerning the same individuals that it is claimed that nothing is being done about. Mass arrests, indictments, and military tribunals. Even hangings for treason is possible. It is stated that John Brennan's trial will be broadcast live.

Regular inmates sent to Fort Jackson, Columbia, South Carolina. High risk/priority inmates, GITMO. Low priorities FEMA camps.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Does it involve Q?

No. Unfortunately for you I do not follow him. I research on my own. However, to my original point.... regardless of what is stated it will be flagged as conspiracy.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Does it involve Q?

And before you or someone else report my post for being related to Q, I have been speaking about this topic since Clinton right thru the Obama administration. It has nothing to do with Q. I honestly think that is just a convenient way of shutting down a conversation.

The only differences is with Trump in office I do not believe it is conservatives that are going to be targeted. Or the regular citizenry.

Here you go... a post about the legislation in question being implemented in a post from 2013:

Southern Democrat reverts to time-tested hate campaign

Was this Q dude around in 2013 I wonder?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,587.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Exactly what the OP accerts is not happening. Concerning the same individuals that it is claimed that nothing is being done about. Mass arrests, indictments, and military tribunals. Even hangings for treason is possible. It is stated that John Brennan's trial will be broadcast live.

Regular inmates sent to Fort Jackson, Columbia, South Carolina. High risk/priority inmates, GITMO. Low priorities FEMA camps.
And until when should those things start? Until the end of January?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And until when should those things start? Until the end of January?

I do not have a crystal ball, and my tinfoil hat doesn't get that frequency. All I know is Trump already has all he needs. Even Clinton's Email server, proof on Comey for Uranium One, and the FISA Docs are "damming". Most people have been so busy ranting about Trump they haven't watched what he was doing. They are so focused on what he can't do, they are convinced he has been doing nothing.

I would 'assume' it would begin early January. There are no times or dates given.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,587.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I do not have a crystal ball, and my tinfoil hat doesn't get that frequency. All I know is Trump already has all he needs. Even Clinton's Email server, proof on Comey for Uranium One, and the FISA Docs are "damming". Most people have been so busy ranting about Trump they haven't watched what he was doing. They are so focused on what he can't do, they are convinced he has been doing nothing.

I would 'assume' it would begin early January. There are no times or dates given.
Well, we will see, I guess. I don't believe it, but I can't predict the future either. Maybe come February one of us will be able to admit that he was wrong.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, we will see, I guess. I don't believe it, but I can't predict the future either. Maybe come February one of us will be able to admit that he was wrong.

I can't hold to a date I don't even know. However, if I am right this is going to be astounding. Even fearful. The amount of unmitigated authority given to the executive branch in preparation of HRC by Bush, Clinton, and Obama is insane. All the 'conspiracies' about fema camps, unwarranted search/seizure, indefinite detention, and all those 'hyperbolic' fears the conservatives had... are no longer pointed at us. It's still real. It's still there. But what was purposed for the people of America is going to turn against the swamp.

My only fear is afterwards... then what? Does the power remain? Or does Trump repeal obviously unconstitutional bills and legislation? That is my fear.

And before a single Dem cries about this authority Trump has by legislation, they let it pass thru 4 administrations mocking anyone to scorn that spoke out against it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,587.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I can't hold to a date I don't even know. However, if I am right this is going to be astounding. Even fearful. The amount of unmitigated authority given to the executive branch in preparation of HRC by Bush, Clinton, and Obama is insane. All the 'conspiracies' about fema camps, unwarranted search/seizure, indefinite detention, and all those 'hyperbolic' fears the conservatives had... are no longer pointed at us. It's still real. It's still there. But what was purposed for the people of America is going to turn against the swamp.

My only fear is afterwards... then what? Does the power remain? Or does Trump repeal obviously unconstitutional bills and legislation? That is my fear.

And before a single Dem cries about this authority Trump has by legislation, they let it pass thru 4 administrations mocking anyone to scorn that spoke out against it.
Sounds great, I cant wait.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sounds great, I cant wait.

Oh sure... because you are isolated from a populist uprising against the globalists? If America succeeds in shrugging off imposed mandates and asserts itself as a sovereign nation; how do you think that will play out for the EU and the like?

How do you think people will react after finding out everything against Trump was a lie, and he was in the right all along?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,587.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Oh sure... because you are isolated from a populist uprising against the globalists? If America succeeds in shrugging off imposed mandates and asserts itself as a sovereign nation; how do you think that will play out for the EU and the like?

How do you think people will react after finding out everything against Trump was a lie, and he was in the right all along?

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0