Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Exactly what the OP accerts is not happening. Concerning the same individuals that it is claimed that nothing is being done about. Mass arrests, indictments, and military tribunals. Even hangings for treason is possible. It is stated that John Brennan's trial will be broadcast live.

Regular inmates sent to Fort Jackson, Columbia, South Carolina. High risk/priority inmates, GITMO. Low priorities FEMA camps.
And how soon will this start?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It is more of a reality than a side effect. Some absolutely refuse to respect Trump for any reason.

Others absolutely refuse to criticize him. Whose reality is that?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Three Senior Executives at Defense Contracting Firms Charged with Scheme to Defraud the U.S. Military in Connection with $8 Billion Troop Supply Contract and with Violating the Iran Sanctions Regime

Mr. Farouki was close to the Clintons and was a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and other Democratic causes. He was also the chairman of the board of the American University of Afghanistan, which is funded by the United States government, until Nov. 26, according to a spokesman for the university, who suggested Mr. Farouki’s resignation had nothing to do with the Nov. 29 indictment.
NY Times.

Mr. Farouki and his wife were prominent Washington socialites and donors to the Clinton family charity. An archived version of Anham’s website describes the company’s former CEO as being “Well known for his active participation” in various charitable initiatives including the Clinton Global Initiative. In 1999, Mr. Farouki and his wife attended a Millennium New Year’s Eve party hosted by the Clintons.
TWSJ

Abdul Huda Farouki, 75, the former Anham CEO; his brother Mazen Farouki, 73; and Salah Maarouf, 71, pleaded not guilty on Thursday to eight counts each of fraud and violating sanctions against Iran, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday. The men were charged in Washington, D.C.

Abdul Huda Farouki and his wife were Washington socialites and donated to the Clinton family charity, The Wall Street Journal reported. The Washington Post reported that the former CEO celebrated New Year's Eve with the Clintons in 1999 and was invited to a state dinner. The report pointed to a Bloomberg article that cited a government audit that found that Anham overbilled the Pentagon $4.4 million.

Fox

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Three Senior Executives at Defense Contracting Firms Charged with Scheme to Defraud the U.S. Military in Connection with $8 Billion Troop Supply Contract and with Violating the Iran Sanctions Regime

Mr. Farouki was close to the Clintons and was a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation and other Democratic causes. He was also the chairman of the board of the American University of Afghanistan, which is funded by the United States government, until Nov. 26, according to a spokesman for the university, who suggested Mr. Farouki’s resignation had nothing to do with the Nov. 29 indictment.
NY Times.

Mr. Farouki and his wife were prominent Washington socialites and donors to the Clinton family charity. An archived version of Anham’s website describes the company’s former CEO as being “Well known for his active participation” in various charitable initiatives including the Clinton Global Initiative. In 1999, Mr. Farouki and his wife attended a Millennium New Year’s Eve party hosted by the Clintons.
TWSJ

Abdul Huda Farouki, 75, the former Anham CEO; his brother Mazen Farouki, 73; and Salah Maarouf, 71, pleaded not guilty on Thursday to eight counts each of fraud and violating sanctions against Iran, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday. The men were charged in Washington, D.C.

Abdul Huda Farouki and his wife were Washington socialites and donated to the Clinton family charity, The Wall Street Journal reported. The Washington Post reported that the former CEO celebrated New Year's Eve with the Clintons in 1999 and was invited to a state dinner. The report pointed to a Bloomberg article that cited a government audit that found that Anham overbilled the Pentagon $4.4 million.

Fox
But whatabout the Clintons?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But whatabout the Clintons?

People asked if there was any proof of anything that is currently being done about the swamp. I stated no matter what was presented it would only be downplayed. Sit back and watch the fireworks of how this is meaningless and so on.....

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People asked if there was any proof of anything that is currently being done about the swamp. I stated no matter what was presented it would only be downplayed. Sit back and watch the fireworks of how this is meaningless and so on.....
The swamp is clearly winning

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The swamp is clearly winning

So was the Death Star right up until the end... These types always believe "victory is assured". They're too arrogant to even consider some lowly ribble rabble can defeat them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So was the Death Star right up until the end... These types always believe "victory is assured". They're too arrogant to even consider some lowly ribble rabble can defeat them.
What are you talking about? Trump isn't part of the Rebel Alliance. He's in charge of the evil empire.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Draining swamps allows the reclaiming of the land. This provides capacity for a land developer, to get cheap land for exploitation.

I say NO to swamp draining - I acknowledge they contain annoying creatures like mosquitos, but annoying creatures all form part of the natural ecology.

so - now using that analogy - Trump only SAID he wanted the swamp drained because he thought it would give him an edge in his claim to the kingdom. In point of fact, the natural ecology of the swamp gives his companies advantages that he has no intention of removing.

Trump will only remove any predator that preys on the Trump-Frog. They are an endangered species and he will do all in his power to protect it.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Exactly what the OP accerts is not happening. Concerning the same individuals that it is claimed that nothing is being done about. Mass arrests, indictments, and military tribunals. Even hangings for treason is possible. It is stated that John Brennan's trial will be broadcast live.

Regular inmates sent to Fort Jackson, Columbia, South Carolina. High risk/priority inmates, GITMO. Low priorities FEMA camps.
Stayed by whom? Please back up your statements with facts.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can't hold to a date I don't even know. However, if I am right this is going to be astounding. Even fearful. The amount of unmitigated authority given to the executive branch in preparation of HRC by Bush, Clinton, and Obama is insane. All the 'conspiracies' about fema camps, unwarranted search/seizure, indefinite detention, and all those 'hyperbolic' fears the conservatives had... are no longer pointed at us. It's still real. It's still there. But what was purposed for the people of America is going to turn against the swamp.

My only fear is afterwards... then what? Does the power remain? Or does Trump repeal obviously unconstitutional bills and legislation? That is my fear.

And before a single Dem cries about this authority Trump has by legislation, they let it pass thru 4 administrations mocking anyone to scorn that spoke out against it.
Please share your research with us. Sources?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Does that thread include your prediction of when the mass arrests, military tribunals, and public hanging will start? That was my question.

Yes. The post you quoted was #11. That post was #15.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What was your prediction about Trump getting elected?

That is the problem. Everything Trump has done concerning these topics are either considered a "doofy conspiracy theory"... or it is forbidden to be discussed without reprimand on any social media. The issue is not that nothing is being done. The issue is, it cannot be discussed. There is a complete block, and a stazi like ban on speaking about these topics. So it continues unnoticed by those who believe nothing is happening.
If you provided actual evidence it would no longer be a conspiracy theory. See? It’s what you are doing now - posting wild predictions with zero evidence - that makes it a conspiracy theory. Just offer some kind of corroboration for your claims and you’ll be fine.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is an interesting point of view. As if Christians have to enforce God's law and/or will. God's judgement comes regardless of our opinions about it, or even if we agree with it as fair. Do we now believe that God no longer judges sin? Was Lot a completely sinless and just man? No. How about Noah? Nope. They were both saved by the judgment to come because they turned from those things to be judged. Lot's wife turned back towards sin and was judged.
Christians are supposed to keep morals in Church. Not force worldly people to stay in the closet. And electing an unmoral man. I'm not getting how you think anything will be accomplished. It's like Christians being fine with all of Trumps evil. But gays must be stopped.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so, let's say we revisit this in a year. If Trump has taken no action in a year, would you say that you were incorrect about Trump's agenda?
I’ll put it in my calendar. Let’s revisit in a year and see if any of that happened!

Upvote 0