Richmond
✟15,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey guys, this is my survey link for my socy senior seminar research project, we are looking for respondents between the ages of 18 and 25 who are Christian or were raised Christian. I would be REALLY grateful if you could take the survey or send it along to someone else for a snowball effect:) Thanks so much!

Informed Consent: Issues Pertaining to Christianity and the LGBTQ+ Community

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Claire :)

I just participated in your survey and would like to let you know that the way the questions are asked - or, in other words, the possible ways to answer - lead to a rather "extreme" image of what the Bible says. There was basically no way to differentiate between God's love towards all humans, including LGBTQ+ members, and God's absolutely just judgment of people who "exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones". There was also no way to explain the difference between "not agreeing with someone's lifestyle" and "treating that person like you want to be treated yourself" nevertheless.

The survey made it rather impossible to illustrate what it means to hate the sin and love the sinner.

Sincerely,
Friedrich

Upvote 0

JodieMurray

Oct 28, 2021
Kentucky
✟15,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
It's cool enough that you can conduct and ask for help about the poll on this forum. I went through it and hopefully contributed to your sample. I love sociology. And recently I read an article about famous people in which they also talked about sociology. Didn't that surprise you? It's like a coincidence, but it doesn't matter if this material is https://pursuitist.com/top-famous-people-who-love-sociology/. Famous people also like various polls, although many say that it is boring and I can not fully become part of your life and your full work. This difficult choice, however, is very important for science.

Upvote 0