• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Surgery?

ladyjazz

Apr 16, 2014
Michigan USA
✟8,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
:wave:

Hi, when i got sn MRI for my back, they found large fibroid tumors in my uterus. I do not know if this is the same illness as you all have. I have pain often, had tongue cancer in remission, and was thinking of having these tumors removed! Don't they grow larger overtime? Im almost in menopause, so my child bearing days are over.

Is sugery a good option?

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
According to drs. David Brownstein and Jorge Flechas, among others, the No. 1 cause of uteran cysts, fibroids, breast cancer, etc, is a serious iodine deficiency. Women need more than men because estrogen counteracts iodine's efficiency. I'm no doctor, but I would highly suggest Lugol's iodine and/or nascent iodine.

If you're not allergic to iodine, then you can take a therapeutic dose of up to 200 mg/day for 3 weeks, before tapering it down to around 12.5 mg to 20 mg. I have done this myself and still take around 20 mg/day for maintenance. Haven't had a serious cold or flu in years.

You can also consider mega-doses of liposomal vitamin C, which you can make yourself. I just started making it myself.

I would encourage you to research both. There are a lot of youtube videos on both of these remedies.

If you can afford to wait, I would try these first before deciding to go under the knife.

Good luck and good health.

Upvote 0

ladyjazz

Apr 16, 2014
Michigan USA
✟8,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
According to drs. David Brownstein and Jorge Flechas, among others, the No. 1 cause of uteran cysts, fibroids, breast cancer, etc, is a serious iodine deficiency. Women need more than men because estrogen counteracts iodine's efficiency. I'm no doctor, but I would highly suggest Lugol's iodine and/or nascent iodine.

If you're not allergic to iodine, then you can take a therapeutic dose of up to 200 mg/day for 3 weeks, before tapering it down to around 12.5 mg to 20 mg. I have done this myself and still take around 20 mg/day for maintenance. Haven't had a serious cold or flu in years.

You can also consider mega-doses of liposomal vitamin C, which you can make yourself. I just started making it myself.

I would encourage you to research both. There are a lot of youtube videos on both of these remedies.

If you can afford to wait, I would try these first before deciding to go under the knife.

Good luck and good health.

Iodine and vitiman C? I know a lady that never had a flu or cold after taking time released vitiman C. Iodine i never heard of, but will google it! Ty!

Do you have pain? They said these were very large and i get pain, but nuthin i cannot handle atm. Ty for your advice. God Bless!

Upvote 0

ladyjazz

Apr 16, 2014
Michigan USA
✟8,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi, I know a doctor who can give you some good advice on this. He is a naturopathic doctor and he has an online radio show so you can call in and ask him about this. Other people have.

Can you give me his name? Do you have a prophetic gift? The Lord told a very Godly man that I have that gift, but I have not been able to use it yet.

Before salvation, i had dreams come true, visions and what I thought were ESP kinda ability. I almost studied it, but even then felt it ungodly.

Yes, these cysts create pain and other issues, so i thought to ask my dr, next week about surgery. But id like to avoid that! Ty my CF family! This is a great place!

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Iodine and vitiman C? I know a lady that never had a flu or cold after taking time released vitiman C. Iodine i never heard of, but will google it! Ty!

Do you have pain? They said these were very large and i get pain, but nuthin i cannot handle atm. Ty for your advice. God Bless!

For Iodine, you can google "Walter Last" and "Iodine". He's a retire biochemist who published an interesting article- "Iodine, Bring Back this Universal Medicine", or something like that.

Upvote 0