Support building the third temple in Jerusalem?

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
For "jehovah" which comes from the scribal lie, "yehowah", see how the root of this ancient Hebrew word is "howah", which means ruin, from Strong's Concordance 1943
Strong's Hebrew: 1943. הֹוָה (hovah) -- a ruin, disaster

Concerning "jesus" aside from how it adds up to 666 cxv greek, as it reads "XeZuS", it is a transliteration of "zeus" in most pronunciations of it, such as in Spanish. Moreover, in "John" (Yâhuwchânâ´n) 5:43, Yahuwshua explained how He came by the name of the Father, but they (the Pharisees) rejected him. Now legalistic ones (who believe they do not need His name) call on their own name to be justified, even after being informed that "jesus" was never His name, and never contained the name of the Father. See the scripture and notes below, from the Purer Scriptures for the REMNANT translation.

43. I have come by the name of My Father[1] [Songs 118: 26], yet ye do not accept Me; whenever another might come by his own name[2], that one then ye will receive!

[1] Yâhuw-shúa`: Yâ´huw is the name Yâ-hwéh in the preterit, or jussive conjugation of that Verb. –shúa` means “saved”. So Yâhuw-shúa` means “Yâ-hwéh is deliverance/wealth” for He shall deliver His people from their errors (Matt. 1: 21).

[2] “Jesus”, when pronounced as a Spanish-English \xey-zoós\, is spelled in transliterated `Ivríyth (Hebrew) “Chëzúç”, and does have a meaning in `Ivríyth (Hebrew): “Vision of Zeus”. Zeus, identified by Yâhuwshúa` as the adversary (see Disclosure 2: 13) is the chief demon of the Greeks. Another shall come by his own name, and that anointed of the Lie will be the Abomination (Idol) of the Desolation (Christianity as Tsiyyówn), and it is foretold that he will be accepted by the “Yehuwthím” (Mal. 2:11, Dan. 11:23-24).

This is completely inaccurate; Jesus is merely a Hellenization of the Aramaic name identifiable by the triconsonantal root “YSH” (which we see some people pronounce as “Yeshua,” and which in turn became the Syriac “Isha” and West Syriac “Isho”, and the Arabic “Issa”); this name in turn is merely the Aramaic version of Joshua, a Hebrew name which translated literally means “Jahweh Saves.”

Its extremely offensive by the way to see someone baselessly asserting that the name of our Lord as recorded in the original Greek text of the four Gospels, which was on the lips of the large numbers of Greek and Roman martyrs who were persecuted and killed by pagans in the Roman Empire starting with Nero and continuing through the blood-soaked reign of Diocletian, and even resurfacing under Julian the Apostate, and more recently, the Pontic Greek Christians martyred by the Turks along with the Armenian Christians and Syriac/Assyrian Christians in 1915.

• Agree
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
I have heard that the Ethiopians claim to have it. I have also saw a documentary on Ron Wyatt. He claimed that he found the ark in a cavernous room under the very place where Christ was crucified.

Now, many will claim to ruin the name of Ron Wyatt... however, I believe he was a strong Christian and very truthful. The internet can paint you pretty badly real fast if you get people angry. It's pretty easy to ruin someone's life work.

All I know is that today.. Truth doesn't matter.... It's the appearance of truth that rules.... We must be careful and be sure it is real truth and not the "appearance of truth" that we believe.

The reason why I believe the Ethiopian Orthodox church has it, is that they, and before them, the Ethiopian royal family, the House of Solomon, and the previous Jewish priesthood that the Church replaced (although the Beta Israel, the Ethiopian Jews, were not suppressed and a few remain in Ethiopia to this day; most fled to Israel when the Communist Derg regime threatened genocide), have had an object they believe to be the ark, for at least the past two millenia. The Ethiopians had this object at the time the country (the royal family and most of the population) converted to Christianity from Judaism in the fourth century. And the Kebra Negast, a chronicle of Ethiopian history, details how they came to be in posession of it and also how they wound up as a nation embracing the Hebrew religion, to begin with.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
How does this document stack up against biblical record?

I haven’t found any contradictions; to me it greatly clarifies the meaning and extent of the relationship between Solomon and Queen Candace.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The reason why I believe the Ethiopian Orthodox church has it, is that they, and before them, the Ethiopian royal family, the House of Solomon, and the previous Jewish priesthood that the Church replaced (although the Beta Israel, the Ethiopian Jews, were not suppressed and a few remain in Ethiopia to this day; most fled to Israel when the Communist Derg regime threatened genocide), have had an object they believe to be the ark, for at least the past two millenia. The Ethiopians had this object at the time the country (the royal family and most of the population) converted to Christianity from Judaism in the fourth century. And the Kebra Negast, a chronicle of Ethiopian history, details how they came to be in posession of it and also how they wound up as a nation embracing the Hebrew religion, to begin with.
Thanks for that information. Everyone needs to have reasons for why they believe the things that they do.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
Thanks for that information. Everyone needs to have reasons for why they believe the things that they do.

Except perhaps in the case of mathematical axioms.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
Even there you need reasons.

Apparently not, given Gödel’s First Incompleteness Theorem (which states that in any formal system of mathematics comparable in completeness to our own, there will be statements about numbers which are true, but unprovable).

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Apparently not, given Gödel’s First Incompleteness Theorem (which states that in any formal system of mathematics comparable in completeness to our own, there will be statements about numbers which are true, but unprovable).

I don't see your point.

Yes, First Order Arithmetic is incomplete. That doesn't change the fact that there are very good reasons to hold all the axioms of First Order Arithmetic.

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is completely inaccurate; Jesus is merely a Hellenization of the Aramaic name identifiable by the triconsonantal root “YSH” (which we see some people pronounce as “Yeshua,” and which in turn became the Syriac “Isha” and West Syriac “Isho”, and the Arabic “Issa”); this name in turn is merely the Aramaic version of Joshua, a Hebrew name which translated literally means “Jahweh Saves.”

Its extremely offensive by the way to see someone baselessly asserting that the name of our Lord as recorded in the original Greek text of the four Gospels, which was on the lips of the large numbers of Greek and Roman martyrs who were persecuted and killed by pagans in the Roman Empire starting with Nero and continuing through the blood-soaked reign of Diocletian, and even resurfacing under Julian the Apostate, and more recently, the Pontic Greek Christians martyred by the Turks along with the Armenian Christians and Syriac/Assyrian Christians in 1915.

The false names "jesus"/"yeshua" do not contain the "Yahuw" which is the preterit form of Yahweh. Yahuwshua said to the pharisees that He came by the name of the Father, but ye do not accept Me, whenever another comes by his own name, that one ye will receive (Yahuwhanan "john" 5:43). Yahuwshua is Yahweh!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friends,

I get the impression that many believers support the building of the Third Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

Maybe they think this hastens the second coming?

As our bodies are now His temple for the Presence of God, why rebuild what He desecrated and destroyed?

Folks anxiously wait for the sacrifices to begin again yet the One Sacrifice has been made.

Jesus in His day, described the Jewish place of worship as the Synagog of Satan in Rev 3:9 - do we want a repeat of this???

What is going on?

I would look beyond the rebuilding of that 3rd Temple to our heavenly Zion. I pray no true believer is lead astray to sin through its earthly creation (however broad a sin spectrum that might be, be it preaching on its rebuilding or joining the army to fight against fellow man). It could be part of God's divine plan to defeat Satan, resulting in Christ's physical 1000 year reign (Isaiah 11:6-8), i simply don't know and no man truly does know either, only our Lord. Its seems something Orthadox Jews, masonic Popes, ministers, Bishops, pasters, world leaders, princes and principalities are eager to set up and Satan is raging like a Lion during all this to bring souls to hell with him as he doesn't know when his day is up.

Paul, the least of the apostles, condemned Christians in the Sanhedrin court of Justice before he came to Christ. Not only did Paul use stones and pebbles for voting but the Romans and Greeks courts did the same. Paul tells us in (Acts 26v 10) he used his voice (his pebble/stone) to condemn Christians. This could be repeating itself, Masons use the same method (black and white balls). Black ball of condemnation, white ball for mercy. Man made decisions by-passing the work our Lord and saviour done on the cross for our salvation. Masonic/Hiram Abiff (works based Salvation) has been powerful during the early Church and growing ever stronger today among Rome/Greek/Judaism religion in trying to set up this 3rd Temple under the guise of Messianic/Zionism, etc.

I'd be careful, but willing to acknowledge it may be God's divine plan to finally defeat Satan.

Sermon below on the Hidden Manna, the white Stone, the new name given to the overcomer/conqueror is the one i truly desire.

Hidden Manna, White Stone, New Name

Last edited:
Upvote 0