• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Struggling Moving forward in life (PSTD/CPSTD/Dissociation)

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Joyfuliness, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Joyfuliness

Joyfuliness New Member

+30
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I have been struggling with PSTD/CPSTD and dissociation for most of my life. Its been hitting me hard... I live alone now. I have so many things to ask for prayer right now, God knows my needs and I hope he will provide. As of now I feel like there is nothing for me in my life to live for, I really feel like life is meaningless and I dont know what to look forward in life too. I need courage again to live this life, but I dont know how. My dreams seem have melted away. Please pray for me. I am going through a trial and I feel like there is no future for me anymore.. I feel helplessness. I really hope there is something to look forward to in my life, but at this time... I see a tragic times.

Thank you.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,571
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I feel the same way,I am praying for you.

3. God is good

God is good Well-Known Member

+792
    Christian
    Single
    I am struggling too but remember, we are never alone. God loves us and Jesus is our Lord and Saviour. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

4. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+4,705
    Christian
    Married
    i've been feeling the same way as you for many years now until a year ago i bumped into an online counsellor who helps people with P.T.S.D and C.P.S.T.D. i bought quiet a few sessions with Him and he helped me to overcome some of my major trauma, my rage and my deepest sadness underneath it all. His counselling helped me over me constant rage, and with my rage gone life has become so much easier. i bought a few ebooks as well that all deal with overcoming trauma related conditions if counselling is too expensive. Good value!

i give you a link to his page
    Healing Complex PTSD, PTSD, and Childhood Trauma

5. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+779
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    It seems that many of us are struggling with a sense of hopelessness right now. It's hard to move forward in life without a sense of hope for what the future holds. This verse came to mind for you and for all of us.

Jeremiah 29:11--For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Sometimes, even though I don't know what my future holds, it's enough to know that HE KNOWS and that His plans for me are for my welfare.

I pray that you will have His grace to trust Him and rest in His everlasting arms like a baby rests in the strong, loving arms of her father.

6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,199
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Joyfuliness, and this prayer request please heal and help to overcome strugglings and bless your name, please bless Joyfuliness, in Jesus loving name, Amen!