Strangest Places you've ever witnessed at!

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A couple of months ago, I was in the hospital.... The nurses had to give me a shower.... I felt uncomfortable as you can imagine. But I decided to make the most of it. While under the shower, I asked the nurses if they were going to heaven. I told them, I'm sure you've never had a naked man ask you that before!

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The Internet allows you to talk to a greater number of people about 'the Bible' than if it was only your local Congregation you were talking with. Even then, the most critical would probably be from your own family, if they were not already believers in the same doctrine as you believed in.
When Paul was talking about 'knocking the dust off his boots' he was 'finished with that town'. What happened to them at judgment time was now in their own hands as they had a copy of the Bible. The end would be 'harsh' if the heads of the families made sure the Bible stayed closed. If the faith of a Christian parent covered the whole family (children until 20 years old) it would also be their 'mission' to make sure they knew what to teach their children about God.
Re:2:20-23:
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee,
because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel,
which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication,
and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication;
and she repented not.
Behold,
I will cast her into a bed,
and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation,
except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death;
and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:
and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟370,037.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A couple of months ago, I was in the hospital.... The nurses had to give me a shower.... I felt uncomfortable as you can imagine. But I decided to make the most of it. While under the shower, I asked the nurses if they were going to heaven. I told them, I'm sure you've never had a naked man ask you that before!
I have a friend who roundly upbraided when he discovered that I, a single man, had a single woman, alone with me in my car. That single woman happened to be my mother and I routinely rode with her as well as drove her in my own car. I can hardly imagine what my friend would think of your situation.

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a friend who roundly upbraided when he discovered that I, a single man, had a single woman, alone with me in my car. That single woman happened to be my mother and I routinely rode with her as well as drove her in my own car. I can hardly imagine what my friend would think of your situation.
I think in the hospital, he would find himself in the exact situation. But I didn't want these nurses to not have heard the Gospel... So, I made the best of the situation.... And that's a bit crazy.... he used to be insight of his mother. Wonder what his friend thought about that!!!

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟370,037.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I think in the hospital, he would find himself in the exact situation. But I didn't want these nurses to not have heard the Gospel... So, I made the best of the situation.... And that's a bit crazy.... he used to be insight of his mother. Wonder what his friend thought about that!!!

:)

Upvote 0

ColinAmey

Dec 19, 2022
Bournemouth
✟8,103.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have witnessed in many strange places, but probably the strangest was on an LSD trip back when I was 18. I was sitting with a girlfriend by a river and was looking at swans, the swans were incredibly beautiful and in spite of the LSD I started out of the Overflow of my heart to Praise Jesus for His wonderful creation. It wasn’t premeditated or an intellectual response, something ran much deeper and I could not help giving glory.

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was in the hospital and two nurses had to give me a shower... So, during the shower, I asked them if they knew they were going to heaven and shared the Gospel with them. I told them, that I was sure that a naked man had never told them that!

Here is another weird incident:

Upvote 0