Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When Jesus returns every eye will see him.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Totally agree with this too. Now, consider that the world is round... duh right? If Jesus returned as He left (which we're taught in the Word) from the sky then the whole world would not see Him AT His return would they? If He returned on one side of the earth then the other side would not know about it. But thanks to technology, we'll all know about it at the same time.

Cool huh?

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Totally agree with this too. Now, consider that the world is round... duh right? If Jesus returned as He left (which we're taught in the Word) from the sky then the whole world would not see Him AT His return would they? If He returned on one side of the earth then the other side would not know about it. But thanks to technology, we'll all know about it at the same time.

Cool huh?
JS, I don't agree with you at all.

Jesus is not going to return on TV, in fact that is the teaching Benjamin Creme is promoting at Share International for that False Christ, Maitreya.

http://www.share-international.org/background/FAQ/faq_main.htm#anchor1

Let me quote him:

"The radio and television networks of the world will be linked up, and he will make his appeal, his call, to mankind. By mentally overshadowing all mankind simultaneously, he will come into telepathic rapport with all humanity everywhere, and we shall hear his words silently entering our minds, in our own language. We in the United Kingdom shall hear him in English, the French in French, the Russians in Russian, and so on. It is in this way that we shall know that he is truly the Christ. Thus will be repeated, only now on a world scale, what happened at Pentecost; and in celebration of this event, Pentecost will become one of the major festivals of the new world religion which the Christ will eventually inaugurate. Our response to his call will determine the future of the world."

This is a fraudulant New Age teaching.

Jesus on the other hand warned that this would happen!

"Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (Matthew 24:25-31)

Jesus' return will be anything but televised. The entire world will see it at the same time because it will be such an enormous supernatural event.

Perhaps you'll see some False Christ on TV, but not Jesus - not according to His Words.

Do not be deceived!

OU

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Cool huh?

I rather think that when Jesus returns it will be seen night and day over at least a 24 hour period. as it will out dazzel the sun and technology will be insignificant.

Its quite possable that that his coming will be visable for 3 days before most understands its him on the way.
Even that will catch people off guard.

Technology will play a part in the Mark of the Beast and the world viewing the two witnesses ministary, being slain. and resurection.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
However He does it is however He does it. All things are possible; Just remember the elect cannot be deceived. I'm not going anywhere to meet Jesus Christ. I know He's coming to us... we all know it. The waiting is the hardest part. So we all come across as crazy in our frustrated impatience.

Upvote 0

Eliyahoo

Jul 30, 2006
✟15,121.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Hey Athaliamum,

You are seeing clearly Athaliamum, it is a great sign that you are seeing. I have been searching everywhere to see who else has picked up on this great sign. I can't find one Christian forum where they are talking about it.

Mercury is the swift footed messenger planet, Jupiter is known as the Royal planet and the king planet and Mars is the war planet.

Together they announce,

A kingly messenger is coming with a message of war.

The message,

Judgment that begins at the house of the Lord is set to begin. 2007 will be the year.

I think it is time for all of us to repent radically. It might be now or never.

It is not by accident that you noticed this sign Athaliamum. It was God hitting you, telling you to pay attention. When God speaks He hits us with His presents. Many have been hit by God but they still don't identify the feeling with the Holy Spirit trying to get their attention. May I sudggest the next time you get this feeling that you write down what you believe God is saying to you. keep track of what God is saying. His words become like a road map, direction and a jerney for your life. God is looking for peope who are listening for Him to speak. It up to us to show God how important it is when He speaks to us. We can show Him that what He tells us is important by writing down what He says everytime in a jernal. Last word, The Holy Spirit will come closer to you because you are radical about doing what He says or He will back off and you wont hear from Him because of disobediance. He is like your best friend, keep sayind and doing the things your friend doesn't like and he will eventely go and find someone else to hang out with.

Hearing from God is what being a Christian is all about. God desires intemicy with His people more then anything else in the whole world. The following is God speaking,

"Some of these people have missed the most important thing in life. They don't know Me." First Timothy 6:21 The Living Bible.

This is how we get all of God,

Paul says, "Now that I have given up everything else I have found it to be the only way to really know Christ and experience the mighty power that brought him back to life again. Philippians 3:10.

Keep watching,

Eliyahoo

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mercury is the swift footed messenger planet, Jupiter is known as the Royal planet and the king planet and Mars is the war planet.

According to what?

I think it is time for all of us to repent radically. It might be now or never.

Perhaps you should say if we haven't repented and trusted Jesus Christ as Saviour, we should do so now. Not sure what you mean by "repent radically".

OU

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.