Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm starting a thread which I feel is important considering many think we're in the End Times. Now what I'm going to post is my casual observations in our daily lives which could be some sort of a sign. This is my humble Christian duty to ask questions. I am no prophet nor do I claim to be.

Now there is a theory that the world is being controlled at the highest levels towards a result - world government. This is suspicious because Revelation 13 talks about the Beast having control over the entire world. It is also known as the New World Order and the people orchestrating things are known as the Illuminati. They would be the ultra-rich unseen hand at work in this world. What I'm going to post in this thread are things that I've observed because there is supposedly alot of in-your-face evidence of this that those who are in control are showing us, but only those in the Illuminati know and see the hidden meaning. You be the judge.

This thread will be an ongoing source of what I view in casual observation.

nosmokingstickerthumb.gif

Has anyone ever seen this? Its everywhere. Notice the smoke burning into a backwards "13". The 1 is smaller than the 3, though. The occurance of the number 13 is very common, even in Corporate Logos (McDonalds, Arbys, Bank of Montreal etc - but hidden unless you look sideways), the US $1 bill, the # of representations of something in a logo.

Next is the hidden occurance of 666.

thumbprint.gif

See the 666 here? This is the city of Ottawa logo.

wef_home_bar_logo.gif

The biggest event in the world for business and government people to gather to decide the future of our world. See the 666?

Audi_Logo.gif

See the 666 formed by the rings? This is also visible in the olympic logo.

This next one blew my mind when I realized it was there.

recycling%20logo.gif

The recycling/environmentalist movement. Look closely, do you see the hidden Star of David in the middle? Why is that there? I also noticed it elsewhere like on the Parliament in Ottawa Canada.

P8159927.jpg

Can you see it in the clock? Hmmmmmm...

From Wikipedia "Jewish lore links the symbol to the "Seal of Solomon", the magical signet ring used by King Solomon to control demons and spirits."

I always wondered why modern day Israel adopted that symbol even though it has occultish origins.

So why don't we put out collective thinking caps on and look for these signs/symbols. The more I look, the more I piece together. The 666 is obvious, but why the Star of David? What does that have to do with all of this.

Keep your eyes open, and let's fill this thread with some good stuff.

Reactions: icedtea

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I fully believe there is an NWO (New World Order) illuminati.

But I see this from looking at governments around the world and see whats going on.

I do see alot of symbols in our world many which a former me recalls from things that are not of the Lord. The ppl of the earth have been decived by the enemy for so long now evil is able to hide out in the open so much easier.
Ther are "clubs" out there that appeare to be good in nature on the out side even to those who join. But the symbols they have on many things I recognize from a former me also. I see ppl joining that claim Christ and they fall into this crowd you try and point out these symbols are ancient ritual symbols and they scoff at you. The US capitol is even engineered into a very large symbol. An over view of the streets will tell you who designed them.

http://www.freedomdomain.com/washdc.jpg

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

These will give you the best veiw of the streets of the US capitol.

I can't post images yet but it will be interesting to see some other stuff that gets put together.

God Bless
Raist

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dave Taylor said:
Sad that people know more about stupid nonsensical schemes and speculating like this, and spend so little time 'knowing' the Bible and the truth.

True. The Audi symbol represents the 4 companies that combined to form Audi. Nothing more. This is the kind of silliness that makes the faith become a laughing stock.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OttawaUk said:
nosmokingstickerthumb.gif

Has anyone ever seen this? Its everywhere. Notice the smoke burning into a backwards "13". The 1 is smaller than the 3, though.
If anything, I can interpret the lines as two 3's, one normal and one backwards. How in the world you see a "1" out of the smaller line is baffling to me. It looks like a normal 3. The larger line looks like a backwards 3.

I think you're seeing what you want to see in all the pictures you presented, Otta. Just my opinion.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Acts6:5 said:
If anything, I can interpret the lines as two 3's, one normal and one backwards. How in the world you see a "1" out of the smaller line is baffling to me. It looks like a normal 3. The larger line looks like a backwards 3.

I think you're seeing what you want to see in all the pictures you presented, Otta. Just my opinion.

In Christ,

That's a polite way of saying nonsense. I thought the squiggles were more like seagulls!

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
KerrMetric said:
That's a polite way of saying nonsense. I thought the squiggles were more like seagulls!
It's a Rorschach inkblot, my friend. What you see is up to your own imagination I guess .

In Christ,

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dave Taylor said:
Sad that people know more about stupid nonsensical schemes and speculating like this, and spend so little time 'knowing' the Bible and the truth.

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Pointing out signs and symbols in our everyday lives and asking why they are there is somehow wrong?

However you telling me I "spend so little time 'knowing' the Bible and the truth" is somehow right?

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Raistlinorr said:
Here is something few noticed that has happened.

The stars on the republican symbol decided to turn upside down after some point in the 90's.

Symbol before
http://www.shopmetrospy.com/cNcgraphics/Product_307_PrSpare1.jpg

and after
http://www.gop.com/images/elephant.gif

God Bless
Raist

Interesting, the 1-point down pentagram is Satanic. Why would they change it to match that when we know very well how evil that is?

satan135.jpg

Here's some more interesting stuff.

"Illuminati" in Latin stands for "Elightened ones" or "Light bearers" depending on the translation. Ever notice the previlence of the "torch" or "flame" symbolism everytime something major happens?

InsideHall.JPG

Holocaust memorial

jfk_memorial.jpg

JFK Memorial

ldydimem.JPG

Princess Diana memorial - torch

DSCF1380.JPG

Rwanda Genocide memorial.

Eternal%20Flame%20And%20Memorial.jpg

Russia WW2 memorial

tecate2.jpg

The torch of Lady Liberty

olympic-torch-9.jpg

The Olympic Torch

2002-08-rev144.jpg

The US Dime

Why all this symbolism of fire, light and torches at such important events in our history? Why?

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to slaughter. If you say, "Behold, we did not know this," does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay man according to his work?" (Proverbs 24:11-12)

When I'm answering to God, and He asks me why I didn't try and show people all these strange signs and symbols, I'm going to say at least I tried.

God created us with a brain and His Son died for all of us. The least we owe Him is our hearts and courage to ask questions.

In Christ,
OS

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks for the spamming of my screen. And you might want to actually research the pentagram. It is not a satanic symbol except in Hollywood movies and popular horror fiction. The symbol has had many uses even by early Christians and some Jewish sects.

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
KerrMetric said:
Thanks for the spamming of my screen. And you might want to actually research the pentagram. It is not a satanic symbol except in Hollywood movies and popular horror fiction. The symbol has had many uses even by early Christians and some Jewish sects.

Spamming? You're the one reading the thread, continuing to read the thread, and posting in the thread.

What are you afraid of?

Yes a five-pointed star has many uses, but his point was that the Republican Party specifically changed their logo from pointing up, to pointing down, which is known as Satanic.

Why would they do that? That is the question.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OttawaUk said:
Why all this symbolism of fire, light and torches at such important events in our history? Why?
Because fire and light have symbolized hope, remembrance, and the strength of the human spirit. Isn't that a good thing?

In Christ,

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
KerrMetric said:

So you think that the enemy will not place his mark and images of himself in many things here on earth?

The pentagrahm invertaed and right side up is used in pagan worship today. Do you think it would be proper for Christians today to wear pentagrahms?

Satan is the lord of lies as you should well know. He is placing images and symbols of himself on many things around the world today. But some Christian s have little faith to recognize what they see. The Lord should guide us in our search for what is wrong in the world as we should stay away from that whcih is not of him. If he guides some to point out to others that these things are evil one should not dismiss it so easily nor should one chastise their brothers or sisters in Christ it is not for us to judge one another but for Christ to judge. We are only to know the tree by the fruit it produces. We should open up our hearts and minds to the Lord to let him send forth knowledge that he deems fit so that we may spread his word. If one thinks this type of Christian is an embarassment to the religion perhaps they should take a closer look into their own heart and make sure what they speak comes form the Lord. For he that hath ears let him hear. We should all know this and follow it in our walk with Christ. Because one does not understand what another brother speaks of does not mean that it is wrong merely that one should pray to see what message they get for that said brother.

My heart pours out in sorrow for those who do not take heed to the messages writen of the last days.
God Bless
Raist

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Raistlinorr said:
So you think that the enemy will not place his mark and images of himself in many things here on earth?

The pentagrahm invertaed and right side up is used in pagan worship today. Do you think it would be proper for Christians today to wear pentagrahms?

No it isn't. It is used in Hollywood portrayals of supposed satanic worship. Something I might add there is virtually no evidence actually occurs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.