Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, Revelation 13 prophesizes the world worshipping the Beast, minus those written in the book of life of the Lamb.

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (Rev 13:8)

Sounds like a World Religion to me. All false religion will collapse into one worldly system, with the followers of Christ staying out of it.

OU

Upvote 0

forgotten33

Oct 12, 2006
U.S.A
✟7,942.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even though I know the truth , its scary to realize everything that is coming. A one world religion, RFID, Verichip which possiblycould turn into the mark of the beast

( When in history have scienctist created something to advance society was it never abused?)

Atomic bomb?
Gun powder?

I believe the RFID or verichip will eventuallybe abused in this manner and so will the U.N. Trying to make something good but being decived and forming something horrible.

What is even scarier is that the majority of people fail to realize what is happening to their great country!!

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure whether RFID will be used or not but always remember that God is with us, even in the darkest hours.

Satan and his plans are a mere speck of dust standing in front of our Eternal, Glorious, Holy God and the battle has already been won by our beautiful Lord Jesus Christ.

OU

Upvote 0

forgotten33

Oct 12, 2006
U.S.A
✟7,942.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What happens after the thousand years when Jesus is done ruling the earth? When satan is released from his cage?

He says he will be sent forth a second time to decieve the nations.

Will we all be decieved all over again or will we asscend with christ into heaven?

Honestly after I die and go to heaven I do not want to half to worry about confronting sin again. I would rather just cease to exist than half too keep dealing with this evil.

Rev "20:1

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know it can be hard, because I'm no stranger to fear. Whether its witnessing, handing out tracts or Bibles, or just facing the day-to-day spiritual battle we face, I know fear. The thing is, the Lord has also taught me that fear is not of Him. In fact, when we're scared of doing something or facing something, that's when we cry out to Him for strength. His strength is made perfect in our weakness.

Thankfully, nothing can seperate us from Christ, even death itself.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)

OU

Upvote 0

forgotten33

Oct 12, 2006
U.S.A
✟7,942.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know personally I will never let myself loose sight of the lord again. Or I will surely die spiritually, it seems everytime I get into a spirtual battle it gets more intense, and I get to prideful and I loose control.

All I can do is thank god he brought me back I don't know why jesus bothers. I will never forget what he did this last time for me.

I always asked jesus why he allowed me to be attacked so many times, and I believe I now know why its called tough love.

If he wouldn't have done this I would have never relied on him completly, I am just at the point of exhaustion where I don't want to fight anymore. So I will see if jesus will carry me for now on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Athaliamum

Torah Submissive
Sep 18, 2006
Australia
✟16,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn'y get too depressed. God's time is not our own. I pretty sure most generations of Christians thought that it was near the end times. Just read the NT and they talk about how soon Jesus was to return and to us that was 2000 years ago. We are commanded by God not to live in a spirit of fear, that love drives out all fear. God directs your paths, just pray and be ready but don't dwell on it.

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did not know that. I don't follow astronomy much (except for Jack Horkheimer) because I hate astrology and try to never read anything about conjunctions, etc.

The bible says there will be signs in the skys and crashing of the seas (tsunami's).

Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟33,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
By the way takling about signs. Anyone realise that the planet conjunction they believed was the explaination for the Bethlehem star is reoccurring this December.
the conjunction of Jupiter and Regulus?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟33,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
conspiracy theorists need to learn to ask better questions (and do more and better research, but thats another issue)

On the topic of better questions... here are some examples

we are frequently told that a cabal of financial power brokers controls the world and is trying to bring about one world government.. the "New world Order".

Question #1 if said group controls the world.. why bring about one world government? If you already control the world from behind the scenes you already have one world government, without any of the difficulties that face "legitimate" governments.

Question #2 Creating a one world government would essentially centralize the power of the world in one organization. This organization would be much more powerful than any lesser government. Wouldn't creating such a supremely powerful government be more of a threat to the power of the behind the scene's conspirators, than anything else?
Right now they are more powerful than any government, but in creating a one world government they run the risk of creating a government which is more powerful than they are... why run the risk? what is there to gain?

Question #3 If the conspirators are so pervasive and so powerful that they can sneak their symbols and signs into almost any company, or public symbol or trademark.. why not build their philosophies right into the school curriculums the world over? Schools have been long known by revolutionaries as the most powerful method of changing a people.

#4 why bother with things like the recycling symbol, or the no smoking symbol. If symbols are so obscure that no one notices them.. do they really have any value?
Many of the symbols in question have been used by both God's people, and by pagans, often for so long that its hard to figure out who started using them first. In that context.. do they really have some occult religious significance? or do they simply have what meaning we choose to attach to them?

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, they are not in complete control yet. They must wait til its ready to come down and it will be too late.
There is still some freedom.
Symbols have power, especially if they are not noticed for what they are.
I do research!

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
conspiracy theorists need to learn to ask better questions (and do more and better research, but thats another issue)

On the topic of better questions... here are some examples

we are frequently told that a cabal of financial power brokers controls the world and is trying to bring about one world government.. the "New world Order".

Question #1 if said group controls the world.. why bring about one world government? If you already control the world from behind the scenes you already have one world government, without any of the difficulties that face "legitimate" governments.

Its Satan that seeks control. Since he is not God he uses tricks to deceave mankind. Those who have the power are flesh and blood so they always need more and fear losing what they have.

Question #2 Creating a one world government would essentially centralize the power of the world in one organization. This organization would be much more powerful than any lesser government. Wouldn't creating
such a supremely powerful government be more of a threat to the power of the behind the scene's conspirators, than anything else?

And it is but Satan, a spirit, hates everybody even those who do his bidding.

Right now they are more powerful than any government, but in creating a one world government they run the risk of creating a government which is more powerful than they are... why run the risk? what is there to gain?

Satan's gain is to his pride and is vanity, the worship of those who do his bidding as he challanges God. the men behind the thrones have the mind of Satan.

Question #3 If the conspirators are so pervasive and so powerful that they can sneak their symbols and signs into almost any company, or public symbol or trademark.. why not build their philosophies right into the school curriculums the world over? Schools have been long known by revolutionaries as the most powerful method of changing a people.

That has been accomplished already. But the conspiritors are stilll fearfull men who know they are mortal. Its Satan himself that keeps the secret lies going.

#4 why bother with things like the recycling symbol, or the no smoking symbol. If symbols are so obscure that no one notices them.. do they really have any value?
Many of the symbols in question have been used by both God's people, and by pagans, often for so long that its hard to figure out who started using them first. In that context.. do they really have some occult religious significance? or do they simply have what meaning we choose to attach to them?

No the alphabet and symbols do have meaning for those who are instructed in them. Symbols and trademarks everywhare give an impression of more dominance then truely exisits.

Gods people is a very generic term. The more servants of god are aware of the evil around them the more they avoid its symbols, such as the swastaka and dragons.

"Have not even the appearence of evil."

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

Athaliamum

Torah Submissive
Sep 18, 2006
Australia
✟16,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Was not Yeshua's birth fortold by signs, although I must agree I don't think that his second coming will be told in the form of a non-smoking sign. Anyway here is a cool link a friend of mine gave me:
http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/Art.../xmas_star.swf

And here is some info on the conjunction:
From the Adelaide Advertiser 25 Nov 2006
"Early morning risers will be treated to a rare planetary grouping in the dawn sky early December. The planets Mercury, Mars and Jupiter will converge on a point low on the eastern horizon just before sunrise. The action occurs from December 10-12.

On the 10th, the three planets form a neat little triangle with all fitting within a 1.2 degree diameter circle. Mercury is the yellowish star on the left, Mars is the red on at the apex of the triangle, while brilliant Jupiter is on the right. A typical binocular field of 7 degrees, so they all fit easily within it.

On the 11th, the planets form a straight line, with Mars on top, Jupiter in the middle and Mercury below. On the 12th, the triangle returns but Jupiter and Mercury have changed places. A similar planetary grouping is sometimes cited as a possible explanation for the Star of Bethlehem.

Using sophisticated mathematical calculations and computer programs, astronomers can simulate the night sky over Bethlehem at the birth of Christ. The planetary groupings of June 17, 2 BC figures high on my list of probable explanations for the Star of Bethlehem and features Jupiter and Venus. On that evening, they came within 30 arcseconds of each other. This is such a minuscule distance that, to the naked eye, the planets would have appeared as a single dazzling star. The conjunction would have been visible after sunset in the western sky, setting out of sight about two hours later.

The only drawback with this explanation is the Wise Men reported first seeing the star in the East. Could the combined brightness of these two planets have rendered them visible in daylight? I think so! They would have risen in the east about 8am Australian local time."

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Question #2 Creating a one world government would essentially centralize the power of the world in one organization. This organization would be much more powerful than any lesser government. Wouldn't creating such a supremely powerful government be more of a threat to the power of the behind the scene's conspirators, than anything else?

#1) They don't have absolute power.

#2) That's a good question, either they would run that government or Satan is using them and will turn on them. If the Illuminati economic system represents Babylon, then notice how the 10 kings under the Beast turn on Babylon and destroy it after it has been riding along the whole time?

#3) Take another look, I'd say they've succeeded in the utmost.

#4) Black magic has power, but it is evil. Plus its their way of flashing their gang sign at each other.

I try to stay away from all of this as much as possible, but let me show you something about the occult:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult

"The word occult comes from the Latin occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to the 'knowledge of the secret' or 'knowledge of the hidden' and often popularly meaning 'knowledge of the supernatural', as opposed to 'knowledge of the visible' or 'knowledge of the measurable', usually referred to as science"

"Occultism is the study of occult or hidden wisdom. To the occultist it is the study of "Truth", a deeper truth that exists beneath the surface: 'The truth is always hidden in plain sight'. It can involve such subjects as magic (alternatively spelled and defined as magick), extra-sensory perception, astrology, spiritualism, numerology and lucid dreaming."

So who knows what sinister effects black magic has on people.

OU

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.