Stormy Daniel’s attorney says some of the allegations happened while Trump was president

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
”Washington (CNN)The lawyer representing the adult film star Stormy Daniels alleges that some of the accusations she's making against President Donald Trump occurred while Trump was in office.”

Daniels' lawyer says some alleged incidents took place during Trump presidency - CNNPolitics

So much for the idea that he turned over a new moral leaf on stepping into the Oval Office.

This is a good opportunity for Stormy. Lots of people are talking about her and probably Googling her. I wonder what all of this is doing for her career.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”
• Luke 4:5-7

The Kings of The Earth set themselves,
And The Rulers take counsel together,
Against the
Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
• Psalm 2:2-4

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's All Fake.

The Elections Are Fake.

The News Stories Are Fake.

Everything You See On TV Is 100% Fake.

That’s a relief. I saw on TV that Donald Trump was the president of the United States.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This is a good opportunity for Stormy. Lots of people are talking about her and probably Googling her. I wonder what all of this is doing for her career.

She said in an interview it’s done her career a world of good. Apparently she was already a highly successful director/producer though, and sounded resentful at the suggestion some people had made that she was broke before.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That’s a relief. I saw on TV that Donald Trump was the president of the United States.

It's all pretend. All Countries and Borders are man made. The Voting "Process" is an Illusion to make people believe that they actually have a choice in the matter. Our votes don't decide Jack Squat.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
”Washington (CNN)The lawyer representing the adult film star Stormy Daniels alleges that some of the accusations she's making against President Donald Trump occurred while Trump was in office.”

Daniels' lawyer says some alleged incidents took place during Trump presidency - CNNPolitics

So much for the idea that he turned over a new moral leaf on stepping into the Oval Office.
What I'm looking forward to is an attempt to make Stormy into a Hillary minion, part of the gobal atheistic anti-God conspiracy (or maybe I just missed it because I don't watch Fox News).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Sure would put him in good company with the Democrats, wouldn't it? Like Bill Clinton and, say, John Kennedy.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sure would put him in good company with the Democrats, wouldn't it? Like Bill Clinton and, say, John Kennedy.

Did evangelicals rush to support Bill Clinton? I must have missed that.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What I'm looking forward to is an attempt to make Stormy into a Hillary minion, part of the gobal atheistic anti-God conspiracy (or maybe I just missed it because I don't watch Fox News).

Well she chose the name Daniels as her inappropriate content name. Daniels begins with D. Coincidence?! I think not!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Evangelicals have simply learned who the enemy hides behind. That is all.

So you’re still supporting the 3 times married, multiple adulterer then, who was having sex with a inappropriate content star while his wife sat at home with their new baby?

Reactions: MoneyGuy
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
So you’re still supporting the 3 times married, multiple adulterer then, who was having sex with a inappropriate content star while his wife sat at home with their new baby?

Definitely three times married and definitely had affairs. What's up for debate is if he had affairs with a inappropriate content star in the White House. And I seriously doubt that. Very seriously.

Yes, I support his presidency but not at all his personal behavior. And I find your moralizing about it highly amusing.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Definitely three times married and definitely had affairs. What's up for debate is if he had affairs with a inappropriate content star in the White House. And I seriously doubt that. Very seriously.

Yes, I support his presidency but not at all his personal behavior. And I find your moralizing about it highly amusing.

No-one said he had affairs with a inappropriate content star while in the White House. Interesting that morality is now location based though.

As for moralizing, it’s merely the hypocrisy I’m pointing out. Decades of listening to evangelicals lecture everyone else on personal morality and behavior, decades of watching them attack Democrats for affairs and personal failings, and now we get to see exactly how much that stuff really matters to the evangelical community.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No-one said he had affairs with a inappropriate content star while in the White House. Interesting that morality is now location based though.

As for moralizing, it’s merely the hypocrisy I’m pointing out. Decades of listening to evangelicals lecture everyone else on personal morality and behavior, decades of watching them attack Democrats for affairs and personal failings, and now we get to see exactly how much that stuff really matters to the evangelical community.

Goes both ways. Since you're not an actual American, I will just say decades of Democrats crying about Republicans wanting a "theocracy" and "imposing our morality on everyone else". Then we start NOT voting on our morality and now you're crying to the moon about that. What, you say, what what what, he had affairs, you can't vote for him!!!

Well wasn't that what you taught us all along? Sex doesn't matter, it's just sex after all? Isn't that what you all said about Bill Clinton? It's just his personal life, leave it alone?

Maybe we just learned your lessons.

Upvote 0