Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Even the gates of hell cannot stand against Jesus' church.
Sorry, but if you're opposing it, you have no chance.
I'm not opposing God, or Jesus Christ, and I'm trying to help the church to be able to withstand, or have the strength to survive, etc.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have new information nowadays, a ton they didn't know or didn't have back then, and some things that might have been a mystery to them back then, should not be as much of a mystery now, etc.

Ok. So you're writing a book about God because you, alone, know the truth, 2,000 years of Christian teaching is wrong and we (you) have a ton more information nowadays?

Except that you're not writing it at the moment, because you haven't figured it out, and are not sure if you ever will.

I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not opposing God, or Jesus Christ, and I'm trying to help the church to be able to withstand, or have the strength to survive, etc.
You won't do that by denying fundamental Christian teachings which are found in the Bible.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Ok. So you're writing a book about God because you, alone, know the truth, 2,000 years of Christian teaching is wrong and we (you) have a ton more information nowadays?

Except that you're not writing it at the moment, because you haven't figured it out, and are not sure if you ever will.

I have figured out a lot that can be known for sure by now, but am also being very honest as to where I don't have it all figured out yet, and I thought I have made that pretty much abundantly clear by now.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

A lot of people will know or recognize what I am saying in their hearts once they hear, etc, but what they do with it after that is up to them, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have figured out a lot that can be known for sure by now, but am also being very honest as to where I don't have it all figured out yet, and I thought I have made that pretty much abundantly clear by now.
You have.
I am just pointing out to you the absurdity of you writing a book about the "truth" - truth which you say that no one else has, or which they have got wrong - when you haven't worked out what that truth is.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You have.
I am just pointing out to you the absurdity of you writing a book about the "truth" - truth which you say that no one else has, or which they have got wrong - when you haven't worked out what that truth is.
I have with a lot of things, and a lot of it very new to Christianity or a lot of people, but it is still also not finished yet, so there are still some things that still need to be worked through and/or figured out, etc.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell me where I am contradicting the Bible?
By calling God "them" you are implying that there are 3 of them.
You have said that it's a fact that someone is higher than God.
You have said the Spirit is separate to God.
Christian teaching about the Trinity, the Nicene creed etc is taken from God's word - the Bible. You have said that it's wrong.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have with a lot of things, and a lot of it very new to Christianity or a lot of people, but it is still also not finished yet, so there are still some things that still need to be worked through and/or figured out, etc.
Good luck.
I won't be reading it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
By calling God "them" you are implying that there are 3 of them.
You have said that it's a fact that someone is higher than God.
You have said the Spirit is separate to God.
Christian teaching about the Trinity, the Nicene creed etc is taken from God's word - the Bible. You have said that it's wrong.
Give me scriptures that I am contradicting and I'll deal with them one by one.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your choice.

But why are you even reading this now then?

Is it some kind of personality flaw or something?
It's not a personality flaw - don't be rude.
You don't seem to know who God is or what this "truth" that you're going to write about, is. I've been trying to help by telling you what Scripture says.

Except that as you won't even listen to theologians and 2000 years of history, I'm no doubt wasting my breath.
So I think I'll just go and get on with my 2nd book, instead.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Give me scriptures that I am contradicting and I'll deal with them one by one.
No point; you already believe that you're right and won't listen to anything else.

Bye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It's not a personality flaw - don't be rude.
You don't seem to know who God is or what this "truth" that you're going to write about, is. I've been trying to help by telling you what Scripture says.

Except that as you won't even listen to theologians and 2000 years of history, I'm no doubt wasting my breath.
So I think I'll just go and get on with my 2nd book, instead.
You've only stated your own opinions thus far. Maybe referenced a scripture or two at the end of it, but most of them are just only just your own opinions thus far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,402.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know it's difficult to completely abandon long held opinions that you once thought were so certain, but that is sometimes what one has to do when the truth is at stake.
My "opinions" are Bible truths, taught by the church.

Upvote 0