Wichita Falls
✟15,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last night I was having a good dream, and then all of sudden I was pulled back to my room it felt like I was still in my dream but I knew it was real and then 4 black figures appeared in my room and rushed at me and my spirit jumped up and begin to battle these demons I was trying to say in the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you and cast you out, but I couldn't get it out of my mouth fear gripped my throat but I got it out through my spirit, these demons were taken aback but again came after me I physically fought them while using the word and then all of a sudden I raised my hands and they lit up with the brightest light and I said in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit I cast you out of my home!! I have never had that happen and it surprised me it was such a powerful force of the holy spirit moving through me when my physical body was actually able to move I was covered in sweat and exhausted. I am ever vigilant but still working on being strong and not caught off guard.

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last night I was having a good dream, and then all of sudden I was pulled back to my room it felt like I was still in my dream but I knew it was real and then 4 black figures appeared in my room and rushed at me and my spirit jumped up and begin to battle these demons I was trying to say in the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you and cast you out, but I couldn't get it out of my mouth fear gripped my throat but I got it out through my spirit, these demons were taken aback but again came after me I physically fought them while using the word and then all of a sudden I raised my hands and they lit up with the brightest light and I said in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit I cast you out of my home!!. I am ever vigilant but still working on being strong and not caught off guard.

Dwell in Christ's Words -- actually go into the gospels, and read His words, actual words, remembering them, taking them in, real listening with your heart -- and do as He says in Matthew chapter 6 to pray the prayer He gave us to pray. That prayer in particular will aid you. Pray it in total faith, because it is for you to pray, from Him. He has asked the Father for us to be protected from the enemy, but we can still be tempted, and this prayer is aid we need.

Upvote 0

Cowwy

Aug 15, 2017
Mississauga
✟14,641.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I get dreams like that, as a matter of fact. I got two of those back to back this morning, which is unusual. Do you happened to have the gift of prophecy as well?

Don't be afraid of it, if there is anything that I learned from this is that they can only intimidate, but they are still scary when it happens. Read the Words more often. Not in a negative way that you are not doing it already. More as in, know them well.

Upvote 0

Cassidy Bennett

Child of God
Jul 5, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟17,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you came back from your dream you astral projected, although it turned into a night terror. Astral projection is to dream as night terror is to nightmare. It's very intense.

Being in sleep paralysis before accidently projecting you grew afraid bc your body is paralysed. So you could see black figures coming at you. They may have been demons or they may have been dream characters.

The point is you will not get rid of either by fearing them or fighting them. I've made this mistake often. I've also tried to scare one by creating tornadoes, lighting, hail, waves, etc. which works and they get afraid. But there's no point in it. I thought i would enjoy making him afraid (plus I was still scared. He was attacking me) but i didn't. I felt bad seeing his fear even though he was most likely playing on my emotions.

So now i try the following:

- Increase my vibrations and keep saying "you are loved." Over and over. If that doesn't work I either teleport away from them or if I'm too scared say "Jesus help me" and I wake up instantly. You could also make them go blind. Angels did that in the bible, but I just couldn't do it since I would feel bad. I normally just get away from them.

I will say anger and fear do not work on them.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last night I was having a good dream, and then all of sudden I was pulled back to my room it felt like I was still in my dream but I knew it was real and then 4 black figures appeared in my room and rushed at me and my spirit jumped up and begin to battle these demons I was trying to say in the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you and cast you out, but I couldn't get it out of my mouth fear gripped my throat but I got it out through my spirit, these demons were taken aback but again came after me I physically fought them while using the word and then all of a sudden I raised my hands and they lit up with the brightest light and I said in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit I cast you out of my home!! I have never had that happen and it surprised me it was such a powerful force of the holy spirit moving through me when my physical body was actually able to move I was covered in sweat and exhausted. I am ever vigilant but still working on being strong and not caught off guard.

Eventually, if you can so believe, it will get to a point where they will no longer want to be around you anymore. As it was in Zechariah regarding the symbolic but real high priest, Joshua, we become as a hot brand in the fire.

Everyday, stay focused on the words of Jesus. Obey them.

That is our salvation.

Upvote 0