Skane
✟4,171.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Usally I don't remember what I dream of but the other day I did remembered my dream when I woke up and it was rather odd and felt symbolic / spiritual in nature.

I was in a neighbouring city and it was some big event going on and all of a sudden the skyscraper with hotell I was staying and alot of others was under attack and the higher floors were bursting out in flames. I was super cool but alot of people around me started panicing and there was 1 woman who was almost paralyzed out of fear, I grabbed her and pulled her out of the situation and into some office building. As I had her seated I was moving towards the people working there to have a word and when I turned back the woman were gone. I wondered where she went, she just poffed.

I moved out on the streets again and turned towards the burning building and it exploded, but it was really odd because it didn't just came crumbling down but a new facade popped out and were now looking like a middle age tower. I walked down a street in the middle of the road and it was rather empty by now, I saw 2 police officers about 20 meters infront of me standing and talking with someone. From my left side there came about 5 men in full millitary kit and refiles completely ignoring me like they didnt see me and shot down all the people infront of me and just kept moving, like straight to the next mission.

And I considered moving after and turned around and back towards where they went and the police officers bodies had now too magically disappeared, but where one body had been laying there was a really weird looking pistol, like it had an handle and a trigger but the pipe were like that of a mussel and as I was pressing on the trigger the "mussel" construction were opened and out came some kind of gas. And next to the pistol there was only 1 bullet and it had a silver tip, almost white in color. It really stood out. Then I woke up.

Like I said I usally don't remember my dreams and these kind of dreams, to this level, probably just once before in my life very spiritual in nature. What do you make out of this? Be real.