• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Special Needs

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
But, the Lord has a huge garbage disposal in heaven. It's called the lake of fire.

Again, it's his will that all be saved. I believe that every one who comes before us is sent by YHWH, to test us, for our growth, and to teach us. He sets opportunities before us; and with his wisdom and guidance, we can be wise stewards of these gifts.

Remember school?

Tests can be trying; but we don't move forward by balling them up, and throwing them in the trash.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes and the major reason I hated it was due to bullying

I can relate in ways you might find hard to believe. I'll put it this way. I was a navy brat, living in navy towns, with upright navy children. The war was over and we moved to a gang infested high crime city. I wouldn't accept the gangs; and I would find myself in danger of losing my life.

When you said that you came to recognize that they have the problem; it resonated with me.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe, you have an underlying medical condition that milk is something you see negatively.

Not really. I was in exceptional physical shape, very health conscious, and very self aware. My body just didn't need all that anymore. Calves start out on milk; but their metabolisms change as they outgrow the need. Most people are ill and don't even recognize it.

Sigh...but again, this isn't a diet thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DebbieJ

Jun 1, 2020
Italy
✟22,159.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Again, it's his will that all be saved. I believe that every one who comes before us is sent by YHWH, to test us, for our growth, and to teach us. He sets opportunities before us; and with his wisdom and guidance, we can be wise stewards of these gifts.

Maybe, I'm here to test you. Lol

How can a troll be for your growth and something educational when you're suffering from a certain mental illness? Their therapist will tell them to avoid the internet altogether because that's the source of their trigger.

It's not because the Lord has sent a troll for your testing and growth whatever. It is simply because this world is evil. If you want to waste your time understanding and sympathizing with a troll all day and all night, totally fine by me.

While I go to the gym for a nice work out and later rest comfortably in a steam sauna and have a nice quiet swim at night. I rest in my bed comfortably, watch some news and go to sleep. While you're still at it with the troll without any sleep.

Remember school?

Tests can be trying; but we don't move forward by balling them up, and throwing them in the trash.

You're mixed up. We don't throw our exam papers we studied so hard for.

Trolls are for the trash. Exam papers are for our Bachelor's degree.

The lake of fire is for the trash. The Lord's people live on towards their crown of eternal life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0