Oct 30, 2007
India
✟22,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Need a lot of prayers concerning this :-

I don’t know how to deal with issues in my relationship anymore.There is a lot of unforgiveness resentment underlying hatred , the most important thing – He is not a believer

I have suffered abuse of all types for along time and even forgiven(don’t want to sound benevolent or great)

Things have improved but even now he does not trust me –he is constantly making improper remarks about me –about me being immoral and I cant even talk to a male colleague normally-it becomes such a strain not to be able to communicate openly with your partner-everything is taken in the wrong way.If someone asks me how are you ....well it becomes I am a bad woman and probably he has an affair with me or he is lusting after me or maybe I am flirting with him in office without his knowledge etc etc

I know I should be away from this man but somehow I am like trapped

Please pray for deliverance …I am tired of either ignoring the issues or just adjusting to it ..I refuse to anymore

I want a better respected life.I rather spend my life alone than with someone who does not respect me or trust me. I do not speak ,go out with any males ,don’t have any male friends even no one calls me on my phone still just if someone smiles someone talks for 2 minutes I am like a bad woman ----the reasons he gives is – I was once like that so he can never trust –this is something like 8 years back(I was just more friendly freeer more teenagery then ..I was 18..I never slept with anyone or had any sexual relations with anyone else…..still..he is the only man in my life …but still I hear all this because I had a small relations with 2 other boys before him..it was more like infatuations (I was 17 and 18 then …and there was no physical relations also)Moreover I am a born again now ..have been for 5 years now...God has forgiven me ...

I am sorry for goin on like this-But I want complete freedom ,complete deliverance from him-I have prayed for him, loved him ,taken care of him provided for him all these 9 years I was with him been loyal to him ,trusted him (even when he made mistakes –never harasses him daily for that –I don’t prick him )I have even chose to forgive him completely…but I cant take this anymore.I am the one earning between us and I dont have single penny as saving as I spend for him and his needs also -he refuses to improve his skills to get a job !!!

Even when he does or says something now –He choses to blame me for that –reason for his behaviour is because of what I did 9 years back….oh pleeeeeeeaase grow up and start taking responsibility for ur issues than taking my mistakes as an excuse for ur absurd behaviour…I say

This is long

I needed to tell someone or everyone

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pray for deliverance …and well I still love and care for him deeply but well God save him ..I don’t want him otherwise not like this

PS: I have forgiven him …I just dont know what to say-if he had taken responsibility for his mistakes I would have forgiven him ,,but he blames me for being like this

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟22,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
have spoken to him a 1000 times no use-he blames me for not trusting me or being like this -since I am not good and he actually loved me inspite of this I should understand everything is my fault-what I did 8 years back he cant let go....

Oh I need deliverance from this man - I dont think he will change -everything is possible with God but still.....I have prayed fasted been patient for somanyyears

either he should take responsibility for his actions and change also i think his salvation is an issue here

I cant take abuse anymore.....he is not changing and I dont think he will now -God would have changed him within these 8 years otherwise-Iwas foolish to wait

Pls pray thankyou

Upvote 0

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Sekir,

I am praying for you sister. It is a tough situation, but it seems like your partner is nursing his suspicious nature and using it against you when you ask him to shoulder his responsibilities, just so he can look blameless and you are the 'bad' person in this relationship.

God never meant for any woman (or man) to be in an abusive relationship. I was in one and it was a terrible struggle to do the right thing until I had no choice but to get out. If you are in physical danger, it is my sincere advice that you get out. If there is a chance that you can lovingly speak to him and let him know how you hurt because of his unjust accusations, it might be useful.

You will be in my prayers and your partner too. I do pray that the Lord will guide you in making the right decision.

I am attaching a link that helped me some.
Leading Your Unsaved Spouse to the Lord | WT Online

God bless

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up Sekir's needs with her husband. May the abuse stop today. May You grant her wisdom to know whether she should stay or go? LORD it may help him if he got a job of his own and kept his mind occupied so he wouldn't have all these imaginative thoughts. Reveal Yourself to him so he may see the truth of Your Word. God if he has jealousy and pride issues, lead him to a place where he can get help with those issues. LORD help Sekir and her husband, direct them and guide them with their relationship, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God....:prayer:

I lovingly offer up "Sekir" to thee...:prayer:

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father....:prayer:

Please Bless Sekir....:crossrc:

And Pour Your Most Sweet, Precious Blood Upon Her Tonight.....:kiss:

Please guide and direct Sekir with her relationship with this man.....:prayer:

Sweet, Loving, Heavenly, Eternal Father......:prayer:

May Your Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing......:prayer:

And I claim this
Very Special Intention.....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

"Glory be His Name!"

Alleluia!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello sis. Reading your loving prayers for others over the years, I had no idea you were going through this in your relationship. God has blessed you with a huge, loving heart. If I read correctly, you are not married but in a 9 yr relationship, right? That is a long time to wait for change, forgiveness and marriage too. It kind of sounds like you still feel guilty for those mistakes. Please forgive yourself, just as God forgave you the first time you asked. A person cannot make you feel any way without your consent. As soon as he realizes you no longer have guilt over your past, he won't hold it against you because it won't work anymore. I pray that not only will God give you guidance and wisdom, but that you will hear him too. You deserve to be loved unconditionally and the jelously you described he has, is not unconditional love.

Heavenly Father, hear and answer our prayers according to your will for you know and want what is best. Bless our sister with a renewed, right Spirit, so that her prayers are not hindered. Give her courage and discernment so that she will follow your lead. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This life is too short to be in 9 years of torture and abuse with no end in sight. Some will probably say that I'm too blunt, but I think you should think about dumping him and getting a life that you deserve. On top of all of this is the Salvation issue.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

You will be in my prayers.

Upvote 0