✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I know this is small compared to other things going on around the world
But I've never had to deal with this before.

My parents are older and this is un necessary strain on them.

Our landlord showed up un announced yesterday with the purpose to accuse us at the house that we had another tenant living here that we were not telling him about. A landlord is legally required to give 24 hours notice before visiting the property.

So I was in the garage and he started in at me asserting that he knew someone else was living here. I asked him if he had any evidence and I think he said someone told him this and because our water bill was too high which he does not pay for anyways. The house was peaceful and I was having a good day up until this happened. Anyways he kept accusing me of this which put me in a defensive position and because I became defensive he then started accusing me of arguing with him and started threatening with the word eviction. I guess I could have handled the situation better but he shouldn't have been at the house in the first place. I am usually calm and rational. I'm just afraid hes going to use this situation as an excuse to raise the rent and/or try to evict us. I just ask for some prayer that this gets resolved without any further unnecessary actions.

I ask for prayer that he realizes that we support him financially and realizes that he should show appreciation for that and start asking himself how he can allow us to have a reasonable living environment which we pay for every month. I know how ridiculously small this is but it's happening.

Thank you.

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Your prayers aren’t small at all. The Lord wants us to be at peace and have fair treatment. Really no prayers are too small for him. Praying…
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Im also praying for his peace, (landlord's), rationality and salvation.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for the Lord's will be done. Look into an association of renters in your area. Our son had a situation where a flood destroyed their flooring and the landlord didn't want to help, so they sought out an attorney who citing state law forced the landlord to let them out of the lease. Hopefully it won't come to that but evaluate options.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Our landlord showed up un announced yesterday with the purpose to accuse us at the house that we had another tenant living here that we were not telling him about. A landlord is legally required to give 24 hours notice before visiting the property.

So I was in the garage and he started in at me asserting that he knew someone else was living here. I asked him if he had any evidence and I think he said someone told him this and because our water bill was too high which he does not pay for anyways. The house was peaceful and I was having a good day up until this happened. Anyways he kept accusing me of this which put me in a defensive position and because I became defensive he then started accusing me of arguing with him and started threatening with the word eviction. I guess I could have handled the situation better but he shouldn't have been at the house in the first place. I am usually calm and rational. I'm just afraid hes going to use this situation as an excuse to raise the rent and/or try to evict us. I just ask for some prayer that this gets resolved without any further unnecessary actions.

I ask for prayer that he realizes that we support him financially and realizes that he should show appreciation for that and start asking himself how he can allow us to have a reasonable living environment which we pay for every month. I know how ridiculously small this is but it's happening.

Thank you.
Resist the devil and he will flee! Praise God that He has put Satan under our feet! Rest in Christ; be calm; don’t worry, Jesus will work it out.

I pray God gives you peace of mind and resolve your situation swiftly and mightily!

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Resist the devil and he will flee! Praise God that He has put Satan under our feet! Rest in Christ; be calm; don’t worry, Jesus will work it out.

I pray God gives you peace of mind and resolve your situation swiftly and mightily!
Prayers for the Lord's will be done. Look into an association of renters in your area. Our son had a situation where a flood destroyed their flooring and the landlord didn't want to help, so they sought out an attorney who citing state law forced the landlord to let them out of the lease. Hopefully it won't come to that but evaluate options.
Thank you for the prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Thank you.
Your concern is not a bit small. I will be praying that you will be given inside and guidance and protection and help from holy angels to know just what to do and for all the turn out well.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Your concern is not a bit small. I will be praying that you will be given inside and guidance and protection and help from holy angels to know just what to do and for all the turn out well.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone for your prayers. It really helped. So our landlord ended up giving us an eviction. We didn't know what we were going to do. My brother help out and got us hooked up with a local organization that helps with situations like this. we got a lawyer from a local organization also. So we got 2 more months to look for a place but still haven't found a place yet. I don't want to move with my parents, Its gotten too old for me. I really want to find my own place. I've been looking for someone who has property out in the country who would need help around their property. I know a lot of useful skills and different trades. Something like that would be awesome for me. Anyways, that's what I would want. Just wanted to keep you guys updated. Thank you so much for the prayers!

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums