THE FIRST I AM THAT I AM IS IN EX 3:14 !!

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ex 3:14 reads , And God said unto Moses , I AM THAT I AM , and he said , Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel , I AM hath sent me unto you !

#1 And 1 Cor 11:1 reads , You become IMITATORS of ME , just as I also ( am ) of Christ . The Greek word ME is EMPHATIC .

Why are to IMITATE Paul , because we , even if we have KNOWN Christ according to the flesh , YET now we know ( him ) no more .

#2 In 2 Cor 2:10 we how much AUTHORITY Paul was given Now to whom you freely forgive anything , I also , have freely forgiven anything , of whom I have freely FORGIVEN in ( THE ) PERSON OF CHRIST , ( IT IS ) because of you .

#3 In Ex 3:14 it reads And God said unto Moses , I AM THAT I AM hath sent you .

#4 I Cor 15:10 But by God's grace I AM WHAT I AM and his grace which ( is ) toward ME ( ME is EMPHATIC in the Greek ) was not made empty , but I labored more Abundantly ( THAN ) All of them , yet not I but the grace of God which ( IS ) with me , and ME is also EMPHATIC .

#5 We also see in 1 Cor 5:1-13 Paul is talking about JUDGING and we see from verse 4 with there gathering together in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ , you and my spirit with the POWER of our Lord Jesus Christ

#6 to deliver up such a one to SATAN for the DEATH OF THE FLESH , in order that the spirit may be saved in the DAY of the Lord Jesus .

#7 I say the Paul God's I AM on earth ? NEVER again will we see an APOSTLE like Paul !!

what say you ??

Ever wonder why it says , in order that the spirit may be saved in the DAY OF THE LORD Jesus , means , and WHY ?

dan p

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ex 3:14 reads , And God said unto Moses , I AM THAT I AM , and he said , Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel , I AM hath sent me unto you !

#1 And 1 Cor 11:1 reads , You become IMITATORS of ME , just as I also ( am ) of Christ . The Greek word ME is EMPHATIC .

Why are to IMITATE Paul , because we , even if we have KNOWN Christ according to the flesh , YET now we know ( him ) no more .

#2 In 2 Cor 2:10 we how much AUTHORITY Paul was given Now to whom you freely forgive anything , I also , have freely forgiven anything , of whom I have freely FORGIVEN in ( THE ) PERSON OF CHRIST , ( IT IS ) because of you .

#3 In Ex 3:14 it reads And God said unto Moses , I AM THAT I AM hath sent you .

#4 I Cor 15:10 But by God's grace I AM WHAT I AM and his grace which ( is ) toward ME ( ME is EMPHATIC in the Greek ) was not made empty , but I labored more Abundantly ( THAN ) All of them , yet not I but the grace of God which ( IS ) with me , and ME is also EMPHATIC .

#5 We also see in 1 Cor 5:1-13 Paul is talking about JUDGING and we see from verse 4 with there gathering together in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ , you and my spirit with the POWER of our Lord Jesus Christ

#6 to deliver up such a one to SATAN for the DEATH OF THE FLESH , in order that the spirit may be saved in the DAY of the Lord Jesus .

#7 I say the Paul God's I AM on earth ? NEVER again will we see an APOSTLE like Paul !!

what say you ??

Ever wonder why it says , in order that the spirit may be saved in the DAY OF THE LORD Jesus , means , and WHY ?

dan p
'And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:
and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I AM hath sent me unto you.
And God said moreover unto Moses,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
The LORD God of your fathers,
the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,
hath sent me unto you:
this is My Name for ever,
and this is my memorial unto all generations.
'
(Exo 3:14)

Hello @Dan Perez,

'Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do,
do all to the glory of God.
Give none offence,
.. neither to the Jews,
.... nor to the Gentiles,
...... nor to the church of God:
Even as I please all men in all things,
not seeking mine own profit,
but the profit of many,
that they may be saved.
Be ye followers of me,
even as I also am of Christ.
'
(1Cor. 10:31-11:1)

'For the love of Christ constraineth us;
because we thus judge,
that if one died for all, then were all dead:
And that He died for all,
that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves,
but unto Him Which died for them, and rose again.
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh,
yet now henceforth know we Him no more.
Therefore if any man be in Christ,
he is a new creature:

old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new.'
(2 Cor. 5:14-17)

* Paul was an Apostle, called according to the will of God, and was given the authority of an Apostle, and equipped for the task. He was given grace equal to the task he was called upon to perform in the name of the risen Christ. If he could not be an example to those saved through his ministry then who could?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Upvote 0