Someone Else's Dream About Me....

JourneyRain

Though None Go With Me
Feb 6, 2005
Virginia
✟17,727.00
Faith
Christian
Ok, I just had a meeting with my pastor who had a dream about me.

The dream takes a few years down the road from now. She was coming to see me at a church or something where I was either like an Associate Pastor or something. She was coming to see me and the kids. Apparently I had two kids. Also, my husband was somewhere in the building but she never saw him. but she said that in the dream i called him James. She was thinking he was the Pastor or something.

First, I can believe most of the dream. I have a vague sense/feeling that my husband is a preacher or something whatever it is he will be "known" in this world. Im unsure about me having a title as Associate Pastor. But what I don't agree with is the apparent name of my husband: James. For one speaking it , means if a James were to pop in my life I now have to be very careful because I can think this is my husband but he could be sent from the devil. Plus to be honest and kind of shallow I hate that name. There are too many James in my family already.

What does anyone think of this dream? Anything? I'm going to pray about it for the next couple of days but just wanted to see what others thought.

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Well, first point...the dream seems to confirm somtin God already told you that your hubby will be a pastor. :thumbsup: Second point, you cannot discount the whole dream, just because you would prefer your hubby to be named anything other than James. God does have a sense of humor. ^_^ Third point, should this lady's dream prove true, believing the James you are to marry will be set apart and clearly made known to you...he be a good tree, bearing good fruit! :D Fourth point, it is better to be humble :bow: and known by Jesus, rather than 'known' in this world.

Upvote 0