A dream about alien visitors. I researched all information given and it was accurate!

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've posted thread here before about aliens coming here and laying waste to our civilization.

I saw them again in a dream but this time, they came in a spacecraft disguised as a jet airliner but made maneuvers that is simply miraculous, magical compared to our cutting edge technology.

Before, in earlier dreams they either avoided making contact or went out of their ships wearing some sort of tribal costumes, impossible to make out their real appearances.

But this time, a big family or tribe of them came peacefully, went straight for me. They even embraced me, telling me that I'm family.

The 'aliens' look like Samoans, Pacific Islanders, and the Maoris of New Zealand. Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' comes to mind. However, most of the family members were women. They seem to have matriarchal hierarchy of leadership. The women wore their hair like the Ancient Egyptians and they were big and strong.

They used letters that looks very similar to Aramaic or is probably Aramaic. They spoke fluent English, in fact, in the dream, their female leader gave me a small book which contained translation of their language with Aramaic letters and words into English.

So I did a little research and found the Pacific Islanders are previously the Minoans in some theories.

Minoans, just like Samoans had matriarchal society before colonisation and Christianity. This would explain the matriarchal hierarchy of the 'Samoan' aliens in my dream

Minoans and Phoenicians traded extensively with each other. This may explain the use of Aramaic since Aramaic alphabet originated from Phoenician alphabet.

What I can't figure is how they came to possess highly advanced technology during ancient times and if they were originally from Earth, why did they leave Earth?
Otherwise, I never knew about these things until I had the dream and made some research.

They were hostile in previous dreams bent on wiping out our civilization and most of humanity. That might explain why they left Earth if they were originally living on Earth. They never liked the culture at the time and for good reason.

Their intentions to Earth may still be hostile. In one of the earlier dreams, they spared my life and others but most were seemingly abducted /whatever. It looked like a 'rapture' but taking instead the corrupt and leaving behind those who couldn't defend themselves.

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟163,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The bible is our handbook of truth. It is from The Holy Spirit and provides a crazy amount of knowledge and wisdom within it's pages.

But in all of those pages there is no mention of a sort of alien race flying around in the cosmos preparing to destroy earth. What is prophesied in it's pages will come to pass as it is written, so we don't build our house out of ungodly dreams that have no relation to any book of scripture.

You need to fast and get into a lengthy amount of prayer so you can stop having these oddball dreams that seem to be leading you by the nose everywhere.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The bible is our handbook of truth. It is from The Holy Spirit and provides a crazy amount of knowledge and wisdom within it's pages.

But in all of those pages there is no mention of a sort of alien race flying around in the cosmos preparing to destroy earth. What is prophesied in it's pages will come to pass as it is written, so we don't build our house out of ungodly dreams that have no relation to any book of scripture.

You need to fast and get into a lengthy amount of prayer so you can stop having these oddball dreams that seem to be leading you by the nose everywhere.

Funny, I was fasting and praying for two weeks when I had the dream.

No, these aliens have no intention of destroying Earth. In previous dreams, they either kill or 'abduct' some but also leave some behind. Those who were killed or taken away were the unrighteous. They were leaving behind the meek or those who had little.

They were only destroying our buildings, houses, cars, roads, and everything transmuting people and our creations into fine black powder that looks like activated carbon powder but leaving nature untouched.

Actually we can't be certain this isn't in the Bible. The Bible did gave many hints that it isn't just describing the Earth as a planet in but also as a galaxy. Angels referred to as stars with details given about their movements in the Universe, their history parallels some modern astronomical theories. Nations are also hinted as individual planets and the Angels guarding each 'nation' is the planet's host star. An interstellar / intergalactic world of nations(planets) is what's being presented.

I also felt a strong impression that the 'aliens' I encountered are possibly Israelites from another planet or may have originated here, and evacuated our planet at some point. One of Israelite's God-given mission is to lay waste to nations that corrupt.

They check out well against the Bible. At the very least, they are fighting against evil, against the AntiChrist - this corrupt world that corrupt man had built and established - 1 John 5:19, 1 John 2:15-17, James 4:4, and Revelation 11:18.

They did not ask me to join them nor promised anything to me. They didn't tell me to reach out to them either nor establish communication. They even came to me dressed very modestly not wearing any rare nor precious metals nor stones. There's nothing to covet in their appearance and what they're wearing. They have absolutely nothing to tempt me with. They only gave me a book containing a translation of what looked like Aramaic into English and they instructed me to study it and they left. They did not leave our planet in my dream but settled somewhere else here, they didn't told me where.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This has nothing to do with the bible. We are to cast down imaginations as Christians, not entertain them.

How could I have imagined things I didn't know before and turned out to have strong basis in the real world? I was also suspicious at first but before I made up up my mind in less than one minute that it's unbiblical, I spent two days now in my free time researching about the possible origins of the 'alien people' I met in my dream.

I just realized now that Samoans more than likely used to be the Minoans and Minoans are from the tribe of Ham (Genesis 10) due to geographic location. As well the Egyptians and many countries along the Mediterranean sea and many of these races are seafarers, traders and explorers. They are world-class seafarers and navigators of the seas. It wouldn't surprise me they have reached all the way to the Pacific probably to escape oppression when their empire weakened.

Making them one of the tribes of Israel and would explain why the women in my dream wore their hair like the Ancient Egyptian women and the strong feeling I had they could be Israeli. I wasn't aware they were using Aramaic until I did an internet search.

Remember Jesus, they were asked to hide in Egypt, perhaps, one obvious reason is they will perfectly blend in. They won't stand out in the crowd.

So now, how could I cast down information that might actually be based on facts? We always have a choice and I chose to look further before dismissing it and it's a mind opener for me.

If you're worried the information I presented casts doubts on the authenticity of the Jewish origins in the modern State of Israel, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Even our Israelis are not all white Caucasians. Some of them are blacks, some looking like Latinos, and indeed, some of them looks like Samoans too!

I think the problem with many Christians and often other people with other religious beliefs is they shut up too much information they end knowing nothing.

I know we should test the spirits, test the ideas. That's exactly what I did although it took a lot longer than 1 minute. I am happy with the findings. I've learned a few things I didn't know before. Definitely food for thought.

The Irony is that the Bible only promised us the Holy Spirit. Nothing in the Bible said that the Holy Spirit will hand to us a holy scripture. Nor it will guide us to one book only. But rather, the Bible said, the Holy Spirit will guide to ALL truth, not just one book (John 16:13). So there. The irony here is that even the Bible does not confirm itself to be the guide that either Jesus or the Holy Spirit promised. And John 16:13 is basically telling us we shouldn't turn our minds into a closed lid. The truth is everywhere not just in one book (John 1:1 ...the Word was God and since God is omnipresent, you get the idea).

And there is not enough books to cover all the teachings of Christ - John 21:25. So the truth is way way beyond what the Bible can provide. That's what the Holy Spirit is for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's just a dream. mate.

It came with information I didn't know before and I looked it up and there were strong correlations with ancient history.

They were closely related to the best sea-going ethnic groups in the Mediterranean and ultimately, the Polynesians. They were legendary in their navigational skills.

And then their distant cousins were also explorers, though not our oceans but in space. They called me 'family' and it just so happens our distant ancestors were also Polynesians.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
How ... for.
i - Distinguish between metaphorical and various kinds of "concrete" meanings (whether well or badly presented) *
ii - "alien" merely means something spiritual not known to you as individual yet
iii - nothing in their conduct in your dream was remotely destructive!
iv - history tells us much about peoples who have mingled in all directions for tens of thousands of years, *

* Allusive is a better word than "accurate".

We are among the people around you who can tell you things!

Upvote 0