Troubled Christian
Jul 17, 2015
USA
✟17,755.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
My socks that im wearing match and are grey. They dont have holes in them, if they do, I chuck them out.

I heard guys wear socks with holes in them as they dont think anyone can see... Is this true?

Can confirm. 100% true.

Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Today I was at Goodwill and a local thrift store looking for wool sweaters when I realized I needed socks also. My next stop was at Wal-Mart and I went to the sporting goods area to look for wool socks. They do not have any 100% wool socks. They are all synthetics or blends.

My next stop is eBay where I will order me wool socks.

I did find two really good wool sweaters though. One was a Cabela's wool sweater which in the store probably ran well over $100 but I got it for $8.00 then another store had a 100% wool sweater for $6.50 and I bought it.

I like to layer my winter clothing. I like a good base layer like Cabela's extreme cold base layers and then I like a good set of thermal underwear or long johns ever the base layers and them a good wool sweater. I can be outdoors all day long without a coat if I layer correctly.

For socks I like a good base layer with a good boot sock and a nice wool outer sock stuffed in some good winter boots.

God is so good to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums