~so Hard To Forget About The Past...when You Know Your The One Who Screwed It Up~

~Angel-w-Love~

troubled
May 16, 2004
Oregon
✟137.00
Faith
Christian
I'm really hating life:cry:
What else can girl ask for? No friends, no hope, just total FAILURE!!! I hate this!! I never can get anthing right...because I usually find a way to screw things up. I'm so ashamed of what I have done....that, I don't think I should even be considered a Christian.

Please, can someone help me.:cry:

RJHarmony84

Sojourner for Life
Mar 26, 2004
US of A--Princeton, Illinois
✟4,241.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
It happens to everyone, we all make some big mistake and wind up feeling like nothing will ever be right agan. Hindsight is 20/20, lol...just let it go. If there's still something you can fix, just fix it, and then give it up to the Lord. he forgives AND forgets. Completely. :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0

crimson_dragon

Apr 26, 2004
England
Visit site
✟15,820.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hey

Every 1 has things in their past that they are not proud of.
U walked in the 'dark' but God has given u the opportunity 2 walk in the light.
God loved u no matter what. Even if ur not a christian, he will never stop loving u.
Jesus dies on the cross for ur sins.
If u believe and want 2 become a christian, then do it. The angels will then rejoice.
PM me anytime u want

Upvote 0

Penguin50388

Seeker
Mar 26, 2004
✟11,469.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
All have sinned and fallen short of the gracce of God, but there is a bright side... God loves us and sent His son for us, you all already hear this a lot... so here is something that most people don't hear enough

People always say the Jesus died for us, but what does that mean? Too many people have the wrong answer to this question, they say "he died so we can live" it's true, but for most people that is the wrong answer, "ok, he died so I can live... I was alive before I allowed him into my life" the corect answer to that question is a longer one "He died to cover up all my mistakes with his blood, so that when I die my physical death I won't also have to die spiritualy as well, I will be able to spend eternity in heaven with my personal savior and friend."

You may make mistakes, you may not be good at things, but does that matter? No. If some one doesn't like you because you get/do stuff wrong then they don't matter, but love them just the same, that is the message of Christ. To boil it down in five words here it is... "Love one another. Love Jesus." If you hold to those two rules you are assured the kingdom of heaven... now I could talk for hours on the true nature of love, but I won't I'll just end it on this note... I'm here if you need to talk, and I'm talking to God about you :prayer: .

Upvote 0