Smoking gun - birth certificate is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is as a result of Mzungu's law, which states: As a birther thread grows longer, then so will the obvious pattern come to light; Mainly that of: No matter how many birther demands are met or refuted, there will always be more.

An example being: First it was a birth certificate. Then it was a long form birth certificate, then it is doubt as to whom is the father, ad infinitum.

There is nothing bar the impeachement, hanging, drawing, and quartering of Obama that will cause birthers to stop, unless of course another dark skinned fellow comes along and gets elected as President.

Some things are so obvious that even blind jellyfish can see them!

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Especially where, as in this thread, said criticisms are directly connected with said politicians ethic background. Imagine that: charges of racism when criticisms are of the POTUS made that hinge directly on his ethnic heritage.

If this were merely a thread wherein conservatives criticized the President's policies and were accused of racism, I would be right along with you in saying that the POTUS's race is not at issue. But, here his race is directly related to the criticisms in question.
His race is not the issue here either from the OP or the side issue of his likeness to Malcom X. It only seems to be liberals who inject race into the discussions.

Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

I only exist on the internet
Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The funny thing is that only liberals inject race into the discussion. I wonder why that is so?

It might have something to do with the way a large segment of the population defines liberals.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is as a result of Mzungu's law, which states: As a birther thread grows longer, then so will the obvious pattern come to light; Mainly that of: No matter how many birther demands are met or refuted, there will always be more.

An example being: First it was a birth certificate. Then it was a long form birth certificate, then it is doubt as to whom is the father, ad infinitum.

There is nothing bar the impeachement, hanging, drawing, and quartering of Obama that will cause birthers to stop, unless of course another dark skinned fellow comes along and gets elected as President.

Some things are so obvious that even blind jellyfish can see them!
My frank opinion on the birther issue is that the Supreme Court should have decided the legitimacy of the complaints. I think the real problem is the difference between native born and natural born citizens. As the country ages, this is an issue that will come up again (see Bobby Jindal) and not settling the case legally means that Obama settled it by default.

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My frank opinion on the birther issue is that the Supreme Court should have decided the legitimacy of the complaints. I think the real problem is the difference between native born and natural born citizens. As the country ages, this is an issue that will come up again (see Bobby Jindal) and not settling the case legally means that Obama settled it by default.
Yeah right! I guarantee you had Obama had a name like "Stewart Hall the 3rd", was white, and Protestant then not a single birther would question his Right to Presidency, even if he were born in Calcutta India.

Upvote 0
D

dies-l

His race is not the issue here either from the OP

Sure, it is. If he were not the son of African immigrant, there would be no birther conspiracy at all. In fact, as we saw with John McCain, if he were not recently descended from an immigrant, nobody would bother claiming that his birthplace was even relevant.

or the side issue of his likeness to Malcom X.

I don't think that anyone here, including the person who brought it up, is taking the "side issue" all that seriously. As far as I am concerned, it is just adding a little bit of levity to an otherwise heated discussion. I don't believe that anyone is honestly claiming that Obama is the son of Malcolm X. If they are, then that is just amusing to me.

It only seems to be liberals who inject race into the discussions.

Um . . . okay. Kinda like when all those "liberals" went down South to inject race into the discussions about Jim Crow and "separate, but equal". Those things had nothing to do with race until the liberals came along and made it that way. I'm sorry, but when you take on an inherently racist position, people are going to bring race into the discussion.

Upvote 0

okafor

May 9, 2011
United States
✟1,361.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is as a result of Ar Cosc's law, which states: As a birther thread grows longer, the chances of a birther letting slip something that reveals their racism increase in proportion to the number of posts they make.

I don't think I've ever seen a forum with so many nonsense laws, nor so many people so entralled with their own importance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Or it might have more to do with how race seems to be such a huge factor to so many liberals

Did you see this photoshop of a liberal attacking Obama with racism
obama-ape-picture.jpg

Oh that's right! This was done by a republican! Boy was she defended here :D

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah right! I guarantee you had Obama had a name like "Stewart Hall the 3rd", was white, and Protestant then not a single birther would question his Right to Presidency, even if he were born in Calcutta India.
I'm sorry but you can't guarantee that at all. you can only guarantee what you think, and now we know what you think

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you see this photoshop of a liberal attacking Obama with racism

Oh that's right! This was done by a republican! Boy was she defended here :D
Two things, no I didn't see it. Perhaps you have a link. The other is that Bush was also photoshopped into a chimp. So what? Are there racists, yes. Has race been an issue in this thread? Yes, and it was made so from the liberal side of the discussion as is more usual than the other way around. Mach's Law kicked in, as always.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I don't think I've ever seen a forum with so many nonsense laws, nor so many people so entralled with their own importance.

It's a bit of a running joke on CF, due to the way in which Poe's Law went viral a few years back.

As for people being enthralled with their own importance, I would have to say that this is a better description for those who think they are among the special, enlightened few who can see through Obama's lies, or those who think that they are an "epiphany" above anyone of a more liberal political bent.

Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Two things, no I didn't see it. Perhaps you have a link. Te other is that Bush was also photoshopped into a chimp. So what? Are there racists, yes. Has race been an issue in this thread? Yes, and it was made so from the liberal side of the discussion. Mach's Law kicked in, as always.

Race comes into threads when you have people like Herbie going on about bloodlines, and the fact that this birther nonsense almost certainly wouldn't exist if Obama's skin was white. I'll reconsider my opinion if you can find a thread where a liberal jumped into a legitimate criticism of Obama's policies and actions with an irrelevant comment about race.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Race comes into threads when you have people like Herbie going on about bloodlines,
Specifically, what did Herbie say about bloodlines that would be racist, seeing as how we all have bloodlines
and the fact that this birther nonsense almost certainly wouldn't exist if Obama's skin was white.
Pure specualtion. Note again that it is not a conservative making race an issue over the birth certificate
I'll reconsider my opinion if you can find a thread where a liberal jumped into a legitimate criticism of Obama's policies and actions with an irrelevant comment about race.
I doubt it since it occurs in so many threads, like this one

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Specifically, what did Herbie say about bloodlines that would be racist, seeing as how we all have bloodlinesPure specualtion. Note again that it is not a conservative making race an issue over the birth certificateI doubt it since it occurs in so many threads, like this one
The-time-to-hide.jpg

Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Specifically, what did Herbie say about bloodlines that would be racist, seeing as how we all have bloodlines
He said that to be eligible to be American president, one should have a pure American bloodline. Thus ruling out anyone descended from immigrants. There was a heavy implication that "immigrant" was anyone who wasn't a WASP, or, at a push, a catholic.

Pure specualtion. Note again that it is not a conservative making race an issue over the birth certificate
Because many probably don't even realise they're being racist. They see a person who looks different, and they try to find a more mainstream reason he would be ineligible to be president. Do you think any of the birther loons even thought to dig up Clinton's birth certificate?

I doubt it since it occurs in so many threads, like this one

Birtherism isn't legitimate criticism of Obama, so I take this as an admission that you can't find an example to back up your "law", of a liberal derailing a thread of legitimate Obama criticism with accusations of racism.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.