Smoking gun - birth certificate is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeke73

What is it about twin girls born day after Obama?

Twin girls were born in the same hospital one day after Obama's birth.

Their Hawaiian birth certificate registration numbers compared to Obama's prove his is forgery.

Their birth certificate registration numbers, recorded on Aug 11th end in 37 and 38 respectively.

Obama's "birth certificate" registration number, recorded three days earlier on Aug 8th, ends in 41.

A birth certificate registered before Aug 11th would end in 34, 35, 36 because on August 11th, the registration numbers end in 37 and 38.

Reactions: who93

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,844.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What is it about twin girls born day after Obama?

Twin girls were born in the same hospital one day after Obama's birth.

Their Hawaiian birth certificate registration numbers compared to Obama's prove his is forgery.

Their birth certificate registration numbers, recorded on Aug 11th end in 37 and 38 respectively.

Obama's "birth certificate" registration number, recorded three days earlier on Aug 8th, ends in 41.

A birth certificate registered before Aug 11th would end in 34, 35, 36 because on August 11th, the registration numbers end in 37 and 38.

Fail. Guess what, they were not computer generated in 1961. Things will depend on which physical form gets picked up.

Better luck next time birther.

Upvote 0
Z

zeke73

Fail. Guess what, they were not computer generated in 1961. Things will depend on which physical form gets picked up.

Better luck next time birther.

None of them are computer generated. Each birth certificate has a registration number stamped on them by a rubber stamp. Obama's is out of order.

Any birth certificate recorded before August 11th would end in 33, 34, 35, 36, not 41, because we have evidence that on August 11th registration numbers were recorded consecutively ending in 37 and 38.

041111nordyke1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Author said:
Two weeks before the publication of my book "Where's the Birth Certificate?" the effort to document Obama's past has begun in earnest.

Translation: I just saw my book sales shrink to zero and am trying to salvage something here.

Upvote 0
Z

zeke73

Some of us want to know the truth. Obama is notorious for not telling the truth.

The fact that his birth certificate was supposedly recorded 3 days before those twins yet it has a registration number beyond theirs is an issue that once again provides evidence that the man is a deceiver.

He has officially stated that this is his long form birth certificate.

Why is it out of order?

Why can it be taken apart as though it's a fraud?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
None of them are computer generated. Each birth certificate has a registration number stamped on them by a rubber stamp. Obama's is out of order.

Any birth certificate recorded before August 11th would end in 33, 34, 35, 36, not 41, because we have evidence that on August 11th registration numbers were recorded consecutively ending in 37 and 38.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
Or maybe, in an era before electronic communications, birth details were not sent immediatately to the BC office and these were sent together, but processed out of order. In fact I would some sense if they were processed in reverse order as the details of children born later would be stacked on top of ones born earlier.

If your theory of this BC being fake were true then we'd expect someone else to have the same BC number. Go find out who that is.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Or maybe, in an era before electronic communications, birth details were not sent immediatately to the BC office and these were sent together, but processed out of order. In fact I would some sense if they were processed in reverse order as the details of children born later would be stacked on top of ones born earlier.

If your theory of this BC being fake were true then we'd expect someone else to have the same BC number. Go find out who that is.

FTW

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Z

zeke73

No, you're not getting it.

Twins certificates registered as recorded August 11th, numbered 37, 38.

Obama certificate registered as recorded August 8th, three days prior to the twins' registration, numbered 41.

There is no way a certificate can be registered and recorded three days earlier, numbered 41, when we have evidence that they were registering and recording 37, 38 on August 11th.

Upvote 0
Z

zeke73

I'm amazed it took, what? 3 days to come up with this new conspiracy? You guys need to get back in the game if you want to be taken seriously.

Explain it.

Is the government of Hawaii so incompetent that they don't register and record certificates in order or is something amiss? "Gee, today, I'll skip a few numbers and three days from now, I'll go back to the numbers I missed".

Given the track record of this president and his legacy of deceit and vehement hatred for his "enemies" (1/2 this nation), something is amiss.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IreneAdler

more binah in her finger than in your whole body
Oct 12, 2009
✟22,392.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
this has got to be the dumbest conspiracy theory ever. it's embarassing and just plain grasping at straws. grow up! it's not real! he's a citizen! really people, there's no way anyone in the government would have been in this vast coverup to let him run had he not been. he wasn't that great a candidate initially to warrant it. we just had pathetic candidates that couldn't compete with their pathetic candidates. move on and realize that there is no "great birth certificate lie" so we can possibly have a chance in the next election please.

Upvote 0
Z

zeke73

this has got to be the dumbest conspiracy theory ever. it's embarassing and just plain grasping at straws. grow up! it's not real! .

What, exactly, is not real??

Explain why number 41 was supposedly registered and recorded 3 days prior to 37 and 38. How does that happen?

I believe that Obama is toying with us. Anyone who questions him is now to be called a racist to shut people up.

Upvote 0

IreneAdler

more binah in her finger than in your whole body
Oct 12, 2009
✟22,392.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
the conspiracy theory of some fake birth certificate

it's called clerical paperwork. have you ever worked in a hospital. do you understand how filing these works? do you understand it at all? no. have you researched this process? have you reasearched how it worked in 1961? I venture not. this is just stupid.

Upvote 0
Z

zeke73

the conspiracy theory of some fake birth certificate

it's called clerical paperwork. have you ever worked in a hospital. do you understand how filing these works? do you understand it at all? no. have you researched this process? have you reasearched how it worked in 1961? I venture not. this is just stupid.

I know how court houses work.

Every birth certificate is stamped with a registration number and date when they are recorded in the legal books of the state.

Given the evidence and proof showing that they were registering and recording number 37 and 38 on August 11th, Obama's is out of order because his is number 41, recorded on August 8th, which is three days earlier. Three days earlier than August 11th, when numbers 37 and 38 were recorded, the numbers would have been 33, 34, 35, 36, not 41. Number 41 would be recorded AFTER August 11th, when 37 and 38 were recorded, not before.

Just like everything else about this administration, they fly by the seat of their pants and can't even get their simple forgery correct.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.