Smoking gun - birth certificate is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supergenious

There is since you have no evidence otherwise that it isn't his father.

Obama Sr. is 5 feet 9 inches and his mother is 5 feet 2 inches. Obama is 6 feet 2 inches.

Where did Obama get his height?

The birth certificate that Obama produced and proclaimed to the world as his own has been proven by forensic experts to be fraudulent, manipulated, created which is why it has been challenged and taken to the FBI. There is no Hawaiian birth certificate. Obama had to illegally create one.

Heck, I could even download it from the White House website and manipulate it, move things around, on my own computer. It is full of anomalies that prove it is a fake including a smiley face in the stamped seal.

Upvote 0
N

Nabobalis

Obama Sr. is 5 feet 9 inches and his mother is 5 feet 2 inches. Obama is 6 feet 2 inches.

Where did Obama get his height?

The birth certificate that Obama produced and proclaimed to the world as his own has been proven by forensic experts to be fraudulent, manipulated, created which is why it has been challenged and taken to the FBI. There is no Hawaiian birth certificate. Obama had to illegally create one.

Heck, I could even download it from the White House website and manipulate it, move things around, on my own computer. It is full of anomalies that prove it is a fake including a smiley face in the stamped seal.

Oh my! :doh:
tallest_man-2b.jpg
See worlds tallest man, comes from small mother.

No one has proved the birth certificate to be a fraud since it has been shown time and time again that an image scanned with OCR then optimised via Adobe program will produce layers. I mean really, the worlds most powerful man couldn't even hire a competent forger who would of made a paper copy. I mean come on.

Upvote 0
S

supergenious

Oh my! :doh:
tallest_man-2b.jpg
See worlds tallest man, comes from small mother.

No one has proved the birth certificate to be a fraud since it has been shown time and time again that an image scanned with OCR then optimised via Adobe program will produce layers. I mean really, the worlds most powerful man couldn't even hire a competent forger who would of made a paper copy. I mean come on.

Oh, come on! That's a man with that glandular Giantism problem.

Obama doesn't have Giantism!

Upvote 0

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, come on! That's a man with that glandular Giantism problem.

Obama doesn't have Giantism!
Herbie is noticeably missing in this debate! Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!

According to all the News media; The Birthers are all Racially motivated and I have no reason to believe otherwise since just by reading their posts I tend to agree with the media!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mzungu

INVICTUS
Dec 17, 2010
Earth!
✟24,975.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And I'm taller than my mum was and shorter than my dad.
My son is 17 and he is much taller than his mom and is at eye level with me and still growing.

Birthers will say anything just to attack the President simply because his skin is darker! :doh:

Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

I only exist on the internet
Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
And I'm 1.8m, my dad is 1.67m, and my mum is 1.7m, my brother is 1.86m. Where do myself and my brother get our height from? Guess me must also be Malcolm X's children, especially seeing as I'm not exactly sure where my Irish birth certificate is right now.

Oh, and POE!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This is the second of three articles explaining the criminal complaint that scanner-expert Doug Vogt filed last week with the FBI.

The 22-page criminal complaint filed with the FBI by document-imaging expert Doug Vogt charges that individuals within the Hawaii Department of Health, Obama political operatives and an unidentified graphic artist worked in a multi-state conspiracy to create a fraudulent long-form birth certificate for Barack Obama.

Vogt's complaint asserts: "I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011 is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator programs."

He claims the long-form birth certificate the White House released April 27 as an electronic document in PDF format was forged from a composite of legitimate birth certificates obtained from the Hawaii DOH archives and manipulated to replace the original authentic information.

As WND has previously reported, Obama's birth certificate number appears to be out of sequence with the birth certificate numbers given to twins born a day after Obama.

Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar on Aug. 11, 1961. Gretchen Nordyke was born at 2:17 p.m. and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

Barack Obama was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.

"It is impossible to have Obama's certificate number to be four numbers higher than a certificate that came in three days later," Vogt concludes.

Vogt's forensic examination of the birth certificate number on the White House-released long form concluded that the last "1" in the number "10641," as seen in the figure below, is a grayscale image, while the remaining numbers are not. This is, he says, "irrefutable proof that the certificate number is a composite of two numbers and hence a forgery."
110602registrationnumber.JPG

Read more: Criminal complaint details birth-certificate 'forgery' Criminal complaint details birth-certificate 'forgery'

YouTube - ‪Dr. Jerome Corsi Discusses Obama's Eligibility With Jack Minor‬‏

WND's Dr. Jerome Corsi interviewed by Jack Minor of the Greeley Gazette

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

I only exist on the internet
Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Here's Mach's Law:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that criticism of black politicians, especially Barack Obama, will evoke charges of racism approaches 1 (100%).

This is as a result of Ar Cosc's law, which states: As a birther thread grows longer, the chances of a birther letting slip something that reveals their racism increase in proportion to the number of posts they make.

Upvote 0
D

dies-l

Here's Mach's Law:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that criticism of black politicians, especially Barack Obama, will evoke charges of racismhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limit_(mathematics) approaches 1 (100%).

Especially where, as in this thread, said criticisms are directly connected with said politicians ethic background. Imagine that: charges of racism when criticisms are of the POTUS made that hinge directly on his ethnic heritage.

If this were merely a thread wherein conservatives criticized the President's policies and were accused of racism, I would be right along with you in saying that the POTUS's race is not at issue. But, here his race is directly related to the criticisms in question.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is as a result of Ar Cosc's law, which states: As a birther thread grows longer, the chances of a birther letting slip something that reveals their racism increase in proportion to the number of posts they make.
The funny thing is that only liberals inject race into the discussion. I wonder why that is so?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.