Smoking gun - birth certificate is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see now where the problem is... My comment was about Groucho and the three stooges. Glad I could help. :wave:
In the context of your post, is Machzer0 (his "law") like Groucho or the three stooges? I am sure he would like to know considering you told me that the last sentence contained context for your entire post.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
In the context of your post, is Machzer0 (his "law") like Groucho or the three stooges? I am sure he would like to know considering you told me that the last sentence contained context for your entire post.
(david.disciple.of.jc)
re we still at this shees

even if its a fake (which it is not) its way way to late to do anything about it so get over it

http://www.christianforums.com/t7555772-78/#post57655158
http://www.christianforums.com/t7555772-78/#post57655170

Upvote 0
S

supergenious

on the other hand, your opinion doesn't matter.

As an American Citizen, a believer in truth, the rule of Law and the Constitution of the USA, yes, my opinion matters because this government is of the people, by the people, for the people.

There are many, many American citizens who believe as I do, more, in fact, than those who do not believe as I do. Good and truth always prevail.

Obama's secrets will have the light of truth shown upon them and then there will be even more believers as I do.

Upvote 0
M

Martingale

As an American Citizen, a believer in truth, the rule of Law and the Constitution of the USA, yes, my opinion matters because this government is of the people, by the people, for the people.

There are many, many American citizens who believe as I do, more, in fact, than those who do not believe as I do. Good and truth always prevail.

Obama's secrets will have the light of truth shown upon them and then there will be even more believers as I do.

verily, I say unto thee,

your opinion doesn't matter. doesn't count. means nothing. won't be paid attention to outside the small corner of the internets labelled "woo". the dear leader will be tossed out in '12 or leave in '16, and you won't have anything to do with it.

'cuz the fix is in.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So it's semantics..............

No, It is not semantics. You were ignorant of who or what qualifies as American and still refuse to understand.

No, it is semantics. America (as in North and South America) has existed for millions of years -- though it hasn't always been known as "America". While they did not immigrate to the United States of America, that was not Mach's claim -- they did immigrate to America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, it is semantics. America (as in North and South America) has existed for millions of years -- though it hasn't always been known as "America". While they did not immigrate to the United States of America, that was not Mach's claim -- they did immigrate to America.
Appears to be a self contradiction

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are people who stand up for the truth constantly kicked off of this forum?

Look through this thread. Many of the people who seek to know the truth about Obama's birth certificate have been kicked off.

Might be because, while they may"stand up for the truth" or "seek to know the truth" they sometimes aren't all that good at following the rules? :confused:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the godless, like yourself, have been given free reign to take over this forum.

There are only two or three Christians actually posting in this section.

Well 2 things come to mind
1) I've been a born-again Christian serving the Lord for almost 40 years now. :wave:
2) calling people who have Christian icons Godless is against the rules on CF. ;)
tulc(it's ok, it'll just be between us) :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christians who come to this forum are called all kinds of names from "crazy" to "birther", to "tea bagger" to "daft twit" to much, much worse.

And nothing is done. It's like a den of demonic wolves. savagely devouring red meat.
I have seen Christians here saying there is no such thing as a liberal Christian. Something like it was an oxymoron, or some such comment. The OUTRAGE!

The Madness.

Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no way that a person can be a liberal, believing in murder of the unborn and homosexuality, and follow all the teachings of Christ.

Like I said - -

THE OUTRAGE! :D

And Obama's little secret is going to come out.
Orly is woefully incompetent. You put your faith in false deliverers (Orly that is)

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There is no way that a person can be a liberal, believing in murder of the unborn and homosexuality, and follow all the teachings of Christ.

And Obama's little secret is going to come out.

Are you somehow related to Research2 and Research1? Cassiterides?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.