Plano
✟24,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find peace when posting here. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I usually have had problems sleeping because of tinnitus. But that has improved since receiving prayer. My difficulty now is because I exertied myself too much and the last days have given me an aching shoulder and right arm. I just turned 74 today and have not been able to sleep because of this muscle discomfort. When I close my eyes, my arm aching keeps me awake.
I know this is a long intro.
In short, I ask for prayer to be able to sleep normally even though there are aches and pains from my aging body. I in turn would like to pray for others with simular problems.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you are using any headphones when listening to things on the net, there is research, showing a correlation between tinnitus and headphones. Research is also shown that manganese can be helpful.

Some have found that aches and pains are much relieved by turmeric with pepper in it. Also, some research has shown that having an 8PH as seen in urine strip testing, can help with aches and pains.

Of course, the Lord knows whatever it is that you need in any ways.

I pray you will be led to whatever helps you personally.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find peace when posting here. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I usually have had problems sleeping because of tinnitus. But that has improved since receiving prayer. My difficulty now is because I exertied myself too much and the last days have given me an aching shoulder and right arm. I just turned 74 today and have not been able to sleep because of this muscle discomfort. When I close my eyes, my arm aching keeps me awake.
I know this is a long intro.
In short, I ask for prayer to be able to sleep normally even though there are aches and pains from my aging body. I in turn would like to pray for others with simular problems.
I sympathize. I recently had that problem with a neck and shoulder ligament after a car accident.

Upvote 0