Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This is not faith-related (but could easily devolve into it) but I'm having a very difficult evening with my dad and I think he was cruel to me and there was no excuse. He woke me up (not accidentally) when I told him not to (and he had agreed not to) and called me a lousy B when I simply told him (after waking up) that I needed some rest. For the past few weeks when I get super tired, my left arm and hand start aching, and it concerns me to get some more rest so that this doesn't keep happening.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is not faith-related (but could easily devolve into it) but I'm having a very difficult evening with my dad and I think he was cruel to me and there was no excuse. He woke me up (not accidentally) when I told him not to (and he had agreed not to) and called me a lousy B when I simply told him (after waking up) that I needed some rest. For the past few weeks when I get super tired, my left arm and hand start aching, and it concerns me to get some more rest so that this doesn't keep happening.
Call your doctor about that ache! Praying for you and your dad.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Call your doctor about that ache! Praying for you and your dad.
I have a physical at the end of March. I hope to address it then. It can be hard to get an appointment.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a physical at the end of March. I hope to address it then. It can be hard to get an appointment.
If it gets to be too much just go to urgent care or the ER.

Upvote 0