✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You wrote: >>>There was a day four in the six days of creation. Long gone.<<<

Then you recognize now that there was a FOURTH DAY and it is not a invention of mine. I believe you know that the Most High God revealed the things created in the fourth day to Moses. And Moses was born around 1.500 years before JESUS, so Moses received this revelation of Genesis 2.500 years after the first man, Adam. By the way, from Abraham until Moses passed itself 430 years (Gal. 3:v.17). So Abraham was born in the beginning ot the 3rd day and Moses in the middle of the 3rd Day. [/QUOTE
Adam and Eve were created on day 6. Obviously they did not have kids 2 days before that!

Oh no, JESUS had not committed His Spirit to the Father yet, He was alive. Read Scriptures. John 17:1-4
1 These words SPOKE Jesus, and lifted up HIS EYES to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given Him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. JESUS was praying to the Father, understand? Read the Bible.
Of course He easy alive when saying He committed His spirit to the Father. You Kidding?
Yes, long ago, were complete six millenniums. Moses said: (Psalms 90:v.4) a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. And the Apostle Peter said: But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (2Peter 3:v.8) Now we are living in the seventh and last Day, that is the last millennium,
we are living precisely in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, that is the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment and gthe Millennium of Vengeance. The Most High and Almighty God entered now in His rest as He planned in the beginning, and JESUS is sat on the throne of Judgment to Judge all nations, the Judgment Seat of Christ.

The kingdom of heaven is like a pearl of great price...it is not a pearl though. Whatever a thousand years is like to God does not change what He made a day to be HERE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, No, I am not wrong. Moses was not wrong when he said in his pray : "a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.(Psa.90: v.4)

The Apostle Peter was not also wrong saying the same things spoken by Moses (2Pe.3:v.8)

And JESUS was not wrong when He said two thousand years ago: " My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. JESUS left bery very clear that God was yet working in that time and had no entered in His rest of course, because was yet the fourth Day of the week, understand?

But now, yea, even now, God has entered in His rest, because we have entered in the seventh and last Day of God's week or seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Milennium of Judgment, and the Millennium of Vengeance.

In the beginning (in JESUS) God created heavens (the 1st, 2nd, 3th and heaven of heavens) and the earth, without Him was not any thing made that was made, understand? By the way, Remember: The Almighty God calls those things which are not as though they were.

No, I am not wrong. God is not a man. He is from Eternity to Eternity, He has not beginning, neither ending. The instruction of six solar days of labour was given by the Most High God exclusively to the man. A thousand years of solar days of man is with the Lord as One Day.

(1Co.2:9to11)
9 As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

We cannot contradict Scriptures.
No one is contradicting God's word.
But you are attributing meaning that isn't there in order to prop up your preferred chosen doctrine

Reactions: Heissonear
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam and Eve were created on day 6. Obviously they did not have kids 2 days before that!

Of course He easy alive when saying He committed His spirit to the Father. You Kidding?

The kingdom of heaven is like a pearl of great price...it is not a pearl though. Whatever a thousand years is like to God does not change what He made a day to be HERE.

You wrote: >>>Adam and Eve were created on day 6. Obviously they did not have kids 2 days before that! <<<
Seems you are making confusion and mixing the things. You are speaking of the man made of the dust of the earth, the first Adam, the first man is of the earth, he is earthy, and made a living soul.
I am speaking of the second man, the last Adam which is spiritual. I am speaking of man made spiritual, by the way, was not first which is spiritual, but that which is animal, natural of the earth; and afterward that which is spiritual, understand? Each Adam was made in different times, understand?
Seems you know only about the literal and animal man, seems you know not man made by those which have worked in to made the spiritual man. He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from above is above all, and what he has seen and heard, this he testifies.

You wrote: >>>Of course He easy alive when saying He committed His spirit to the Father. You Kidding?<<<
Sorry, in my understand you were speaking as whether JESUS was hanged on the Cross when He said those words in His pray, maybe the last pray of Him to the Father, because afterwards the Jews took Jesus, and bound him.

You wrote:>>>The kingdom of heaven is like a pearl of great price...it is not a pearl though. Whatever a thousand years is like to God does not change what He made a day to be HERE.<<<
Every which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which brings forth out of his treasure things new and old.
JESUS said: (Mat.13:44to50
The kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I mean as far as I can see, once we're passed the creation account Genesis is just a history book and it plainly presents itself as such. That's why I just find it hard to swallow that those first few chapters would be any different.

The books weren't written in order though, and there were many considered for the Bible that didn't make it in.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one is contradicting God's word.
But you are attributing meaning that isn't there in order to prop up your preferred chosen doctrine

God said : Let there be Light, and there was Light. God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all.

I wrote: Moses was not wrong when he said in his pray: "a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.(Psa.90: v.4).

I wrote: The Apostle Peter was not also wrong saying the same things spoken by Moses (2Pe.3:v.8) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

I wrote: And JESUS was not wrong when He said two thousand years ago: " My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.John 5:17. JESUS left very very clear that God was yet working in that time and had no entered in His rest of course, because was yet the fourth Day of the week, understand?

If you think what I have said above is not true, please, explain it.

I wrote: But now, yea, even now, God has entered in His rest, because we have entered in the seventh and last Day of God's week or seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Milennium of Judgment, and the Millennium of Vengeance.

What I have written above is revelation, not a doctrine. (Rev.1:1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; If you are not seeing the fulfillment of the prophecies, you wake up

I wrote: In the beginning (in JESUS) God created heavens (the 1st, 2nd, 3th and heaven of heavens) and the earth. Without Him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:v.3), understand? By the way, Remember: The Almighty God calls those things which ARE NOT as though they were. (Rom.4:v.17)

I wrote: No, I am not wrong. God is not a man. He is from Eternity to Eternity, He has not beginning, neither ending. The instruction of six solar days of labour was given by the Most High God exclusively to the man. A thousand years of solar days of man is with the Lord as One Day. (Psa. 90:v.4 & 2Peter 3:v.8)

I wrote ; (1Co.2:9to11) 9 As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

If you think what I have said above is not true, please, explain it. God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth, but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleans us from all sin.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You wrote: >>>Adam and Eve were created on day 6. Obviously they did not have kids 2 days before that! <<<
Seems you are making confusion and mixing the things. You are speaking of the man made of the dust of the earth, the first Adam, the first man is of the earth, he is earthy, and made a living soul.
I am speaking of the second man, the last Adam which is spiritual. I am speaking of man made spiritual, by the way, was not first which is spiritual, but that which is animal, natural of the earth; and afterward that which is spiritual, understand? Each Adam was made in different times, understand?
Seems you know only about the literal and animal man, seems you know not man made by those which have worked in to made the spiritual man. He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from above is above all, and what he has seen and heard, this he testifies.

You do realize Jesus is the second Adam in the new testament?

You wrote:>>>The kingdom of heaven is like a pearl of great price...it is not a pearl though. Whatever a thousand years is like to God does not change what He made a day to be HERE.<<<
Every which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which brings forth out of his treasure things new and old.
JESUS said: (Mat.13:44to50
The kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
So what a day is like to God doesn't really come into actual earth days.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You do realize Jesus is the second Adam in the new testament?
C

>>>You do realize Jesus is the second Adam in the new testament?<<<
You have the answer in 1Corinthians 15:v.47

>>>So what a day is like to God doesn't really come into actual earth days.<<<

Psa. 90:4 - a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past,...
From Adam until the present time has passed a little more than 6.000 years, around 6.017 years. Therefore, for the Most High and Almighty God passed 6 days.
We have entered in the the seventh and last Day, we are living in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment, and Millennium of Vengeance, the Last Millennium (Rev.20:2).
(Acts 17:30-31)
30 The times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a Day, in the which he will Judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have the answer in 1Corinthians 15:v.47

>>>So what a day is like to God doesn't really come into actual earth days.<<<

Psa. 90:4 - a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past,...
From Adam until the present time has passed a little more than 6.000 years, around 6.017 years. Therefore, for the Most High and Almighty God passed 6 days.

Why repeat nonsense when you were just told that lots of things can be like other things. On earth a day is a day. A thousand years is not a day. Not here. Not to us.

John 11:9 Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day?

We have entered in the the seventh and last Day,
No. The creation days are long gone. Any day we enter now is long after the fact.

we are living in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment, and Millennium of Vengeance, the Last Millennium (Rev.20:2).
Hey, when the millennium comes, Jesus will be ruling on earth.
31 Because he hath appointed a Day, in the which he will Judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
Yes He did appoint a day. FYI, the last seven years are not 1000 years.

Reactions: Heissonear
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God said : Let there be Light, and there was Light. God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all.

I wrote: Moses was not wrong when he said in his pray: "a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.(Psa.90: v.4).

I wrote: The Apostle Peter was not also wrong saying the same things spoken by Moses (2Pe.3:v.8) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

I wrote: And JESUS was not wrong when He said two thousand years ago: " My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.John 5:17. JESUS left very very clear that God was yet working in that time and had no entered in His rest of course, because was yet the fourth Day of the week, understand?

If you think what I have said above is not true, please, explain it.

I wrote: But now, yea, even now, God has entered in His rest, because we have entered in the seventh and last Day of God's week or seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, and the Milennium of Judgment, and the Millennium of Vengeance.

What I have written above is revelation, not a doctrine. (Rev.1:1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; If you are not seeing the fulfillment of the prophecies, you wake up

I wrote: In the beginning (in JESUS) God created heavens (the 1st, 2nd, 3th and heaven of heavens) and the earth. Without Him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:v.3), understand? By the way, Remember: The Almighty God calls those things which ARE NOT as though they were. (Rom.4:v.17)

I wrote: No, I am not wrong. God is not a man. He is from Eternity to Eternity, He has not beginning, neither ending. The instruction of six solar days of labour was given by the Most High God exclusively to the man. A thousand years of solar days of man is with the Lord as One Day. (Psa. 90:v.4 & 2Peter 3:v.8)

I wrote ; (1Co.2:9to11) 9 As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

If you think what I have said above is not true, please, explain it. God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth, but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleans us from all sin.
Your still attributing meaning .your adding.
In All the scripture you quote he does Not Ever say.
1000 years IS one day to God.

He says 1000 years is AS a day.
Meaning that for God time is surpassed by his omnipresence.
He knows the beginning and the end

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm considering taking the Literary Framework View of Genesis 1. If you're unfamiliar, this is the view that Genesis 1 is a poem or song that is using a six day framework in order to communicate truths about God and Creation, but not to be understood as six historical days. It's an argument from genre.

However before I really made a commitment to this view I wanted to try it on for size and see if it could be adequately defended. How would you challenge this view? I'll try my best in this thread to defend it.
What does Genesis 1 ans 2 present?

Adam and Eve were Created with Apparent Age.

If a person in our modern society was able to go back the day Eve was made and ask how old she was, they would have told her she was lying if she said 1 day old.

There are many matters in the Bible that can and do make people stumble, if knowledge is wanted over patience on Him to explain.

I was raised an Evolutionist and Naturalist, seeing how natural processes explain what we see around us. But that is a walk of godless in this world, and reliance on ones natural abilities and means to acquire knowledge. The summation is wisdom from below.

I learned in college while still an Evolutionist, such as when taking paleontology and historical geology, that there are zero transition fossils: zero transitions of one form of life to a higher life.

The most foundational evidence for evolution and an old Earth was missing, it does not exist. Kinds is all we see.

During my conversion He showed firsthand the faith evolutionists and Naturalists walk by.

The Bible presents past and present reality. In His Creative work He has by Design made the wise in this natural world possess foolishness.

We are to be dependent on Him in what we know - a few of the first verses of Scripture He wrote on my heart wer Proverbs 3:5-7.

20160717_195357.jpg

20160717_151030.jpg

And I continue to walk in such to this day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Why repeat nonsense when you were just told that lots of things can be like other things. On earth a day is a day. A thousand years is not a day. Not here. Not to us.

John 11:9 Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day?
No. The creation days are long gone. Any day we enter now is long after the fact.
Hey, when the millennium comes, Jesus will be ruling on earth.

Yes He did appoint a day. FYI, the last seven years are not 1000 years.

2Peter 3:v.8 But, beloved, BE NOT IGNORANT of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your still attributing meaning .your adding.
In All the scripture you quote he does Not Ever say.
1000 years IS one day to God.
Meaning that for God time is surpassed by his omnipresence.
He knows the beginning and the end

2Peter 3:8 But, beloved, BE NOT IGNORANT of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Peter 3:8 But, beloved, BE NOT IGNORANT of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Yes and that's my point AGAIN.

HE DOES NOT SAY
1000 years IS a day

He is saying time does not govern nor effect God as it does us.
He made it .He is not governed by it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes and that's my point AGAIN.

HE DOES NOT SAY
1000 years IS a day
He is saying time does not govern nor effect God as it does us.
He made it .He is not governed by it.

From Adam until the end of the last millennium (around the year 2.000 of Christian Calendar) has passed 2.190.000 days

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does Genesis 1 ans 2 present?

Adam and Eve were Created with Apparent Age.

If a person in our modern society was able to go back the day Eve was made and ask how old she was, they would have told her she was lying if she said 1 day old.

There are many matters in the Bible that can and do make people stumble, if knowledge is wanted over patience on Him to explain.

I was raised an Evolutionist and Naturalist, seeing how natural processes explain what we see around us. But that is a walk of godless in this world, and reliance on ones natural abilities and means to acquire knowledge. The summation is wisdom from below.

I learned in college while still an Evolutionist, such as when taking paleontology and historical geology, that there are zero transition fossils: zero transitions of one form of life to a higher life.

The most foundational evidence for evolution and an old Earth was missing, it does not exist. Kinds is all we see.

During my conversion He showed firsthand the faith evolutionists and Naturalists walk by.

The Bible presents past and present reality. In His Creative work He has by Design made the wise in this natural world possess foolishness.

We are to be dependent on Him in what we know - a few of the first verses of Scripture He wrote on my heart wer Proverbs 3:5-7.

View attachment 206284

View attachment 206287

And I continue to walk in such to this day.

Genesis 5
v.1 This is the
book of the generations of Adam. In the DAY that God CREATED man, in the likeness of God made He Him;
v. 3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years
(47.450 days), and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:
v.5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years (
339.450 days): and he died.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here's a table representing the symmetry found in the creation account:

BrownFigure1.jpg

As per the chart its pretty spot on, no doubt, but as per the "Creation completed" part, something that I have observed is God "Ceasing" His creating or resting, doesn't mean the Creation has ceased. As we all know stars are still forming and the universe still expanding so Gods original commandment for the universe to come forth, was a one time command that brought forth the universe over a 13.8 billion year period of time, and of course that command must still be operational, because the universe is still being created. God rested from giving his commands.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Trust me, I wish I did not believe Genesis 1-11 was literal history. Many of the young Earth creation "apologists" are consistently misrepresenting evolutionary theory and I am honestly embarrassed to even be connected to some of them. However, if I want to be consistent with how I interpret the Scriptures, I must take Genesis 1-11 for what it is.

Read Exodus 20:8-11
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

There is no way to honestly come the conclusion that the author and editors of the Pentateuch thought Genesis 1-11 was not real history. So, while evolutionary theory is a brilliant theory, it doesn't align with Scripture. You either can trust in man's ideas on our origin or trust in the only eyewitness - God.

Well of course it has to be "Literal History" but my hunch is you are speaking about literally six days of creation instead of 13.8 billion years. In that case I would argue that no one was around but God, thus we get the "Creation Point of View" from Gods perspective. So God inspired the author of Genesis, of course, via the Holy Spirit. So we get Gods POV, everything in Genesis 1 is a story from God unto us. He actually tells us the facts, we just have to decipher what He says.

Of course God realized no one, at least until the year 1800 or later would ever get close to understanding the truth to creation, and the complexities of the universe, so God gave us a general story about the creation, whereas the Hebrew writer at the time had a limited vocabulary (4000 words) so we get a limited creation story where we have to fill in the gaps.

Upvote 0