Midland
✟17,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the group I am Andrew a Roman Catholic. What kind of things do you like to do? I like to play my keyboard (I own a Yamaha P 45 digital piano) bowl on the league and when I have extra time I like to hang out with friends.
1st :ebil:

Welcome to CF everyone!! :hug:

Now we just need this one stickied :eheh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NinjaPirate777

Nov 11, 2022
Omaha
✟10,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the welcome. I like going out with my children to the park, library, go cart racing etc. I also like hanging out with my friends. Most of them are in recovery and we do sober stuff like going out to movies, pizza, frisbee golf and 12 step meetings. I like meeting new people and experiencing new things. My job is at The Salvation Army so I get to help people there too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I mentioned a couple times in some of the threads that I would be taking off 2023. I felt it appropriate to at least leave a comment here as to some people take intermittent breaks.

This will be my first time taking an intentional break. I also made the decision to take a year off from online dating. We shall see where things land.

But I wanted to say a thank you to various members these past 2 years. @Miles I was glad to see you here when I returned and a few others @Saucy ,@MehGuy , and @ReesePiece23 .

A special thank you to the council I received and sympathetic hearts when I initially came back in 2020 to @bèlla ,@Justsomebloke, @Tone, and @SarahsKnight. :holy:

I enjoyed some of the humor & fun that @shineyourlight , @mojoboy31 , and @ReesePiece23 provided and hope it continues. I enjoyed sharing pictures and comments between @Sif (amazing photos and interesting to find a woman who has done solo hiking, which I want to someday), @d taylor ,@Anthony2019, and @Kwilson .

Wishes for keeping on track with health to @TheRealAriel , @mojoboy31 , @Saucy and @Miles . Best of luck with that job interview @Saucy and girl hunting if you so choose. And @Miles excited for this next chapter in your career. I've enjoyed exchanges and support from @GodJesusAndChocolate ,@Lost4words ,@angelsaroundme ,@RileyG, @Isaiah 2:22, ,@DragonFox91 , @J Mick , @.Mikha'el. , @peaceful-forest , @linux.poet , @pen_and_poetry , @GodDoesListen55 , @YankeeGirl , @public hermit (enjoyed gardening conversation) and @Somber .

@bèlla a special thank you for imparting wisdom and council to more than one of us and seeing it as a ministry.

I was excited to see the participation in the thread about members here meeting up virtually or in person. @TheRealAriel I hope you are able to host at least 3 women in the New year. @public hermit, @d taylor and @Miles I hope you'll get to cross paths in person with possibly a fellow brother here.

Hope I'm not forgetting anybody. This has probably got to be the longest temporary farewell. I can see @ReesePiece23 rolling his eyes right now, haha. God's blessings and abundance in 2023 to everyone!

Last edited:
Lost Witness
Lost Witness
May the LORD Bless You And Keep You,
Rough Days are ahead for us all,
Keep Your Eyes on the LORD :oldthumbsup:
  • Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0
d taylor
d taylor
Hope you have a safe and healthy 2023. Enjoyed your comments, the occasional times i stopped by the singles area.
  • Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0
Miles
Miles
Sampa, best of everything in your time away from CF and dating sites. You will be missed here, but it can be good to take breaks now and then, to help recharge and prioritize. Have a Happy New Year!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I mentioned a couple times in some of the threads that I would be taking off 2023. I felt it appropriate to at least leave a comment here as to some people take intermittent breaks.

This will be my first time taking an intentional break. I also made the decision to take a year off from online dating. We shall see where things land.

But I wanted to say a thank you to various members these past 2 years. @Miles it was glad to see you here when I returned and a couple others @Saucy ,@MehGuy , and @ReesePiece23 . A special thank you to the council I received and sympathetic hearts when I initially came back in 2020 to @bèlla ,@Bloke, @Tone, and @SarahsKnight. :holy:

I enjoyed some of the humor & fun that @shineyourlight , @mojoboy31 , and @ReesePiece23 provided and hope it continues. I enjoyed sharing pictures and comments between @Sif (amazing material and interesting to find a woman who has done solo hiking, which I want to someday), @d taylor ,@Anthony2019, and @Kwilson .

Wishes for keeping on track with health to @TheRealAriel , @mojoboy31 , @Saucy and @Miles . Best of luck with that job interview @Saucy and girl hunting if you do choose. And @Miles excited for this next chapter in your career. I've enjoyed exchanges and support from @GodJesusAndChocolate ,@Lost4words ,@angelsaroundme ,@RileyG, @ISAIAH, ,@DragonFox91 , @J Mick , @.Mikha'el. , @peaceful-forest , @linux.poet , @pen_and_poetry , @GodDoesListen55 , @YankeeGirl , @public hermit (enjoyed gardening conversation) and @Somber .

@bèlla a special thank you for imparting wisdom and council to more than one of us and seeing it as a ministry.

I was excited to see the participation in the thread about members here meeting up virtually or in person. @TheRealAriel I hope you are able to host at least 3 women in the New year. @public hermit, @d taylor and @Miles I hope you'll get to cross paths in person with possibly a fellow brother here.
I
Hope I'm not forgetting anybody. This has probably got to be the longest temporary farewell. I can see @ReesePiece23 rolling his eyes right now, haha. God's blessings and abundance in 2023 to everyone!
I laughed at girl hunting

You will be missed Sampa! God bless you!

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

But I wanted to say a thank you to various members these past 2 years. @Miles it was glad to see you here when I returned and a couple others @Saucy ,@MehGuy , and @ReesePiece23 . A special thank you to the council I received and sympathetic hearts when I initially came back in 2020 to @bèlla ,@Justsomebloke, @Tone, and @SarahsKnight. :holy:

I enjoyed some of the humor & fun that @shineyourlight , @mojoboy31 , and @ReesePiece23 provided and hope it continues. I enjoyed sharing pictures and comments between @Sif (amazing material and interesting to find a woman who has done solo hiking, which I want to someday), @d taylor ,@Anthony2019, and @Kwilson .

Wishes for keeping on track with health to @TheRealAriel , @mojoboy31 , @Saucy and @Miles . Best of luck with that job interview @Saucy and girl hunting if you do choose. And @Miles excited for this next chapter in your career. I've enjoyed exchanges and support from @GodJesusAndChocolate ,@Lost4words ,@angelsaroundme ,@RileyG, @Isaiah 2:22, ,@DragonFox91 , @J Mick , @.Mikha'el. , @peaceful-forest , @linux.poet , @pen_and_poetry , @GodDoesListen55 , @YankeeGirl , @public hermit (enjoyed gardening conversation) and @Somber .

Take care while you are away next year, Sampa. *salutes*

Upvote 0