Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
the moon...gotta mention it again...i confronted a drug dealer last night...asked him his name...asked him if he'd ever learned about God, he said yes...i pointed to the moon and i said, meaning that God is as here, as visible as real as that moon up there, and He's watching you.....and although he denied being a drug dealer, he acknowledged leaning about God, having family that believe in God, and as I shook his hand, and we said goodbye, he may not realize it, but a seed was planted, and he will have choices to make, very soon. I do what i do. God does the rest.

yes, it's a bit strange to say, but this is a simple pleasure...watching God work in the most unlikeliest of places.....here in the concrete jungle.....now i see why He insisted I stay here.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
the moon...gotta mention it again...i confronted a drug dealer last night...asked him his name...asked him if he'd ever learned about God, he said yes...i pointed to the moon and i said, meaning that God is as here, as visible as real as that moon up there, and He's watching you.....and although he denied being a drug dealer, he acknowledged leaning about God, having family that believe in God, and as I shook his hand, and we said goodbye, he may not realize it, but a seed was planted, and he will have choices to make, very soon. I do what i do. God does the rest.

yes, it's a bit strange to say, but this is a simple pleasure...watching God work in the most unlikeliest of places.....here in the concrete jungle.....now i see why He insisted I stay here.

I`m glad you shared that story Brinny,good for you,we all need to be more like you,out there with the lost.Now that was a pleasure for me to read about this.God bless you Brinny,and may God bless the man you talked to last night.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love looking at the rocks along the river, there are some pretty cool shaped ones, and some pretty colored ones and you can't forget aobut the shiney ones :clap: :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Driving along and suddenly hearing church bells. Always makes me want to stop and just listen. I think it takes me back to childhood. The "big" Baptist church in our small town always played church bells at noon every day. When we heard the church bells we knew that my dad would be home very shortly for lunch.

Upvote 0