singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I saw this on another forum and thought it was a cool thread idea. I hope every one enjoys! Just simple little things that give you moments of joy. God bless! :groupray:

One that comes to mind immediately for me is sweet peas wafting through the window on a warm summer evening. Another is a chinook wind. They are rare here but just awesome. An exact perfect temperature.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I love an awesome thunder and lightning storm in the middle of the forest it is just amazing. The smell the sounds everything.

:D Totally! I love thunder and lightening anywhere! Another thing I thought of is the way laundry smells when it's been hung dried.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm probably the biggest lover of simple pleasures! I've been told that it doesn't take much to make me happy.:) I love the smell of rain! We just had a rain shower here and I LOVE it! What a great thread idea Lilmiss! I will be posting more things later.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love the smell of fresh mowed grass after a rain storm its my favorite smell in the whole world

and my favorite sound is the sound of rain on a tin roof

I absolutly love to watch thunder and lightning, it never gets old

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
IslePierreandfirstpictures059.jpg

This is a picture of one of my many lilac bushes we had on our last place on the river.I love the smell of them.I always wanted many lilac bushes,finally got them all blooming and we moved.I can smell them just thinking about them.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love sitting around a camp fire and watching the sun set while gulping down a nice hot cup of coffee, the crickest are cricketing and the bats are comming out and its just so peaceful and scerene. You hear the ocational splash of the fish that just jumped while swating the millions of misquitos that has came out to suck your blood. Just beautiful

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
kevinandelsieandjohnstradeshowan-2.jpg

My flowers on the deck.I just had to take a picture cause flowers are such a pleasure to look out at on summer mornings.Thank You Lord for flowers.

Beautiful flowers!! That's one of my simple pleasures also. To see beautiful flowers is to see some of the Lord's best handiwork.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My heart was filled with pleasure when I got my air mail letter from Africa this week,and my little girl Kevin wrote me that she named the cow we got her for christmas.canada.Isn`t that the sweetest thing you`ve ever heard.A cow named canada.

Upvote 0