Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Attorneys can’t be fired? Trump said she was on his team.

You included a question mark there..I dont know what you are saying.

Either way, I really don't care, I'm just ammused at the goings on over nothing.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
She's Flynn's lawyer. I'm assuming it complicates his pardon when they are all buddy-buddy.
It says a lot about the Flynn case when his lawyer is open to publicly debasing herself/her reputation by getting in front of the cameras and making outlandish unsupported claims.
It's hard to tell the difference between her and Giuliani. Both total crackpots.
But perfect for Trump and his image.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She was on the team, now she is not - according to Trump's Tweets. Are you disputing that?

Or no more than do the OP.
The OP has said nothing in this thread other than, "Discuss" - foregoing any discussion of his own.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would I do that?
I don’t know why you do what you do but the unanswered question is: do you dispute that?

Why are you telling me that?
??! Because you replied, “Or no more than do the OP”...what did you mean by that?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know why you do what you do but the unanswered question is: do you dispute that?

lol, you act like you have a gotcha! but fact is I never indicated one way or another, so why are you wasting my time and yours by asking me something out of the blue like that? Slow day?

??! Because you replied, “Or no more than do the OP”...what did you mean by that?

Just what I said, of course.

Really, what are you doing?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lol, you act like you have a gotcha! but fact is I never indicated one way or another, so why are you wasting my time and yours by asking me something out of the blue like that? Slow day?
No, I am not acting like I “gotcha”, I am asking a question which, for reasons of your own, you have refused to answer. So, for the third time, do you or don’t you dispute that according to Donald’s tweets, Powell was on Trump’s team but now she is not?

Just what I said, of course.
I don’t understand what you said in the context. I doubt you had any particular meaning at this point.

Really, what are you doing?
Trying to have an actual conversation. Perhaps there’s no point in trying that with you.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I am not acting like I “gotcha”, I am asking a question which, for reasons of your own, you have refused to answer. So, for the third time, do you or don’t you dispute that according to Donald’s tweets, Powell was on Trump’s team but now she is not?

I don’t understand what you said in the context. I doubt you had any particular meaning at this point.

Trying to have an actual conversation. Perhaps there’s no point in trying that with you.

I think I'll not answer as your questions are nonsense, and because you want me too so badly. :)

Lol

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think I'll not answer as your questions are nonsense, and because you want me too so badly. :)

Lol
Okay. The question is easy and straightforward but you are suspicious that it is some kind of trap. If you don’t want a conversation I won’t bother trying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay. The question is easy and straightforward but you are suspicious that it is some kind of trap. If you don’t want a conversation I won’t bother trying.

No, its not a trap, never thought it was, but maybe that you did.

And thank you.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, its not a trap, never thought it was, but maybe that you did.
You're the one that said, "lol, you act like you have a gotcha!"

A gotcha is a trap. I thought it was a question, and I still think it is just a question. One you're too suspicious of to answer which says something about you.

And thank you.
Whatever.

Upvote 0