Should Multi-user Unisex Public Restrooms be available?

Should Multi-user Unisex Public Restrooms be available?

• Yes, all public restrooms should be multi-user unisex restrooms.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Yes, as long as separate men's and women's restrooms are also available.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No, separate restrooms for men and women; transgenders should use the restroom of their choosing.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No, separate male/female restrooms; transgenders should use the restroom of their physical sex.

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've only gone to few places that did. One was an office somewhere in Atlanta.

Few others where in a hotel. In both cases, they used a dark colored glazed 12 x 12 (or bigger) tiles on the floor of the restroom and there was bright lighting overhead the toilet stalls.

Subsequently, I avoided using the toilets (in the Atlanta office) if someone is already in the middle stall which means I'll have to use the stall besides them.
Then I stand corrected. I have never seen a reflective floor in a public restroom. However I would think that designers could be directed to not use such floors in multi-user unisex restrooms.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,933.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Then I stand corrected. I have never seen a reflective floor in a public restroom. However I would think that designers could be directed to not use such floors in multi-user unisex restrooms.

Yep. If my assignment to that office went longer, I'm sure to file a complaint.

It's not common. But some apparently, find dark, glazed granite tiles appealing enough to use in bathrooms where it can cause a very embarrassing situation. Glazed, dark granite looks very classy but c'mon, not in restrooms pls!

Upvote 0