United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay, that’s a valid opinion.
So, it it your opinion, (as well) that Israel had done nothing to have provoked this war?

Your question sounds like a well balanced one, until we recall that the Palestinian government intentionally planned a ground assault against innocent, unarmed families, hiding in their bedrooms, where parents were executed in front of their children, and children in front of their parents, for crimes that they didn't personally commit... Because they were Jews.

...So we know Hamas provoked a war. Clearly.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Citation needed.
fake news out of Bidons mouth

“It is important for Americans to see what is happening. I have been doing this for a long time. I never thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children.”

A Biden administration official clarified On Thursday that the president and administration have not seen pictures or verified reports of children beheaded by Hamas, CNN's Donald Judd and Kayla Tausche reported.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
fake news out of Bidons mouth

“It is important for Americans to see what is happening. I have been doing this for a long time. I never thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children.”

A Biden administration official clarified On Thursday that the president and administration have not seen pictures or verified reports of children beheaded by Hamas, CNN's Donald Judd and Kayla Tausche reported.
A paragraph with no attribution isn’t a citation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your post only contain opinion/conjecture, therefore belong in Conspiracy Theory Section.
Further, they are dragging the thread off topic.
Fine I have spoken my peace … deuces

Upvote 0

ChurchBuilder

One Love. One World Family.
Oct 7, 2023
Central FL
✟10,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Israel was doing what many believe they should have been doing, which was try to help the Palestinians in order to try and bring about peace in the region. Only it tuned out you can't make peace with a terrorist organization that has called for your extermination. But at least they tried, to their their own detriment.

I mean the Palestinians have cartoons teaching kids to hate and kill the Jews. You would think the Israeli's would realize you can't really negotiate with people like that. But I guess they can be just as ignorant as everyone else.
It is true that the israeli gov created Hamas. Learn the documented history in the links below:

Link 1:

Link 2:

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,011.00
Faith
Pentecostal
the fake news of 40 babies having their heads cut of was retracted ...
It hasn't been retracted. Only Bidens statement that he saw the photos has been.

The best that can be said is that right now the beheading of babies hasn't been fully corroborated. That's a far cry from fake.

Perhaps it turns out to be, but we don't know. So you can believe what you want to believe. I choose to believe the information provided that it was true. You choose not to. That's okay. On of us is right and one is wrong. Which one remains to be seen.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,011.00
Faith
Pentecostal
It is true that the israeli gov created Hamas. Learn the documented history in the links below:

Link 1:

Link 2:

That's not what he was saying. A lot of countries have made mistakes in their support of one group over another. It happens. But Israel did not create Hamas to be it's enemy and a Zionist arm. That's patiently ridiculous. That would be like say the US supported the Taliban just so they can have an enemy to fight and be an arm of the Imperialism of America because we desire to rule Afghanistan.

Even your videos don't make the claims he was making. The PLO was seen as the dangerous group and the shiek or whoever was seen as the PLOs opposition. He was not seen as an enemy to create just so they have someone they can have attack their own people so they can make war to take over all of Palestine.

This is wild conspiracy stuff and belongs on the conspiracy forum.

Upvote 0

ChurchBuilder

One Love. One World Family.
Oct 7, 2023
Central FL
✟10,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's not what he was saying. A lot of countries have made mistakes in their support of one group over another. It happens. But Israel did not create Hamas to be it's enemy and a Zionist arm. That's patiently ridiculous. That would be like say the US supported the Taliban just so they can have an enemy to fight and be an arm of the Imperialism of America because we desire to rule Afghanistan.

Even your videos don't make the claims he was making. The PLO was seen as the dangerous group and the shiek or whoever was seen as the PLOs opposition. He was not seen as an enemy to create just so they have someone they can have attack their own people so they can make war to take over all of Palestine.

This is wild conspiracy stuff and belongs on the conspiracy forum.
God bless you. I am sorry you misunderstood. With all due respect, I simply posted 2 historical videos from credible sources for objective analysis; You wanted to compare it what "he said", tying it to "conspiracy stuff", which was not the intention of the post. Peace.

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,011.00
Faith
Pentecostal
God bless you. I am sorry you misunderstood. With all due respect, I simply posted 2 historical videos from credible sources for objective analysis; You wanted to compare it what "he said", tying it to "conspiracy stuff", which was not the intention of the post. Peace.
Thanks for clarifying. It's not always easy to be clear on these threads. I fully accept it when someone wants to clarify. I won't immediately jump to, "your moving the goal posts." I accept your clarification.

And by the way, I didn't watch them both, but I the one I did watch was good and of historical value.

Reactions: ChurchBuilder
Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟756,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood & Israel negotiated with them as a lesser evil rival in a situation of shifting alliances. Hamas is it’s own clear identity & ideology.

While historically seeking an Islamic Palestinian state over the combined territory of Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip (rejecting the two-state solution),[69][70] Hamas began negotiating with Israel and the 1967 borders in the agreements it signed with Fatah in 2005, 2006 and 2007.[71] However, scholars reported that Hamas' 2017 charter supported a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders without recognizing Israel,[72][73][74][75] and instead retained the long-term objective of establishing one state in the former Mandate Palestine.[76][77

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
just a note about FUEL FOR HOSPITALS

The world thinks that Israel should work hard to allow fuel to come accross the Egyptian border, even though Hamas may steal or attack such shipments.

I think that I have a better idea. Hamas and the Hamas government have fuel. Perhaps the government and military of Hamas should be providing fuel to Gaza hospitals, especially those in the South.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟321,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps the government and military of Hamas should be providing fuel to Gaza hospitals, especially those in the South.
That's all well and good, but Hamas isn't doing that, and most of the western world has little in the way of leverage to convince them to. So do we throw up our hands and say that it's all Hamas's fault that everyone is dying, or do we look for other solutions (like Israel allowing fuel shipments across the border)?

Upvote 0